[Fun War] Lth vs AK-Latin

KingYufei

My boy Patty had the downs and wanted to war CR full out PVP. I told him he can go be a dead hero himself. But we needed a fight this saturday for some of our new peeps. I know the only clan on TWR that will never " cheat" is AK - Latin with honor so I wanted to a good fun war in clan wars A "run in" an hour cap. IMO ofcourse.

The starting were more for favorable for AK because they had 30 and LTH started from 25 because the cap was 30. LTH anit gona pull more than 30 during these times cuz we got members need to take breaks and stay focus for IRL stuff.

At the start of the war, because AK-Latin droped 2 we had + 2 kills from the beginning. The fight started off even with both clan kill for kill, LTH was slightly a little better in levels and AK had the numbers. After 20 mins into it LTH starts to pull away cuz of my super awsome leading power and we had a 10+ kill lead and our tanks gotten VERY lucky and tanked greats. Altho knowing AK-Latin they wont back down form just this and came back with their own boost and their snipers done some heavy damage on our binders. At some point there were 18 LTH left and 28 AKs and LTH only had a 5 man Kill lead. There were some sniper confusion toward the middle and end of the war but other than that, it was as clean as you can get. I do want to point out a new member of ours had no experience at all warring and she did go out of bounds so sorry about that but I think she died at tne end anyways.

For some reason, AK-Latins returns less and less as the fight went on and soon it was 23 vs 24 with LTH haveing a 8+ kills count. And we ended with 23 peeps with 58 kills - 2 kills = 56 kills and AK had 24 peeps left with 50 kills so it was a VERY VERY VERY close war and if it would draged on who knows what may happened.

Overall, it was an awsome war and good job to both clans and their members. Everytime I war AK-Latin it's always enjoyable and also a clean fight. I wish them luck in their future wars.

Here are some pics. :thumbsup:

Rules were: Cap of 30 , Melee and binds only. Clan War Classic run in, Cap of 1 hour. 3 Snipers cap. No corrupts and blah blah blah.,

10-01-16151316.png

10-01-16151323.png

10-01-16154601.png

10-01-16161151.png

10-01-16161156.png

GF AK Latin once again. If you have any LTH members flameing or flamebaiting in ANYWAY please pm me so I can take affirmative action.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

good job both clans for such a close fighting, ending 53-50 right? but nice win lth

lol yufei go and be a dead hero lol

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR

good job both clans for such a close fighting, ending 53-50 right? but nice win lth

lol yufei go and be a dead hero lol

Ending was 58-50 but since Ak dropped 2 at the beginning we got 2 extra kills so the real outcome is 56-50. Anyways, gf ak its always nice to war you guys.

Oh um btw King some things wrong with ur recap.

1. I got the war vs AK lol, u didnt do anything

2. I got the 1 hour pkri u wanted 30 min cuz u said 1 hour was too long

3. I aint that dumb to ask CR for pvp full out lol. In fact i said nothing about that.

4. U didnt even want a war for this Saturday but I got one anyways.

5. U ARE A NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

Ex Lethality Leader

Oh um btw King some things wrong with ur recap.

1. I got the war vs AK lol, u didnt do anything

2. I got the 1 hour pkri u wanted 30 min cuz u said 1 hour was too long

3. I aint that dumb to ask CR for pvp full out lol. In fact i said nothing about that.

4. U didnt even want a war for this Saturday but I got one anyways.

5. U ARE A NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB

I LUV U 2 Patty.,,, <3:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember