Offical Forums have several fansites listed but not Tipit

Mucky

I was looking around the forums today and saw a post about fansite support or something. In it they had listed several fansites but Tipit was not on that list. That seemed really strange to me. Anyone know why that is, or if Jagex has some sort of problem with Tipit. I can even remember Andrew posting here a few years ago. It all seems odd to me. I didnt happen to get the quickfind code but im sure i can find it again. I will be back to check on this in a few hours, I hope someone has some sort of answer.

Thanks

Yeah posting the QFC would help, seeing the actual post is a lot different than hearing about it.

Well, that is certainly odd. Tip.It has been in that thread for a long time, but now it seems to have dissappeared. :huh:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Tip.It has not been removed due to being "unsafe", this site is as safe as it always has been. We are currently in discussion with Jagex and they have temporarily moved us from this list until the situation has been resolved. We will update you on the matter once we know more.

Thanks - DarkDude98 - Tip.It Admin

To be honest, I prefer that we aren't listed on the fansite list.

The most awesome fansites should remain secret. ;)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Tip.It has not been removed due to being "unsafe", this site is as safe as it always has been. We are currently in discussion with Jagex and they have temporarily moved us from this list until the situation has been resolved. We will update you on the matter once we know more.

I am very interested in hearing what the discussion is about.

Edit- Hey Darkdude, just noticed our tipit accounts were made on the same day, how wierd is that.

I am very interested in hearing what the discussion is about.

Edit- Hey Darkdude, just noticed our tipit accounts were made on the same day, how wierd is that.

it's not that uncommon of an event considering that week in june was the week this forum opened to the public after scapeboards went down... i just didn't revisit tip.it until my join date hah.

pandapk2.jpg