Overloads and brews

PereGrin

Well, not exactly right back up. Every 15 seconds, overload restores your stats back to max. You can drink 2 brew doses in those 15 seconds, if you drink more your stats wont go back to max at once. So even if you have overloads, it's smart to bring some super restores to use when you suddenly have to brew a lot.

2dvjurb.png

Well, not exactly right back up. Every 15 seconds, overload restores your stats back to max. You can drink 2 brew doses in those 15 seconds, if you drink more your stats wont go back to max at once. So even if you have overloads, it's smart to bring some super restores to use when you suddenly have to brew a lot.

Yeah, as D Jay said, it takes 15 seconds for the stats to restore. Although overloads sound great, they're not that much better than just extremes. Especially for bosses such as bandos soloing, where you have to eat quite a bit. At saradomin solo however, it may be kinda useful, as you don't brew too much, so you can have maximum range level most of the time as long as the overload lasts. I was pretty disappointed when I made my first few overloads, but that is because I thought you could brew unlimited times with max stats still. But I still use them with normal fish, because 5 minutes of maximum stats must help a bit at bosses, in my opinion.

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

Does your hp stay low?

no, the 50 damage is dealt and you can eat up to restore your hp back up to normal

Just make sure you time it or something so the 50hp you get back when overload runs out doesn't go to waste, could cost you 50hp each dose if you don't.

Also, regarding the range boost from overload, 2 brew doses lower your range level to 2 levels under base, so when overload restores your stats to max range will be 2 lower than the max boost. To prevent this drink 1 brew dose (or none ofc) every once in a while or just drink more brew doses and a sup restore dose.

2dvjurb.png

Does your hp stay low?

no, the 50 damage is dealt and you can eat up to restore your hp back up to normal

Just make sure you time it or something so the 50hp you get back when overload runs out doesn't go to waste, could cost you 50hp each dose if you don't.

Also, regarding the range boost from overload, 2 brew doses lower your range level to 2 levels under base, so when overload restores your stats to max range will be 2 lower than the max boost. To prevent this drink 1 brew dose (or none ofc) every once in a while or just drink more brew doses and a sup restore dose.

just a thought, an overload lasts exactly as long as it takes the special attack bar to restore 100%

Typically i use 2 sgs specs or an excalibur spec right after drinking an overload both for the healing and to know when im getting the 50 hp back

Naaxi.png

Does your hp stay low?

just a thought, an overload lasts exactly as long as it takes the special attack bar to restore 100%

Typically i use 2 sgs specs or an excalibur spec right after drinking an overload both for the healing and to know when im getting the 50 hp back

Yeah I usually use the EE spec after overloading too, but unfortunately you can't see when your spec bar is 90% full when you have rune crossbow equipped. :/

Could just check back every once in a while though, a matter of preference.

2dvjurb.png

• 2 weeks later...