[ TWR ] Lethality vs Interqueo

KingYufei

lthbanner-1.png

VS.

Interqueo

lthbanner-1.png

Link to the declaration: http://forum.tip.it/topic/253796-lethality-declares-on-interqueo/

Winning clan (both name + initials): Lethality , LTH

Winning clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=teambrave

Losing clan (both name + initials): Interqueo , IQ

Losing clan's member-list: http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=iqfwl

Starting/ending ops of both clans (screenshot is valid proof):

Starting Picture:

100123150237.png

Ending Picture:

100123155702.png

The fight went off with LTH had to drop 2 because it was 20 vs 20 but IQ only had 19 cuz I think one of them DC'd. I was IQs first pile while LTH piled a lower level IQ. I must say... I didn't tank at all, just stood around and ate pizza like I did last night.. :rolleyes: but somehow out tanked the other guys giving LTH a 2 men lead. After LTH took a 3 men lead is where IQ started their mass sniping and doing heavy damage to LTH binders which I didn't really expect from IQ but because it happened I can't just sit in jail with the after taste of pizza in my mouth and not do anything so I started calling from the jail side telling my boys and gals to not get distracted by IQs mass sniping....... it kinda turned into a w 141 war altho some LTH and IQ binded here and there and kill by kill with LTH ending with 6.........

Yeah.... it was that kind of a war... happens alot these days..... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

But again... thanks IQ for the war... was hopeing it be a bit more organized next time and please no more mass sniping to other clans...... I mean I understand our Caboose boys confused u a little but maybe and just maybe control your member from hitting every person they see in robes.... :shame:

But no hard feelings......

Rules broken from IQ, Mass snip and out of bounds.

100123143417.png

100123143424.png

Out of bounds

Also a LTH member went out of bounds too name 1-800 L 2 PK went out of bounds almost the same root that the IQ member took in above picture. I apologize for that. He will get a warrning.

The Pictures here can't 100% tell the WHOLE story of Interqueo Mass sniping [ even tho it did great damage on our binders ] and also the sniper cap is 3 but I assure you, either IQ was having problems with how mnay snipers they have or they are maybe useing what's soo called " center" tactic.... Anyways here are some pics...

100123141912.png

I wonder where is IQs main pile...... :mellow:

100123141919.png

Did the Cabooses mess them up????

100123141921.png

I don't understand!!!!!!!!! :ohnoes:

100123141926r.png

4 snipers in this one and more but as you can see they ' hit and run'

Ofcourse IQs " mass sniping" did some heavy damage to our binders. And TBH they are a very talent and good clan. Iam sure their mass sniping was because some of our cabooses and my epic calling at the jail and my English BOY Jimmy Taking over the lead.

AT the end we had to use the " center" tactic our self.

Over all IQ it was an OK war.... I mean yeah a few rules broken but LTH is not the kinda clan that will go bananas cuz of a few rules broken , and we won also makes it easy for me not to rage like my man Lovelost from SE.

It was good to see you guys warring again and we as LTH wishes you luck in youalls future wars.

LTH Staffs.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Nice win, and thanks for the warning as we fight them soon. :cool:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I was IQs first pile while LTH piled a lower level IQ. I must say... I didn't tank at all, just stood around and ate pizza like I did last night.. :rolleyes:

[

LMFAO TPR INSIDE JOKE

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED