PVP Next Time CR?

BV1

Petee over here posts 1 person and says good luck cleaning multiclannerS. Oh and get this..... he counted spirit list as a legit clan?

last time i went into spirit's IRC they told me they are an official clan

RETIRED

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Petee over here posts 1 person and says good luck cleaning multiclannerS. Oh and get this..... he counted spirit list as a legit clan?

Its a pc and soul wars thing. They can call themselves a clan I guess but I am pretty sure they do not war in cwa/pvp

flamesig.jpg

Get your self check Echo? maybe you haven't read the topic " PVP Next Time CR" .. are you assuming I try to flamebait EXO or just your own opinion? WHo are you to say about logic ? How was my question flamebaiting EXO when it was just a question? He could said no lol..

And no , Not all AA are stupid. There easy and done.

He went out and just said AA was a Sh1t clan..... Get your own logic straight before trying correct someone elses would ya.

Jesus Christ... I find it funny.

"PVP next time"

In case you didnt know that means THE FIGHT AFTER THIS ONE. Not the fight before. Now that I cleared that up since you seemed to have had that one mind-boggling you.

"are you assuming I try to flamebait EXO or just your own opinion?" Just so you know both of those options are pretty much the same thing. Assuming would be me having to form an opinion lol You are a quick one glad I was able to catch that one.

"WHo are you to say about logic ?" I am Echo8710 nice to meet you. I'll probably be hopping in from time to time just to post here and there.

"How was my question flamebaiting EXO when it was just a question? He could said no lol.. " Ah lol Your attempt to put the blame on someone else will not work. Instead of taking responsibility for your poorly worded question you are saying that someone shouldnt respond to your poorly worded question...... This = Fail

"He went out and just said AA was a Sh1t clan..... Get your own logic straight before trying correct someone elses would ya." You went out and asked if Exo got curbstomped. Would you prefer if he asked if AA was simply that kind of clan? I am sure it would have gotten the same reaction from you.

"Jesus Christ... I find it funny." Me too

Lol? so your saying " Exo got Steamrolled by CR was a flame bait to EXO?" Haha you call that a flame bait? Boy your senstive these days. Have a chill pill and maybe read over what I said, but Iam sure never did understand because your too full of your self in thinking you understand everything that went on. lol.

SO tell me if someone asked " Did THE get steamed rolled by TSE ?" you would take that as a flamebait too? LOL! This is forums dude. Welcome to TIP iT! Trolled. :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

lmfao u r so dumb [/flamebait]

Echo you're not helping the problem so don't come in here all high and mighty old age and claiming new age ppl are dumb cuz you're doing same thing he was doing, he stated it was meant as a question and not as a flamebait so theres no reason to keep going on about it.

Gratz exo your organization looked better so you won.

Must be boring warring CR over and over but you guys always seem to want to war em so w/e.

6590ew.jpg

lmfao u r so dumb [/flamebait]

Echo you're not helping the problem so don't come in here all high and mighty old age and claiming new age ppl are dumb cuz you're doing same thing he was doing, he stated it was meant as a question and not as a flamebait so theres no reason to keep going on about it.

Gratz exo your organization looked better so you won.

Must be boring warring CR over and over but you guys always seem to want to war em so w/e.

Yea you are right. I do have a high and mighty attitude at times. Consider it dropped.

P.S. I am honestly just kinda bored waiting for when I have to shuttle the family around to do errands.

flamesig.jpg

gf i think

i was asleep while this happened lol

still thinking your all high and mighty exodus lol

Because we are all high and mighty? Disagree week prep us, we've been asking for 2 months.

you had your chance 2 days ago wb7287.gif

After wrecking you for the vast majority of that 8 hour fight, you called DF to come onto your spares, we were there to fight you, not DF. Don't try to call me a liar either, no clan increases 14 people on audio at 3:30am EST.

Kthx

who was the one mass sniping inside gdz barely 2 hours into the fight :thumbup:

btw awesome sniping by you :lol:

you havent heard of phantoms???

no thank you

Ever hear of server browser? You had no phantoms, I was constantly checking as I found it hard to believe CR could be going up in numbers at 3:30am EST (14 people to be exact). And no, they don't have more than 4 Australians.

