Ranging in Kuradal's dungeon

Mischlings

Okay, since the ferocious ring gives +4 to every hit, ranging in Kuradal's dungeon with a really fast weapon would be, I think, pretty good ranged xp for some monsters (greaters, blue dragons, maybe hellhounds should I ever decide to unblock them), but I'm just not sure what to use. Which ranged weapons would give the best xp without costing an arm and a leg?

On a tangentially related note, how high is the street price of the focus sight and hexcrest, and does anyone have any idea when they might become buyable in the GE?

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

What kind of darts would be the most effective? And I don't mean dragon darts -- obviously they would be the fastest, but a nice balance of cost and speed would work. Would I need to go as high as rune, or would lower darts work?

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I personally use rune darts

Only the cheap darts are hard to buy, I bought 20k rune darts instantly and i've been using them since.

rune darts are 250 gp?

vs bronze darts that are 70 gp ea but don't really sell well from what i hear.

mithril darts at 95 gp ea, i guess that makes them the most cost effective if you can get your hands on any

Naaxi.png

I been using Black Throwing knives on my tasks. They have a little lower stats then rune darts, but are also a little bit cheaper.

As for Hexcrest and Focus Sights, if you get offer in closer to the time the GE updates the better chance of getting the item off the GE. I put in an offer for a hexcrest seconds after it updated and when i logged in today it was in my box waiting for me.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]