[TWR] Divine Vindicators defeats lfj

Guddurulz

gratz lfj

Poor DV, Nobody is showing up for them lately :-(

Ah well theres always another time.

grats on points, looks like you fought hard for them

congrats lfj, expected.

LFJ were really outleveled like come on DV, try warring clans which are stronger than you for once, like CR in a fullout :thumbup:

someone is pointhungry

Let the flame / troll continue :)

A huge part in making DV a successful clan goes to all of you guys, the more you post such stuff the more DETERMINED we get.

We are now gonna be ranked #2 and the credit goes to all of you for keeping us on our toes.

GF DV, better luck next time LFJ

Congrats on points, looks like you really want them. IMO if you actually wanted to war them rather than just get points you'd try to reschedule. Just some food for thought.

Neltak.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems like you outperformed them by actually being organised enough to show up, congratz

As I said before the more you guys flame us the more determined we get, let them come , we are loving every bit of it :)

"Ignoring and Denying FACTS wont make them dissapear"

FACT is we are gonna be #2.

FACT is you are mad because you cant use our TS.

dontspamxh3.gif

seems like you outperformed them by actually being organised enough to show up, congratz

As I said before the more you guys flame us the more determined we get, let them come , we are loving every bit of it :)

"Ignoring and Denying FACTS wont make them dissapear"

FACT is we are gonna be #2.

You keep getting more determined but you didn't accept a fight... You say you dont war teams, but fight flips flops and avoid SE. Even if we are "mad" we can't use your TS, we still use the same one and we exceed the max pull of 40 from your TS so it would be kinda useless anyways!

Lovelost, Edit your signature pl0x.

Divine Vindicators Memberlist : 67.

Happy New YEAR :^_^:

Actually Nikhil I would like to speak to your leadership #se your channel isn't banned anymore.

lol they get unbanned from one channel, then banned in another :P Yeah i'm mad bro.

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

NOTE: Silent Ember and Divine Vindicators both use pjj. Nuff said. We pull more than 40 to wars that we are prepared for so there's no point on using yours.

And my comment was not meant to be taken offensive. Don't know how "nobody is showing to DV" is to be taken offensive.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Gj DV :o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A truly legit clan would not need a boost in points from another clan backing out.

Yes you can say all you want how comments like this push you "to be better" blah blah blah. Congratz on using the system for something its not supposed to be used for. A real top clan would not have posted asking for points and would have tried to EARN their way up.

Although my clan is not apart of TWR I am sure a clan that earns their way up will jump over you with ease.

Congratz on your points but clans like this never bode well in the end.

flamesig.jpg

A truly legit clan would not need a boost in points from another clan backing out.

Yes you can say all you want how comments like this push you "to be better" blah blah blah. Congratz on using the system for something its not supposed to be used for. A real top clan would not have posted asking for points and would have tried to EARN their way up.

Although my clan is not apart of TWR I am sure a clan that earns their way up will jump over you with ease.

Congratz on your points but clans like this never bode well in the end.

for once in a long time, i agree with someone other then Dandaman

We have to post every twr war that happens or not, its rule. go read it, and its not our problem that they didn't show up?

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.