Godz witnesses True Ownage

Jack

waraftermath.png

True Ownage ~Vs~ Godz

Last night Godz approached us for a CWA Matched war, we happily accepted and agreed on the following rules:

• Matched Opts,
  • Classic Map | Center Bounds,
  • Melee and Binds allowed,
  • Ranged and Offensive Magic not allowed,
  • No corrupt,
  • Rings allowed,
  • Date negotiable: Saturday 16th January,
  • Time negotiable: 2:30PM EST.

After kicking some inactives and having a few people leave, we were happy to see a pull of 26 from 39 to a 1 day prep. Godz however only managed to pull 15, so we had to drop 11, thanks to all who dropped.

True Ownage Starting: 26

Godz Starting: 15

True Ownage starting:

3d59e.png

After Dropping:

3d6ed.png

Godz Starting:

3d620.png

After the small decline in memberlist size, we were hoping to show everyone that we were still capable to win competitive wars whatever size it is. We dropped our members and headed to center to begin. We piled Il Lukes lI, who tanked really well to put Godz into an early lead. However whilst piling him, I noticed Godz's sniper Jesus A2 low on hp, and as he clicked around the barricade we transitioned onto him getting a quick k0 and putting it matched, and then killed Lukes to give us the lead. Great tanking from Eduardo 1135 and Bravenewfy allowed us to stretch the lead to 2 within minutes, and then Godz were somewhat disorientated after we piled Spencstar and half of them piled me which I had no problem getting rid off, then transitioned onto Andy 119911 who tanked superb. As the war went on Godz improved and started to tank really well, pulling it back from a 3 man lead to a 1 man lead for a short time. However they lacked binders as we sniped down their last few and piled them fast. At the end whilst we was getting an ending picture, Godz for some reason left the cc or something, so there's no definitive picture, although I have one that's close.

True Ownage Ending: 6

Godz Ending: 0

3d680.png

Other Pictures:

100116204720.png

3d6c3.png

100116205456.png

100116212347.png

Video:

To be uploaded, which'll show Godz's theory of Jesus supposedly lagging to be disjointed as he clearly attacked someone and ran around the barricade to attack them again before getting k0ed.

Good fight Godz, although your comments at the end of the war regarding one of our members were completely unrelated to anything that happened during the war. Look forward to more in the future when we won't have to drop as many. :thumbup:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Great Solid 26 people pull, Gj T0 :thumbsup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gf, was close in the beginning, we actualy had an early lead before you piled Jesus, our sniper when he white screened :/

Didn't like the multi clanners though.

tnc.png

Only one of those is a clan, though, isn't it? Immortal Dynasty? T0, TNC, Vendetta...these are all teams, not clans. So what's the issue?

hzvjpwS.gif

Gf, was close in the beginning, we actualy had an early lead before you piled Jesus, our sniper when he white screened :/

Didn't like the multi clanners though.

tnc.png

Only one of those is a clan, though, isn't it? Immortal Dynasty? T0, TNC, Vendetta...these are all teams, not clans. So what's the issue?

LOL, TNC is an official clan, so is TO, Vendetta is the only team, don't you have an RSC account?

LOL, TNC is an official clan, so is TO, Vendetta is the only team, don't you have an RSC account?

Sorry then. In december, before I had went on vacation, TNC was a community. When I came back, I guess they changed their mind lol? But I do appreciate your contempt over a simple mistake. Speaks volumes about your character. :blink:

hzvjpwS.gif

Sorry then. In december, before I had went on vacation, TNC was a community. When I came back, I guess they changed their mind lol? But I do appreciate your contempt over a simple mistake. Speaks volumes about your character. :blink:

Gf.

OT: I just realized this isn't a TWR war -.- but in a matched opt fight like that every opt counts. I doubt t0 did it intentionally though.

t98jd1.jpg

TNC is a Official Clan. lol

Anyways, Congrats on your Win, T0.

Really sad, T0 had to drop 11 of their members. I expected better pull from Godz. B)

Our pull this war, on less then 24H prep is more then you'd pull on a week prep into PvP.

Rofl... have a RM then? It's easy to say since the clan you're flaming is DV? LOL

You got Big Mouth, but you can do nothing.

Stop just doing silly flames in every post of DV.

GF 40 man ml.

(I didn't start this)

PROUD FOUNDER OF DIVINE VINDICATORS

Sig23.png

FORUMS || MEMBERLIST

TNC is a Official Clan. lol

Anyways, Congrats on your Win, T0.

Really sad, T0 had to drop 11 of their members. I expected better pull from Godz. B)

Our pull this war, on less then 24H prep is more then you'd pull on a week prep into PvP.

Rofl... have a RM then? It's easy to say since the clan you're flaming is DV? LOL

You got Big Mouth, but you can do nothing.

Stop just doing silly flames in every post of DV.

GF 40 man ml.

(I didn't start this)

i beg to differ, u did start it. but none the less you are continuing it. And they will walk the talk. The are srs when they say they will do a pvp war, unfortunatly you guys are never srs when you say you guys could beat t0 or df in pvp or whoever. GF 61man ml that is afraid of 40man ml in pvp

6590ew.jpg