[TWR] Divine Vindicators defeats HP

Mago

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats but how are you guys an Official Clan if your main War Lord is in Divine Forces.

Divine Vindicators is a clan which which does not allow any sort of multi-clanners and is a clan which is seen as a strong force in the F2P clan warring world as it

Grats but how are you guys an Official Clan if your main War Lord is in Divine Forces.

Divine Vindicators is a clan which which does not allow any sort of multi-clanners and is a clan which is seen as a strong force in the F2P clan warring world as it

Oh chao, it's DV man, they have members from top clans as warlord there its expected, they let trial members lead over their own leaders, that's how they roll.

Keep the flamebaits coming, guess some DF members being so proud just come here to rain down on DV. Keep them coming, I want more ;)

As for mago, didnt he join DV in Oct 9, 2009. While Divine force (correct me if I'm wrong) started somewhere in November.

RainbowVectorsigv2-1.png

[20:44:44] <acdc_x66> dv is a [crap] clan you [bleep]ing indians

atleast we dont stopp down to this guy's level.

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3352/azzylol.jpg

Welcome to real life. Where people lie to make their image appear good and when they get called out on it the best they can do is pretend they like to be the most hated 'clan' for some reason they think it's BAMF.

6590ew.jpg

Welcome to real life. Where people lie to make their image appear good and when they get called out on it the best they can do is pretend they like to be the most hated 'clan' for some reason they think it's BAMF.

runescape ftw?

nah

100313043904.png

Congratz DV. I was at the war watching and some of the imature HP members just love to flame bait useing their Polish ways lol... control your boys Kosciej. LTH was there to congratz HP for the win cuz a HP friend of mine told me DV broke rules didn't think HP would come back and flamebait me and my members I think the Polish peeps misunderstood me.. oh well...

TBH there were no " mass sniping" and Thealth did a good job leading as iam sure he lead the whole war... :rolleyes:

Good ending DV

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Keep the flamebaits coming, guess some DF members being so proud just come here to rain down on DV. Keep them coming, I want more ;)

As for mago, didnt he join DV in Oct 9, 2009. While Divine force (correct me if I'm wrong) started somewhere in November.

Sorry to hit you with a bit of truth. No one ever talks about mago really. Hes little to unimportant in Divine forces. Were talking about my broski S T log AKA Thealth AKA KEVIN DANG AKA BACKSTREET BOY AKA ALLSTAR AKA Xi FOI FAT also known as a Divine Forces Captain/fall in leader and a DV fa. It is relively true though, most clans that allow multiclanning are teams and/or country clans. Some people would see it the same as anyone else. What is DV really? :unsure:

Sorry to hit you with a bit of truth. No one ever talks about mago really. Hes little to unimportant in Divine forces. Were talking about my broski S T log AKA Thealth AKA KEVIN DANG AKA BACKSTREET BOY AKA ALLSTAR AKA Xi FOI FAT also known as a Divine Forces Captain/fall in leader and a DV fa. It is relively true though, most clans that allow multiclanning are teams and/or country clans. Some people would see it the same as anyone else. What is DV really? :unsure:

Something you will never know , by the way stop [bleep]ing about someone who has 2 accounts and join 2 different clans.

100313043904.png

Oh chao, it's DV man, they have members from top clans as warlord there its expected, they let trial members lead over their own leaders, that's how they roll.

Those ain't flamebaits, just facts, sorry the truth hurts missy.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Congratz DV. I was at the war watching and some of the imature HP members just love to flame bait useing their Polish ways lol... control your boys Kosciej. LTH was there to congratz HP for the win cuz a HP friend of mine told me DV broke rules didn't think HP would come back and flamebait me and my members I think the Polish peeps misunderstood me.. oh well...

TBH there were no " mass sniping" and Thealth did a good job leading as iam sure he lead the whole war... :rolleyes:

Good ending DV

Reason why HP actually lost was that they didn't have enough binders =\

Their leader did a really good job leading though, since he was able to get the team organized even with all the chaos.

btw: there was a slight confusion in our calls. Because of this, midway through we split into two piles but later came to one pile again. Two piles isnt mass sniping ;o

Keep the flamebaits coming DF :rolleyes:

btw, is divine forces even a TWR clan ;o

RainbowVectorsigv2-1.png

Good ending DV

Their leader did a really good job leading though, since he was able to get the team organized even with all the chaos.

btw: there was a slight confusion in our calls. Because of this, midway through we split into two piles but later came to one pile again. Two piles isnt mass sniping ;o

Let me break it down for you...

Divine Forces = top 10 clan. Top 10 clan members generally hold more experience than CWA clans. Allowing their members to join your clan:

A. Gives you an unfair advantage

B. Breaks your clan rules

C. Breaks Divine Forces clan rules

How is it unfair? Let's see you recruit w/out having multiclanners, just because the TWR allows it doesn't mean the clan world would, it's only allowed here to let teams and country clans to join.

If you like your experienced members that you got for free, cuz let's be honnest if they had to choose one, would they honnestly choose DV? Anywayz If you like them so much might as well change your name to Team Vindicators.

I know you won't understand since you've been brainwashed into believing your in a clan.

6590ew.jpg

Ok, lets not fight about this... Thealth has 2 accounts stl og and thealth, i dont see any problem about him multiclanning.

To get the facts straight, Multiclanning is with 1 account. It doesnt matter if you join other clan with your other account.

If you cant stop about fighting,mods close this topic...

sig16.gif

Forums l Memberlist

R.I.P. DV

Proud to be Leader of Divine Vindicators

lol not at all ^... if your in 2 official clans... time's conflict... and he will definitely choose divine forces over you guys lol. (hes only 1 person... lul)

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Good ending DV

Let me break it down for you...

Divine Forces = top 10 clan. Top 10 clan members generally hold more experience than CWA clans. Allowing their members to join your clan:

A. Gives you an unfair advantage

B. Breaks your clan rules

C. Breaks Divine Forces clan rules

How is it unfair? Let's see you recruit w/out having multiclanners, just because the TWR allows it doesn't mean the clan world would, it's only allowed here to let teams and country clans to join.

If you like your experienced members that you got for free, cuz let's be honnest if they had to choose one, would they honnestly choose DV? Anywayz If you like them so much might as well change your name to Team Vindicators.

I know you won't understand since you've been brainwashed into believing your in a clan.

Why do you care? Its not your clan, we can do what we choose to do, rather then you bully us and tell us whats good or bad beacuse you feel that way.. Other people have differant opinions and differant looks on things, and its not just your way of thinking.

Definition of Fairness:

conformity with rules or standards

-------------

on topic:

Hp koed me after my pray ran out >.> I didnt even eat all my food.

Pray ran out before food O_O

RainbowVectorsigv2-1.png

Definition of Fairness:

-------------

on topic:

Seems like your clan is not fair since the standards of multiclanning include more than one main clan, TWR only has it's version for the rankings to allow clans and country clans to participate.

6590ew.jpg

Definition of Fairness:

-------------

on topic:

Seems like your clan is not fair since the standards of multiclanning include more than one main clan, TWR only has it's version for the rankings to allow clans and country clans to participate.

for gods sake , can you guys stop worrying about dv. So what if thealth has 2 accounts, and war times might crash, whats it to you?

im not tryna start a fight or anything but plz, just keep your noses out of dv

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR