[TWR]Divine Vindicators defeat Legendz

Mago

First off both clans dropped i even asked pieter to go 41 v 44 but he said lets do 32 v 35 so dont blame on dv about the time.

Second, there was no rule as we have to wait for u guys to get a fall in? First off why did u guys even spread out? Thats not our fault, thats your fault for being spread out and you should ve been ready for it because it was north spawn attacks.

Third, It was a good fight and when you killed 2/3 of our snipers we brought other 2 snipers to attack you guys. Thats not called mass sniping, thats called bringing 2 more snipers to attack you guys after 2 of our snipers were dead. It was a gf and plzz dont complain.

Note to DV members- Please dont post here unless you are told to thanks :thumbup:

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off both clans dropped i even asked pieter to go 41 v 44 but he said lets do 32 v 35 so dont blame on dv about the time.

Second, there was no rule as we have to wait for u guys to get a fall in? First off why did u guys even spread out? Thats not our fault, thats your fault for being spread out and you should ve been ready for it because it was north spawn attacks.

Third, It was a good fight and when you killed 2/3 of our snipers we brought other 2 snipers to attack you guys. Thats not called mass sniping, thats called bringing 2 more snipers to attack you guys after 2 of our snipers were dead. It was a gf and plzz dont complain thanks

i love you ray <3:

.:SE:.

Sorry Infi, It was North Attacks, You already had your last guy drop before we had our last guy drop.

DV's 1st Pile::

http://www.runescapetop.com/up/images/3d40b.png

This is not an act of "no honor".

We were already down my 3 and we were not about to take you guys lightly, allies or not.

Ex Legendz Warlord - Proud DV Warlord- Ex SE Member - New Threat FA

DONTheDivine-1.jpg

Don's LastWordsFor twr - Click Here

Dont look if you cant handle the truth.

Lol vannaka.

As soon as the war was started, I was also Dc'ed because of my UPS wasn't working well. And due to fluctuation of light, I lagged out completely.I lagged out when score was around : 30-34

Thanks for the clean fight LGZ. :thumbup:

It was really a close fight.

You can't say it Expected though since you had advantage of 3 people. Actually, 4 since I was dc'ed.

But the both clans fought really win. I consider it as both Lgz and DV win TBH.

No one could really say who will when when the score was "11-11". But we started picking the right target at that point of war which gave us win <3:

Also I'm sorry about the behavior of the Karanbest3. Though, If everyone (Not Lgz) keep finding excuse to flame instead of giving "Gratz" to DV [Like usual] Then everyone will loose their patience. It's not the case with only him.

PROUD FOUNDER OF DIVINE VINDICATORS

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

If thats what you consider a clean fight then idk...it looks pretty dirty to me (not on Legendz' part, so I guess THEY did give you a clean fight).

And nikhil we don't look for excuses to disagree with you/dv, its provided to us on a silver platter.

Neltak.png

LOL... Keep finding mistakes of DV. Even if one of our member will accidentally loose the main pile... you will provide sceenshot that we had more number of snipers.

Keep doing it.. We don't care. If we had cared, we would do the same in Downfall war aftermath topic. But we don't.

What was dirty from DV side? There was no flames. The fight was clean.

If you don't know anything, stop posting in this topic.

Moreover, I think you were not even there LOL.

Still you have courage to say it wasn't a clear fight.

PROUD FOUNDER OF DIVINE VINDICATORS

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

If thats what you consider a clean fight then idk...it looks pretty dirty to me (not on Legendz' part, so I guess THEY did give you a clean fight).

And nikhil we don't look for excuses to disagree with you/dv, its provided to us on a silver platter.

you sir dont have the ability to see things without being biased/irrelevant coz ur brainwashed. For once think rationally and open your eyes :thumbup:

After lgz dropped to 35 and dv dropped to 32 ,dv attacked lgz as rules were north side attacks and there was no reason to wait as legendz already dropped to 35, it is not dv's fault that they were not falled in and scattered.

Second there was no mass sniping .new snipers were called once our first batch of snipers expired. And some anti sniping is done from main pile which cant be considered as sniping.

Being 10 mins late into the portal- already i have explained misunderstanding of world war the extra 17 mins took both clans to drop.

Regarding slumping:- A bunch of power hungry people were cleared which was considered as bad luck to dv and there is difference between slumping and sweep. You can see true ownage also did that? will u say true ownage slumping?nope neither said that to them.This is where people are biased!

You say the dirty part was we attacking them?they already blaming us for 17 mins late which actually was done by both clans to drop people if we would have done more late god knows wat wud have come up

gf lgz :thumbup:

ss-1-1.jpg

you sir dont have the ability to see things without being biased/irrelevant coz ur brainwashed. For once think rationally and open your eyes :thumbup:

After lgz dropped to 35 and dv dropped to 32 ,dv attacked lgz as rules were north side attacks and there was no reason to wait as legendz already dropped to 35, it is not dv's fault that they were not falled in and scattered.

Second there was no mass sniping .new snipers were called once our first batch of snipers expired. And some anti sniping is done from main pile which cant be considered as sniping.

Being 10 mins late into the portal- already i have explained misunderstanding of world war the extra 17 mins took both clans to drop.

Regarding slumping:- A bunch of power hungry people were cleared which was considered as bad luck to dv and there is difference between slumping and sweep. You can see true ownage also did that? will u say true ownage slumping?nope neither said that to them.This is where people are biased!

