[TICT] Corruption vs Exodus

Enzock

Upon reviewing, evidence of Corruption breaking the sniping cap was insufficient to void the result of the fight. As such, Corruption will continue through to the next round.

Blind obviously

Thats Tip.it Qaulity

Sorry exodus Feel bad that corruption plays that low i guess you could always join vr's side

Considering corruption won't get anymore fights and they die ^_^

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Round 1 and already we are getting rule breaks.

After looking at some of the vids, i think Exo has their case clear. Nicely done Exo.

THIS

mod edit: illegal downloads are not permitted

15fhjiu.png

Upon reviewing, evidence of Corruption breaking the sniping cap was insufficient to void the result of the fight. As such, Corruption will continue through to the next round.

you're not serious are you?

100206112020.png

I honestly don't see how this could be any more solid. I don't know if you can do math or not but 4 > 3. Which means they broke the sniper cap, which means they broke the rules, which in turn means exodus wins. I hope me explaining this to you helped you out a bit. No need to thank me

100206112020.png

I honestly don't see how this could be any more solid. I don't know if you can do math or not but 4 > 3. Which means they broke the sniper cap, which means they broke the rules, which in turn means exodus wins. I hope me explaining this to you helped you out a bit. No need to thank me

You don't think you're over-reacting just a little?

I personally wasn't there but sounds like a case of a minor slip up on CoR's behalf with 1 extra sniper for a brief period of time, wether it be that he was antisniping or not it still is hard to justify that the one extra sniper's few hits on a couple of random exo got CoR a win by 9 people

100206112020.png

I personally wasn't there but sounds like a case of a minor slip up on CoR's behalf with 1 extra sniper for a brief period of time, wether it be that he was antisniping or not it still is hard to justify that the one extra sniper's few hits on a couple of random exo got CoR a win by 9 people

Never said the extra sniper made us lose by 9 people, but it's the fact that you guys did go over the sniper cap, regardless if it was for a few moments or not.

100206112020.png

Never said the extra sniper made us lose by 9 people, but it's the fact that you guys did go over the sniper cap, regardless if it was for a few moments or not.

Sounds fun. Lets point fingers. RULE BREAKERS@@@

Jinn

lol exo making me laugh real hard right now lololololol calling a mod blind?seriously just stop crying u got knocked out of the tourny =.=

good job corr expected

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Ouch.. dissing Tip.IT just cuz the mods made a decission EXO didn't like.... Iam sure not ALL EXO are likes these guys. Always some bad apples in that EXO tree. :mrgreen:

COngratz Corr. Great Win.

Black List Tip.Iit EXO!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

lol exo making me laugh real hard right now lololololol calling a mod blind?seriously just stop crying u got knocked out of the tourny =.=

good job corr expected

Actually we beat tt in the 20 v 20 and won our 2 v 2 as well so were doesnt look like we are knocked out.

exodussign.png

good job corr expected

Actually we beat tt in the 20 v 20 and won our 2 v 2 as well so were doesnt look like we are knocked out.

I think it's worrying that you took the "knocked out" part as the offensive thing said there :$

Edit: nvm, misremembered something about the tourney rules.

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

good job corr expected

lol nice one..yea yea sorry didnt add that u got knocked on the 30 vs 30 still mods deserve some respect and with their decition instead of been insulted by some kids that cant accept a lose..just saying

anyways gj corr again and gl in the second round..

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

good job corr expected

lol nice one..yea yea sorry didnt add that u got knocked on the 30 vs 30 still mods deserve some respect and with their decition instead of been insulted by some kids that cant accept a lose..just saying

Cute power ranger talking all cool. lolololoololo sdfu idiot

good job corr expected

that seems like flaming..u mad bro?

unled2hm.png

good job corr expected

I'm not mad I hate [developmentally delayed]s making [cabbage]ty replies on topics thinking they're all tough.

Funny to see that after the first round, this tournament already became a joke.

Thumbs up! :thumbup:

28u0hee.png

Divine Forces

~App Reviewer

good job corr expected

I'm not mad I hate [developmentally delayed]s making [cabbage]ty replies on topics thinking they're all tough.

me making [cabbage]?lolol look at u guys claiming for a war that has alredy been decided by a mod and you also insult a mod telling them blind

seriously where do u think u are kid?you stil seem mad tbh..

unled2hm.png

but yer it's a stupid cwa tourney anyway so ye gratz on going further Corruption

So why did you clan enter this "stupid cwa tourney" ?

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

but yer it's a stupid cwa tourney anyway so ye gratz on going further Corruption

So why did you clan enter this "stupid cwa tourney" ?

just ignore him..he is crying just cuze they got knocke out of the 30 vs 30...

LEARN TO LOSE OMFG

unled2hm.png