[TWR]Divine Vindicators defeat Legendz

Mago

lol ^^

soz ray for posting but i just wanted to say this, i dont wanna cause any arguements or anything coz i wasnt at war but when i saw the pic when dv were at lgz portal and they were all scatterd, i thought it was some typa tactics that lgz were using to make finding a pile harder.

gj dv, better luck next time lgz? erm have another war as rm? since this one wasnt fair ish to some lgz members

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On one hand legendz say we were 17 mins late and on other they claim we did not give them time to get a fall in.

Everyone in clan world would know it takes a little time to walk from one portal to another,

Legendz should have been in "dd" or "fall in" when the dropping procedure was over, and I am not ready to believe that the guys who were dropped did not inform the guys who were warring that DV is coming there way from orbs.

Ldz had 44 ppl they warred with 35, does it mean the ppl who were dropped (9 in this case) did not care to inform the clan mates about DV's movements?

It was a clean fight, why point fingers when there is nothing to be pointed at.

Someone answer this plz, none of the 9 dropped guys cared enough to inform lgz what Dv was doing?

And what was lgz doing in a scattered format ?

dontspamxh3.gif

DV attacked Legendz while they were still dropping..

6th page.. come on guys lets get this to 10 pages

They were finished dropping. We walked from our portal to their portal as soon as they hit 35.

RainbowVectorsigv2-1.png

[20:44:44] <acdc_x66> dv is a [crap] clan you [bleep]ing indians

atleast we dont stopp down to this guy's level.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3352/azzylol.jpg

Just for the record you can drop in the middle of the battle field, but i have no proof of you guys walking over but i'm just saying. Not trying to cause flames.

Gratz DV, GL changing the mods views LGZ you guys performed well win or loose but then again I'm sure the +3 helped.

6590ew.jpg

On one hand legendz say we were 17 mins late and on other they claim we did not give them time to get a fall in.

Everyone in clan world would know it takes a little time to walk from one portal to another,

Legendz should have been in "dd" or "fall in" when the dropping procedure was over, and I am not ready to believe that the guys who were dropped did not inform the guys who were warring that DV is coming there way from orbs.

Ldz had 44 ppl they warred with 35, does it mean the ppl who were dropped (9 in this case) did not care to inform the clan mates about DV's movements?

Someone answer this plz, none of the 9 dropped guys cared enough to inform lgz what Dv was doing?

The dropping procedure wasnt over, we had dropped him like, 3 seconds ago?

Farm points along :thumbdown:

lgzbanner4.png

Using my video as a reference and adding the time the video was created I can make a rough timeline:

Time is in EST (-5:00)

(HH:mm:ss - Description)

(24 hour clock)

14:44:07 - I go in, 1m 46s for people to go in

14:44:55 - DV peak of 41 people

14:45:00 - LGz peak of 44 people

14:56:28 - I see DV at 32 people, LGz at 36

14:56:52 - LGz dropped to 35 people

14:56:52 - DV started moving

14:58:07 - First contact with LGz

14:58:07 - Backed off, with a few accidental hits and binds

14:58:14 - We rushed you guys

What this means to what you just said: It took us a full minute to get to you guys after you guys dropped your last guy.

RainbowVectorsigv2-1.png

[20:44:44] <acdc_x66> dv is a [crap] clan you [bleep]ing indians

atleast we dont stopp down to this guy's level.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3352/azzylol.jpg

Lol..We didn't complain when T0 rushed towards DV.

Lgz said that DV took alot of time in starting the war, so we didn't just waste time on attacking you. ;-)

Anyways, how can you say you were still dropping? You had dropped to 35 like 3minutes before we attacked you.

That's a Lame reason Tbh. Lol...

Keep posting <3:

PROUD FOUNDER OF DIVINE VINDICATORS

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

If what Inuya says is true about the timing of what happened, then LGZ should have been ready and falled in. But you could have waited for them to get ready though DV. :|

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Removed all the off topic infantile posts. If you don't like somebody you're better off ignoring them rather than giving them attention, you'll also find your own life is a lot easier.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Using my video as a reference and adding the time the video was created I can make a rough timeline:

Time is in EST (-5:00)

(HH:mm:ss - Description)

(24 hour clock)

14:44:07 - I go in, 1m 46s for people to go in

14:44:55 - DV peak of 41 people

14:45:00 - LGz peak of 44 people

14:56:28 - I see DV at 32 people, LGz at 36

14:56:52 - LGz dropped to 35 people

14:56:52 - DV started moving

14:58:07 - First contact with LGz

14:58:07 - Backed off, with a few accidental hits and binds

14:58:14 - We rushed you guys

What this means to what you just said: It took us a full minute to get to you guys after you guys dropped your last guy.

We would love to see this video to proof Bones Snipeu was in the war.

Could you send it?

lgzbanner4.png

DV - 193, LGZ - 50

However, because there is sufficient evidence proving that Bones_snipeu (formerly known as Gochance1) was in the battle and added to the memberlist immediately after the fight, 100 points will be deducted from DV's total score.

The TWR will be updated momentarily. TWR updated.

hzvjpwS.gif

cool

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DV - 193, LGZ - 50

However, because there is sufficient evidence proving that Bones_snipeu (formerly known as Gochance1) was in the battle and added to the memberlist immediately after the fight, 100 points will be deducted from DV's total score.

Great decission :thumbup:

lgzbanner4.png

DV - 193, LGZ - 50

lmfao gwasball

Tim your like superman

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED