getting willow branches

angel030808

Typical. By using (magic) secateurs you should get the branches from your fully grown and healthy tree...

Are you sure you don't doing anything wrong?

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Once your tree is grown, check its health. From there, branches will grow quite quickly (i.e. once every farming clock tick or so) . You should have all 6 branches ready to pick after waiting around one hour. I might be off on the timing, but this gives you a good idea how to get them.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

The very same thing happened to me. I planted my willow and, when I went back to gather the branches, I continually received the message to wait for them to grow. (I had actually forgotten to "check the health" of that tree and that is what was negating my attempts to cut branches with my magic secateurs. After I figured this out, I checked the health, then had to wait a short time. Now I can collect branches every hour if I want.

I am what I am! Acknowledging this is the beginning and my growth is yet to end!!