good way of training magic in p2p?

kidcupcake

hi, im currently 71 magic (almost 72) and i wanted around ~85 Magic.

what would be a good way to train to 85 magic w/o spending like 30M or whatever.

i heard alchhing was good exp but idk how expensive it is

i also heard the MTA enchanting part is also good.

i have 10M cash but id really prefer not spending it all.

To get from 68-70 I'm chargin air orbs

I am getting between 500-600gp profit per cast, and 76 exp per cash. But it is slower exp than alching.

I only alch after get a buildup of a lot of nature runes from monster hunting, so I end up profiting. To find out how much it would cost/cast, just add the cost of a nature rune and whatever you are alching and subtract the cost of the high alchemy reward from it.

JacTheRipper.png

Buy an air staff, 3 cosmic runes per unpowered orb and 10+ ammy of glories.

Search a vid on youtube for the path to get to the obelisk, it's really quite easy, and when casting the spell it's semi-afk able :)

Don't for get a BoB if you can get one. Wear semi-strong and light equipment to fend off the black demons and such. I personally have 22 glories as it makes having to recharge your amulets a less frequent distraction.

Search a vid on youtube for the path to get to the obelisk, it's really quite easy, and when casting the spell it's semi-afk able :)

Don't for get a BoB if you can get one. Wear semi-strong and light equipment to fend off the black demons and such. I personally have 22 glories as it makes having to recharge your amulets a less frequent distraction.

I personally find a BoB to be a pain doing this, as you need to transfer the orbs 1 by 1. Instead, I use a magpie.

JacTheRipper.png

I personally find a BoB to be a pain doing this, as you need to transfer the orbs 1 by 1. Instead, I use a magpie.

Fill the BoB only half way with uncharged orbs. Then when you have charged your inventory, deposit charged orbs into the empty half of the BoB's inventory, and withdraw the other half with the uncharged orbs.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Skeleton monkeys at the Ape Atoll dungeon. Perfect place to burst, but you have to have done Dt and Ape atoll to train here.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Skeleton monkeys at the Ape Atoll dungeon. Perfect place to burst, but you have to have done Dt and Ape atoll to train here.

If you're going to burst you should (Read: you would be stupid not to) burst the rock lobsters in the waterbirth dungeon for lots of summoning charms.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

I suggest collecting enough points in the Magic Training Arena to get a piece of infinity to sell to offset your losses.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007