[TICT] T0+2M defeat RT+IQ

Jack

There isnt still a winner yet.

(00:32:45) <Michel^> so there isnt a winner yet??

(00:32:49) <@QuikdrawJoe> not yet sorry

(00:32:51) <Michel^> ok

You are goin to need alot of bs to get some cheap win my friend, you made the same, if not more mistakes then us.

The better clans won today, even with 5 DC's and missing 2 main callers we still won, accept your defeat, you dont

deserve to go to the 2nd round.

Rastekkel

[- 2Mighty Warlord -]

naamloosde6.png

Most of you would have seen me out in the open instead of being in T0+2M's pile but I had a connection loss screen, and they rushed me when I did. :( Oh well, we did very good despite the DC's from our side. Good fight RT + IQ, thank you 2M, we'll see you at round 2. :thumbup:

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

Seriously lol,

Claiming a win on us is just sad Michel, i know it hurts you lost against #1 dutchies + beast tanks of T0.

being like that isn't going to help you clan getting out of a slump.

We won fair, face it.

Lajos`

I'll see you guys, if SE+CE vs. M0 ever happen :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont argue about the result on here, clan staff are reviewing all the evidence and will post a decision asap

The starting picture clearly shows the correct starting, and they mass sniped during the fight. Only 1 conclusion can become of this really, lol.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Nothing much to say exept, cool story bro, this hasnt to do with Multi clanning or us breaking the rules, Ur clan was just not up to the test really, u thought u could have a chance by killing all of the t0 members, u just got proved wrong their too question mark

If anyone broke the rules, it was you. Rules CLEARLY state that clans may only use 20 each as it is a 20 + 20 war! NOT 25 + 15, life is tought, u know?

You are goin to need alot of bs to get some cheap win my friend, you made the same, if not more mistakes then us.

The better clans won today, even with 5 DC's and missing 2 main callers we still won, accept your defeat, you dont

deserve to go to the 2nd round.

My thoughts exactly

Most of you would have seen me out in the open instead of being in T0+2M's pile but I had a connection loss screen, and they rushed me when I did. :( Oh well, we did very good despite the DC's from our side. Good fight RT + IQ, thank you 2M, we'll see you at round 2. :thumbup:

Expected <3

LOL fail speach #1 :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

failed speech my CABOOSE

Nox owns, deal with it. if u wish to prove me wrong, lets see u step up not only for ur clan but for 2 clans and lets see u do it as good as him, kthxbi

Gmt supremacy tbh

T0 tanks + 2m callers and members = Beast Sxy Cows wich say mooooooooooo

Gf Rt + Ig, gl in the rest of the tourney if ur still in it or not

kristn.png