Gz on your win Exo :thumbup: , dragged you guys each time you piled me :P

Merry Easter exodus.

You mean the 2 or 3 times you didn't get KOed? Most inconsistent tank I've ever seen.

lolgf.jpg

the squares in red are official clans.

Good luck cleaning your multiclanners Exodus :thumbup:

Spirit is like a PC clan or some [cabbage], and Divine Vindicators are a no name clan that add's people to their ML... Want to get get technical? Dr3ambash3r's account is in The Covenant and CR, one of the spares True gives out, an occasionally leads on when it's available.

Kthx

As for the big blocks of text, I thank you and respect you if it's supporting Exodus' win(s). If it's not you can go to hell.

2n22wt1.jpg

cool beans you beat us in cwa with you guys have a man advatage for most the time.

Always figured any idiot could figure this out but I guess not.

You started with more people, then the combination of us killing you faster than you were kill us, and the fact that you guys suck at returning, gave us that numerical advantage. Learn not to get koed/return and that number advantage wouldn't exist.

2n22wt1.jpg

cool beans you beat us in cwa with you guys have a man advatage for most the time.

You started with more people, then the combination of us killing you faster than you were kill us, and the fact that you guys suck at returning, gave us that numerical advantage. Learn not to get koed/return and that number advantage wouldn't exist.

you guys are real good on returning in pvp.

maybe this year you won't lose 6 warlords?

161nazb.gif

Maybe this year you'll get a warlord.

2n22wt1.jpg

I believe Exodus was the more organised clan here, as expected without interference. So great job to them. I believe both clans would have a healthy fight against eachother if there was no interference by others. However usually

the acusations of trying to outlast etc come up, both clans do it so it shouldn't be a problem.

gf i think

Because we are all high and mighty? Disagree week prep us, we've been asking for 2 months.

If you read your own topic, he asked for a week prep, not a spur. So no, they havn't had their chance yet.

Pete, your an moron just from this post. You should get best flammer taken away and spend sometime with Khaloude alone in a dark room.

lolgf.jpg

Spirit is like a PC clan or some [cabbage], and Divine Vindicators are a no name clan that add's people to their ML... Want to get get technical? Dr3ambash3r's account is in The Covenant and CR, one of the spares True gives out, an occasionally leads on when it's available.

Blade your probably worst then Pete, DV is a clan on Tipit. J unior is multiclanning with them, don't blame them for your ranks not questioning who and what the memberlist is and taking necessary action towards it. Dr3ambash3rs account is on the covenant's ML he is also an op in their IRC, idk why but obviously for some reason.

Why we have a THE member and AA member agruing on the topic still confuses me.

I believe Exodus was the more organised clan here, as expected without interference. So great job to them. I believe both clans would have a healthy fight against eachother if there was no interference by others. However usually

the acusations of trying to outlast etc come up, both clans do it so it shouldn't be a problem.

Quotes of stupidity on this topic comming soon.

Oh no Love. Me and Echo were just haveing a nice convo about what's flame baiting and what's not. He was hella bord and I wanted to troll. He was just showing me the ancient THE ways of reasoning. :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Pete, your an moron just from this post. You should get best flammer taken away and spend sometime with Khaloude alone in a dark room.

lolgf.jpg

Blade your probably worst then Pete, DV is a clan on Tipit. J unior is multiclanning with them,

He's going to be off the list at around 2:30-3:00 pm est tomarrow.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

we have about 4 or 5 more then you guys.

161nazb.gif

gf i think

If you read your own topic, he asked for a week prep, not a spur. So no, they havn't had their chance yet.

lolgf.jpg

Blade your probably worst then Pete, DV is a clan on Tipit. J unior is multiclanning with them, don't blame them for your ranks not questioning who and what the memberlist is and taking necessary action towards it. Dr3ambash3rs account is on the covenant's ML he is also an op in their IRC, idk why but obviously for some reason.