You say the dirty part was we attacking them?they already blaming us for 17 mins late which actually was done by both clans to drop people if we would have done more late god knows wat wud have come up

Did I mention mass sniping? slumping? being late? (I actually consider that a moot point) no. I just thought that the starting wasn't a decent way to start, thats all. But then I suppose I don't know the time you gave them after they dropped...if it was <15s it isn't enough imo, but they should have a fall in/pot up after the initial 15s.

Neltak.png

Did I mention mass sniping? slumping? being late? (I actually consider that a moot point) no. I just thought that the starting wasn't a decent way to start, thats all.

learned it from you guys as long as rules followed (lgz dropped to 35 and north side attacks) attack on sight.

ss-1-1.jpg

Did I mention mass sniping? slumping? being late? (I actually consider that a moot point) no. I just thought that the starting wasn't a decent way to start, thats all. But then I suppose I don't know the time you gave them after they dropped...if it was <15s it isn't enough imo, but they should have a fall in/pot up after the initial 15s.

learned it from you guys as long as rules followed (lgz dropped to 35 and north side attacks) attack on sight.

Edited in the rest of my post (that I did right away realizing I might be coming off as completely disrespectful)...so yeah was a little time given or not? (I wasn't there...)

And as for bringing DF into it, I'm pretty sure we've never attacked you when you didn't have a fi/dd, but could be wrong since I've only warred you thrice.

Neltak.png

The point is the war was on turrets not CWA classic so there was nothing like we had to wait for them to come at center, Instead only when lgz dropped to 35 and dv to 32 we moved towards center, so u can assume how much time it takes to go from north portal to south porta( where lgz was) and yes we did not to run there we walked there certainly as we will try to save our energy. Second after seeing them we had a click and then walked back and then we rushed.

ss-1-1.jpg

If Lgz had finished dropping then i don't see why you wouldn't be able to attack them since it was north attacks so that's not an issue.

As for mass sniping, i watched some of the war after t0s war was over and multiple times i saw 3 and 4 people camping members a long ways away from pile as i'm sure some other people could account for aswell, but no pic no proof i guess :P

I didn't say you were slumping; members from your clan did. Your war with se was cancelled for tomorrow because you guys are "having probs".

Anyways...Gratz Dv and Blnt Lgz.

PROUD TO BE SE

lol, in that case we should of left when you were late. And be like its not our fault you were too dumbfounded to not know that the declared war world was 29. Again, these are simple unwritten rules that everyone is expected to know and abide by unless you deliberately are desperate to win at all costs even at the cost of your image.

Attacking us when we aren't ready (unless your really dumb, you'd think we purposely did a spread formation) is a major sign that you are scared of something.

Obviously your arrogance, and your own lead saying that there 'was nothing wrong with the war' and it was 'a clear fight' exemplifies your blind state to not see the many legitimate posts. Know we had quite a few spectators on our side, so there are people who are legitimately posting from first hand.

t98jd1.jpg

you are not considering the fact my friend the time it takes to go from one portal to another( by walking) :thumbup:

ps.those particular legitimate posts.and few spectators on your side u wont find them in future ,they were there only becoz u were fighting dv :thumbup:

ss-1-1.jpg

you are not considering the fact my friend the time it takes to go from one portal to another( by walking) :thumbup:

ps.those particular legitimate posts.and few spectators on your side u wont find them in future ,they were there only becoz u were fighting dv :thumbup:

Your first point, im not sure i know what your rambling about.

Your 'ps' either way they spectated and have legitimate posts because they saw the fight. I could careless about them hating you, you brought that unto yourself.

t98jd1.jpg

Gratz DV

Just wondering...Does DV enjoy the drama? I think you love the attention, normally clans wait for people dd or atleast fall in and dance or something before you attack, unless attack on site but even if you have to drop like some one else stated it'd be nice to give them more than 15secs but theres no way for me to know really wether you did or not so gratz until mod intervention may happen.

6590ew.jpg

How are we slumping?That was so not true statement, we pull 43 outta 60 its a good 70% and u pull 44 outta 89 thats bit less then 50%?

And we slump? WOW

I find it funny how you think you're not slumping but you had to cancel your war with se tomorrow because your "having problems".

loldv2.png

Kolo = Itz_Infest

about an hour before DV canceled the war against SE that was to be tomorrow.

Its not shameful to admit your in a slump, just saying.

hmm intresting war, Good job both clans.

My Opinions.

The rules was probabily attack on sight, so DV didin't really break any rules there but maybe letting them actully getting their fall in after dropping would be a little more hournable? :thumbup:

For the sniper rule...DV Probabily broke it becaues many many times random people get lost and randomly go and snipe there pile, DV leaders won't know this becaues they are probabily leading with the main pile or something.

narbotm.png

happinesssolace.png

Tko Blitz Guardian #tko_blitz | Solace Trial General #solace

`Nar on IRC, PM Me if your intrested in fighting Tko Blitz or Solace

Wouldn't call it a slump rather a smart desicsion kicking akel members, wouldn't have accepted them in the first place, then again I wouldn't want multiclanners in the first place as it's hard to make the transition but glad DV did it fast. Although it is a sketchy move, and potentially looks like they used Akel for DF fight only..

6590ew.jpg

Wouldn't call it a slump rather a smart desicsion kicking akel members, wouldn't have accepted them in the first place, then again I wouldn't want multiclanners in the first place as it's hard to make the transition but glad DV did it fast. Although it is a sketchy move, and potentially looks like they used Akel for DF fight only..

Dv didn't kick akel members. It was only one, and then the rest followed.

t98jd1.jpg