Speed-Painting

Old

I'll be honest, I think it looks a bit like pre-made nature brushes slapped together with maybe some actual painting in the background. But if not, then pretty good stuff :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I'll be honest, I think it looks a bit like pre-made nature brushes slapped together with maybe some actual painting in the background. But if not, then pretty good stuff :P

I have to agree, there is way to much detail and layering for a quick 15 minute painting.

tFtfA.jpg

Favorite part about the internet, if you're too good you must have cheated.

Agreed but some of the details of the painting looks kinda premade, like tripsis pointed out. I can tell the person standing is truly made by you AceJack, but the birds and plants are questionable - only because they look like a different style to how you normally paint (yours has this.. smudgy look).

But that doesn't meant that the picture doesn't look great, because it looks great :P And even if you used some brushes it's pretty impressive!

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Can I have to focal and some of the parts around it as an avatar? Mine is getting out of date.

Overall it looks good. I do agree with the comments about the "brushs" comments though.

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Favorite part about the internet, if you're too good you must have cheated.

As said, it's fairly obvious to anyone with a decent amount of experience with computer graphics that he used premade brushes for the birds/plants. However he used them very tastefully and overall the piece looks pretty great, especially for being done in 15 minutes.

wl7w9j.png