Because Dr3ambasher quit CR for The Covenant, he is a Warlord there. Takedown Jr is joining soon as well.

Also sorry about DV. As you can tell I'm new to Tip.it, registered because CR decided to post a topic 3 days late. J Unior is one of Exodus' most active so it's obvious DV/Spirit aren't an issue to Exodus, but it might be an issue to them.

we have about 4 or 5 more then you guys.

Sorry I meant to say good warlords.

2n22wt1.jpg

solid win exodus

wont get many wins with blade vipers sniping though :lol:

Ahh attempting to pick on my sniping, just because I absolutely destroy your hybrids doesn't give you any ground to try to call me [cabbage]. Sure I got KOed 3 out of the 7 times I was piled in CWA, first time was because I wasn't sure what to expect with your high amount of blasters, 2nd time was I over adjusted wearing full d hide, then i tanked you twice, then you killed me while i was grabbing a drink, then i tanked you another 2 times. Oh I forgot to mention I was on a touchpad this fight so get bent.

Then at the 8 hours fight.... 65-70 kills, 15 deaths, tanked to no food every time. True pmed me half way through the fight to let me know I was destroying you guys.

2n22wt1.jpg

solid win exodus

Ahh attempting to pick on my sniping, just because I absolutely destroy your hybrids doesn't give you any ground to try to call me [cabbage]. Sure I got KOed 3 out of the 7 times I was piled in CWA, first time was because I wasn't sure what to expect with your high amount of blasters, 2nd time was I over adjusted wearing full d hide, then i tanked you twice, then you killed me while i was grabbing a drink, then i tanked you another 2 times. Oh I forgot to mention I was on a touchpad this fight so get bent.

Then at the 8 hours fight.... 65-70 kills, 15 deaths, tanked to no food every time. True pmed me half way through the fight to let me know I was destroying you guys.

cool true also has a pick of your leaders admitting defeat at the 8 hour pkri.

161nazb.gif

Man you guys stink at arguing......

CR makes excuses saying they beat exo 2 days before.

Exo talks about DF on cr accounts.

AA guy comes in flamebaiting and then whining when he gets it back?

I guess welcome to the internets where someone can talk smack, have an IQ of 30 and not get punched in the face.

Guess what CWA is a better way of showing the clan that is more organized and skilled.

Exo won.

CR lost

Multiclanners - who the heck cares. Whoever brings that up just wants an excuse to try to e-thug. Heck its not even a good comeback. Get better material please. Everyone knows that multiclanning/teaming brings more drama but people will do it anyway.

Some of you new age guys are annoying......

Oh and OT: Grats exo on your win. You showed who was the more organized clan. Might not always agree with stuff you do but you won this one

^ lol cr

Sutty notice how he said most inconsistant tank, that means you can "drag us all over" one time, and get koed the next 5. Chin up though bruv

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

Man you guys stink at arguing......

CR makes excuses saying they beat exo 2 days before.

Exo talks about DF on cr accounts.

AA guy comes in flamebaiting and then whining when he gets it back?

I guess welcome to the internets where someone can talk smack, have an IQ of 30 and not get punched in the face.

Guess what CWA is a better way of showing the clan that is more organized and skilled.

Exo won.

CR lost

Multiclanners - who the heck cares. Whoever brings that up just wants an excuse to try to e-thug. Heck its not even a good comeback. Get better material please. Everyone knows that multiclanning/teaming brings more drama but people will do it anyway.

Some of you new age guys are annoying......

Oh and OT: Grats exo on your win. You showed who was the more organized clan. Might not always agree with stuff you do but you won this one

^ lol cr

Sutty notice how he said most inconsistant tank, that means you can "drag us all over" one time, and get koed the next 5. Chin up though bruv

That makes total sense, considering i died once..i guess the dragging you all over that one time was enough to make you not pile me again eh?

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

solid win exodus

cool true also has a pick of your leaders admitting defeat at the 8 hour pkri.

When did I say Exo won, I just said we dominated 7 of the 8 hours, and left because you called DF.

2n22wt1.jpg