The Hegemony (12th Feb = 2018, Part 2)

The Dark Lord

Japan safeguards its industries from Russian government takeover, simply because they are supposed to be under Japanese control.

Japan suggests that Russia build up the industries it already has.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retech, you can't safeguard companies that aren't government control, and thats most of them XD

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I can block the transaction, or buy them at a higher price. I hope you can hunt somewhere else for them.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Yeah, try all over the world XD

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Well it's just for Japanese companies. You can go ahead with the rest of the world without Japanese intervention. Good luck with that. :P

I'm gunna try aim for main exports of the countries

It's a REALLY big shaft.

-Cough-

Except Japan, riiiiiiight?

Well you seem to be buying your companies now, as thats what you said, if you aren't, then yeah Japan

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Key (and luxury [because I like some low class french cheese]) German-Franco exports are being monitored for hostile takeover. (Honestly an easier way to do this without trying to screw around with others is to simply promote industries in your own country)

LNYvk.png

Well I'm sure the companies wouldn't go, if they knew that Japan would kick them out of their own country. :)

You can gain influence by other ways than taking over people's industry. Maybe you can make a peace treaty once in a while? Be the mediator in a conflict, solve the Spain-Portugal problem. Lots of stuff you can do.

I'm not doing it to Japan

Also people trying to stop it, the literal only way you can stop it is by buying the company before me... Jesus.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

To be honest, it is kind of stupid to try to spread your influence by buying out companies worldwide that have no reason to be bought out.

The better alternative is to just build up industries within your own country and trying to be a worldwide competitor, and you could also try to take a Public Relations approach and bill yourself as "Good Ole Russia" and try to help solve problems around the world. Perhaps you can help Africa by sending doctors and nurses to poor areas.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Good 'ole Japan.

We instigate first, so you don't have to! \:D/

Well I don't see how this is a bad plan.

Takes a while, agreed, but its almost certainly going to be taken over, their income is added to mine, and the company now works under Russian control.

I have already maximised one of the Russian exports, fuel and stuff, its an off shoot branch off my car company.

Its a strategy really.

Also by influence I mean economical influence :D

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Except that companies generally don't sell themselves unless you offer a huge lump sum, or they are doing poorly. So either you are paying huge sums of wealth, or you're paying smaller sums of wealth every year. Not really much of a benefit either way.

Starting out with small companies (remember there are millions of them) Then soon the budget for buying companies will be quite large, and then I'll own a lot of companies, also who says I wont actually do up the small ones either?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

^

Not as much as me! :rolleyes:

What I don't quite understand is how you killed so many civilians in such a short period of time.

Icu I think you fail to grasp how much it will cost to buy out all these companies. Remember that the government is supposed to spend it's money for the country and the people, not just for buying out every company that exists. Also, you need to take into account that our little war does cost money as well :rolleyes:

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!