Zammy and Sara mages on treasure trails

RuneSlayerKing

I think around 5-6 total, not sure how many of each, plus I had 2 puzzles, and 1 riddle

People, the most clues you have to do is 6 for a level-3 and you don't get a wizard and a puzzle at the same time. It's one or the other.

3x Bronze Pick

No way. I wanna see a picture of that.

I haven't gotten a single level 3 clue scroll yet

Check tip.it's treasure trail guide to make sure your monsters drop clues.

mcguff1.png

I think around 5-6 total, not sure how many of each, plus I had 2 puzzles, and 1 riddle, and I didn;t even get any rune armor. Only pickaxe, black body, runes, and dagger.

And i had like army of sara mages, i was in multy so they attacked me in one time and i killed em, then i had army of zammy mages, i killed em all then i had like 1k ridles and puzless. And then i got 100k bronze pickaxes

I want to know how many mages you've had to fight on treasure trails?? once i had to fight 3 sara mages and 2 zammy mages.

What did you get on that clue? :shock:

And btw people, can't get bronze picks from level 3 clues...Level 3's only give rune... :roll:

Also, I had to kill one sara mage and got sara plate on a clue :lol:

I only got 1 level 3 clue scroll, had to fight both of them once. The sara mage is tough... I tried to fight it without prayer until it hit like a 15 off of me in my dragonhide with magic then I switched to protect from magic and had to deal with the dragon dagger damage... It was an irritating battlle. The zammy mage on the other hand, is cake. Turn on protect from magic and he doesn't melee you (unless the one I had was [developmentally delayed]ed).

I had a puzzle too, but those are uber easy. :)

Reward: black dragon legs and a zammy helm :) I liked it

x_exdeath_x.png

Offering 91 and 93 herblore assists. PM me in game.

Just did my first level 3 trail. Fought two Sara mages, one in Isafdar, the other in the shipyard house. The other clues were riddles, nothing in the wildy. Was kind of surprised, since the dropper was a Hell Hound. Anyway, got a rune (t) full, two magic longs and a rune ba. Not the best seen by everyone, but love that rune (t)! :D