Dungeoneering

archimage_a

Give me 5-10 minutes, and I'll be ready. You can post your actions though.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• archimage_a

• Retech

• Icuownage

• Seraphi

i walk through the door, greataxe and necro magiks ready.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

-Rocco, Earth, Kemios

As you walk in, you are disturbed by a violent shaking. When it stops, you look out and see a checkered board of alternating light and dark squares, with 16 smaller humanoid sized golems standing guard on either side of the board with various weapons, facing each other.

-Grim

The ice creatures seem to scintillate in an unseen light. When you approach them, they look through you, before backing off. You feel an even more piercing cold.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

huh... a chess game, perhaps? i walk along the edges until i reach a golem, then touch it (Retech, i know your a chess fanatic, so if this fails, im going to be so confuzzled...)

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

mather, you dont know retech like i do, im sure that you REALLY dont want to do that.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

EDIT: meh, ill stop. youll get to it when you get to it. gives me time to brush up on other things.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

I was waiting for Rocco. Anyways, do you think that I'm going to make you play a chess game?

-Mather

You are slammed back to the entrance of the room by one of the larger golems.

-Earth

The golem looks at you, with a questioning look on its face.

-Grim

When you start conversing with them, they look at each other, before touching their foreheads with their hands. Your mind feels like it is bursting.

yeahhh, tell me that when your blood stains the tiles.. im not picking up the mess you make. retech has a special... distatse... for you, and your jsut cheating in his fav game.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

anyways, i ask it if it can move forward.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

yeahhh, tell me that when your blood stains the tiles.. im not picking up the mess you make. retech has a special... distatse... for you, and your jsut cheating in his fav game.

I do?

It's a puzzle/combat thingy. There is a solution, and you could skip the puzzle and go to the combat, but the puzzle makes the combat easier.

That's all the hints I am giving.

no your description of the rape. or was that attempted castration a joke? anyways, should i repost my action?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

retech, i tink thats all the actions we have. maybe you should roll?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

fine. meh, maybe we should ahev a thread called, mather arguements, so we dont spam up everything.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

-Earth

The rider turns your direction and says "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" before knocking you back to the entrance of the room.

-Grim

The pain turns into barely audible words, that seem to be forcing themselves into your skull. "Do not be afraid. We welcome you as our guest."

Then they give you an ice sculpture of a swan, expecting you to eat it.

-Hakon

"Why would I do that, just because I can? They are our friends, why would we hurt them?"

-Kemios

There are no untaken squares that you know of, at least with your knowledge of chess.

hmm. i ask what we should be doing, and if we can play a game. if not i go to the other side and ask the same thing.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]