Best Slayed Set Up?

CHAPPERZ

Hey i'm starting to do slayer and i didn't have much clue of what armour to get, or what to bring.

My stats are;

Attack: 85

Strength: 86

Defence: 81

Range:82

Magic:82

Prayer:70

Slayer:75

Summoning:69

Any Suggestions would be great, thanks.

☆ α ηοοβ ϊs : sοmε οηε ώhο τακεs Rύηεsζαρε τοο sεriοsιy ☆

☆*» I CHAPP3RZ I ichapp3rzi.png

Slayer Helm

Fury/Glory/Salve (e) for undead

Guthan's Chest

Verac's Skirt

Dragon Boots

Fire Cape/Achievement Cape/Soul Wars cape (possibly)

Barrows Gloves

Whip/SS

Rune Defender

Zerker ring/Warrior Ring

* Not totally sure on the capes, I use cooking cape.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Slayer Helm

Fury/Glory/Salve (e) for undead

Guthan's Chest

Verac's Skirt

Dragon Boots

Fire Cape/Achievement Cape/Soul Wars cape (possibly)

Barrows Gloves

Whip/SS

Rune Defender

Zerker ring/Warrior Ring

* Not totally sure on the capes, I use cooking cape.

If at all possible, Slayer helm. After than, Neit... ofter that, warrior or berserker helms.

If you plan on tanking your melee, you'll want to go fast with decent protection, which means bandos body and tassets, dragon boots.

For gloves, you'll either head for klanks gauntlets, or if you've done more than enough RFD for steel gloves, the highest you can get.

For amulet, you'll want either a glory or a fury.

You ring probably berserker, RoW, RoL, or if at all possible, any non-basic imbued ring.

Whip + defender for general, but with crushing and stabbing weapons available for their respective tasks.

This is what i have at the moment:

Slayer Helm

Fury

Guthans Platebody

Guthans Skirt

Barrow Gloves

Hunter Cape (t)

Dragon Boots

SS

If at all possible, Slayer helm. After than, Neit... ofter that, warrior or berserker helms.

If you plan on tanking your melee, you'll want to go fast with decent protection, which means bandos body and tassets, dragon boots.

For gloves, you'll either head for klanks gauntlets, or if you've done more than enough RFD for steel gloves, the highest you can get.

For amulet, you'll want either a glory or a fury.

You ring probably berserker, RoW, RoL, or if at all possible, any non-basic imbued ring.

Whip + defender for general, but with crushing and stabbing weapons available for their respective tasks.

Looks pretty decent. If you want, Torag's or Dharok's legs have the same defense, and both are better than Guthan's, but Verac's Skirt has a nice prayer bonus if you feel the need to have it. Other than that, looks pretty squared.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Berserker rings are +4 str.

It might be worthwhile for you to try out some MA for 100 or so ranks. At 100, you get a warrior, seer's, and archer ring all rolled up into one (minus defence bonuses) in the form of an imbued diamond ring. For 100 more ranks, you get +1 to everything (except for stab), and gain defence bonuses.

After that, you double the effectiveness of the barbarian rings and have access to the onyx ring (i) (Isn't really worth it though)

When ever I do non prayer meleeing slayer tasks, I wear

Slayer helm

Fury

Bandos Chest

Bandos Tassets

Dragon Boots

Barrows gloves

Fire Cape

Whip

Rune Defender

Warriors ring

Usually have a bunyip with me. I can't really think of any tasks I need food for....

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Non-Prayer tasks I have:

Slayer Helm

Fury

Torags Plate

Torags Legs

DFS

Whip/D Scim

Fire Cape/Def Cape

Barrows Gloves

D Boots.

My setup mostly emphasises defence. Using a yip I take pretty much 0 damage off anything I ever fight.

I switch the Torags with Karils if I'm fighting against something magic based like bloodvelds and if I feel brave against aberrant spectres.

The obviously Prosy for prayer tasks, if it's something that wont attack me with dragonbreath, I'll use fally shield 2 (3 when I get it soon!). If you have a SW cape that'd be great for prayer.

And the whip/d scim is switched with ZS whenever I need to.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I always slay in either prossy for prayer/piety tasks, or bcp/tassets for other melee tasks :)

Sometimes I cannon, mostly when I do Black Demons, Dagannoth, Black Dragons, Kalphite :P

Visit www.trackscape.nl for RuneScape stat tracking! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, I made the site.

90.png

elnaeth.png

If you can do the quest, then for any task in which you pray a lot (whether protection prayers or piety), use the Soul Wars Cape. Its +12 prayer bonus is massive -- but I'm not sure how well you'd do in that quest. That's pretty much all I have to say other than what's already been said.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png