The Memory Game

l0rd

It has been proven that practice with memorization eventually leads to better memorization, which can be helpful in so many areas of life. I think we could all benefit from a little short-term memory practice, so I thought this game up.

The object of the game is to successfully memorize the above poster's line.

How to play:

• Poster 1 posts a sentence or a string of characters/numbers or any combination thereof (in hide tags).
  • Poster 2 tries to type out as much of Poster 1's line as he can remember, WITHOUT LOOKING BACK OR CHEATING.
  • Poster 2 also provides a new line for the next poster to try to memorize.
  • And so on...
  • Remember that you're just trying to remember as much as you can, no one is expecting you to regurgitate perfectly very hard lines.

Remember, lines can be strings of numbers (03449291893890299), strings of letters (kadokaniqloxlk), words/sentences/names (The emotional pancake hadn't been so infuriated in roughly 984837 hours.), or any combinations thereof (Lol jd9a my name 02k1k is l0rd asd)

Just remember that if you cheat you're not only not helping yourself with memorization practice, but you're a cheater. And cheaters get whipped.

Anyways, I'll start, here's my line:

[hide]An bandwidth optimizes a dictator on the 888888th second of the 912338th day of the 928th year.[/hide]

Make sure to use hide tags to prevent accidental wandering eyes!

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

A bandwidth optimizes a dictator on the 888888th second of the 912338th day of the 928th year? Dude on what planet??

A man from the planet Scartissue got on his mahogany coloured space-cow and traveled for 57,931 light years powered by 18 supernova energy rays each providing 13,000,955,463 kW of power

Dr_Paul_Leet.png

A man from the planet Scartissue got on his Mahogany coloured space cow and I can't remember anything else.

[hide]The Galileo-Galimberti law states the following: Any element that is propelled by a plank to the outer space will need to have an air drag that will break the barrier of light to the square by two divided by 7 to the tenth.[/hide]

16185_s.gif

The Galileo-Galimberti law states: any object propelled by a plank into the outer space will need to break the light barrier by two squared divided by 7 to the eighth.

Think I messed that up big time, probably should have read it more than twice.

[hide]

Heron's formula, which is to find the area of a triangle, states that A = sqrt(((a+b+c)(a+b-c)(b+c-a)(c+a-b))/16)[/hide]

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Heron's theory, which is to find the area of a triangle, states that A = sqrt(((a+b+c)(a+b-c)(b+c-a)(c+a-B))/16).

Wtf, I thought you found the area of a triangle by going base x height / 2

EDIT: Damn, formula!!

[hide]New Zealand is an island country in the south-western Pacific Ocean comprising two main landmasses (commonly called the North Island and the South Island), and numerous smaller islands, most notably Stewart Island/Rakiura and the Chatham Islands.[/hide]

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

New Zealand is an island country in the South-West Pacific Ocean comprising of two main landmasses (commonly refered to as the North Island and the South Island),and numerous smaller islands, including Stewart Island/Rakairui and the Chatham Islands.

[hide]"The 12 year break is over & school is back in session. Knights of the Soundtable ride again!"[/hide]

rosssigfinal.jpg

The 12 year break is over & .... Soundtable Knights ride again! dry.gif

[hide]Police are investigating the death of a man who became a millionaire after winning Britain's National Lottery when he was 17.[/hide]

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The 12 year break is over & .... Soundtable Knights ride again! dry.gif

Hehehe

Police are investigating the death of a man who became a millionare when he won Britan's National Lottery at age 17

[hide]"That absence was a clear signal that the New Zealand Government now sees whale conservation as a minor issue," Mr Carter said. [/hide]

rosssigfinal.jpg

I'm trying to only read things once before memorising :P

"That absence is a clear signal that the New Zealand Government regards whale conservation as a minor issue," Mr. Carter said.

[hide]One of Tiger Woods' alleged mistresses, Loredana Jolie Ferriolo, claims she witnessed the golfer having a threesome involving other men.[/hide]

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

One of Tiger Wood's alledged mistresses, Loreanda Jollie Fernando, claimed she witnessed the golfer having a threesome with other men... :roll:

[hide]And I watched as the smoker passed it on and I laughed when the joker said, "Lead on" [/hide]

rosssigfinal.jpg

And I watched as the smoker passed it on, and I laughed when a joker said, "Lead on."

[hide]The site's been down because we've been busy building a better way for all our members to redeem. [/hide]

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

The site's been down because we've been busy working on a better way for all our members to redeem?

I thought the rules was only reading the sentences once? Are people really good or did I get the rules wrong?

[hide]Your task, my liege, and greater guardian, is to guard this place. Do not worry about this worm, his kind yelps in terror at the sight of your mightyness. We will dispose of him ourselves [/hide]

16185_s.gif

Your task, my liege, my guardian is to .. worm... we will protect his kindness.. sir.

I'm not sure, it doesnt say anywhere that you're only allowed to read it once but I guess that's what I'll be doing from now on. [hide]Financially stressed universities have revealed they will significantly increase the number of students who are shown the door, saying they only want "motivated students". 6891[/hide]

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Financially stressed universities have revealed that they will be signigicantly increasing the number of students who are shown the door, stating that they only want "motivated students". -8961.

I think I messed the number up...

Edit: Yup.

[hide]The quick red fox jumped over the lazy red dog only to run into the much more aggressive and violent 194824305. [/hide]

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

The quick red fox jumped into the lazy red dog only to meet up with 1984325

Probably should've read that a bit more...

[hide]Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest word in the English dictionary.[/hide]

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis is the longest word in the English dictionary. I got that one because I had it as a spelling challenge a couple of days ago. Well, I think I got it.

According to the famous site, Wikipedia, a pixel or a picture element is used in measuring resolution such as: 3,927,384 pixels (pix.) per inch, 981,846 pixels (pix.) per line.

• 1 month later...

Acorrding to Wikipedia a picture or parrel elements, that's all I remember. I know I suck at remembering. :wall:

[hide]You won't remember a damn thing I posted in this hide tag, not a damn thing, not a zip, not even a little bit. You will forget everything I'm posting here, you won't even remember the first word used. Not a tiny little thing. And that's a FACT.[/hide]

You won't remember a damn thing I posted in this hide tag, not a thing, not a zip. In fact you will forget everything as of this moment. You will remember nothing, NOTHING!

Ehh...I tried!

[hide]Duh hello, I am looking for somebody who can speaka Chinese. I want to make big order today for five hundred dorra. Please don't be a cheap bic and hang up on me todai big boi![/hide]

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Hello, I'm looking for someone who speaks Chinese. I want to make big hundred dollars.

Yeah, I know I don't remember much.

Here comes the hardest one yet:

[hide]Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 April 15, 1865) served as the 16th President of the United States from March 1861 until his assassination in April 1865. He successfully led his country through its greatest internal crisis, the American Civil War, preserving the Union and ending slavery. Before his election in 1860 as the first Republican president, Lincoln had been a country lawyer, an Illinois state legislator, a member of the United States House of Representatives, and twice an unsuccessful candidate for election to the U.S. Senate. As an outspoken opponent of the expansion of slavery in the United States, Lincoln won the Republican Party nomination in 1860 and was elected president later that year. His tenure in office was occupied primarily with the defeat of the secessionist Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. He introduced measures that resulted in the abolition of slavery, issuing his Emancipation Proclamation in 1863 and promoting the passage of the Thirteenth Amendment to the Constitution. Six days after the large-scale surrender of Confederate forces under General Robert E. Lee, Lincoln became the first American president to be assassinated.[/hide]