Impetuous Impulses Update data?

I havent seen anybody giving info on this yet (if they already did and I'm way late, my bad).

I thought I'd share some of the loot that I have received from Kingly implings so far, because any other info on this update can be found on the official runescape website, so you might as well get it from there.

I have cought 6 Kingly implings so far and received this:

Royal Amulet (got this twice)

Royal Scepter

69 onyx bolt tips

6 cut dragonstones (noted)

3 amulets of glory (noted)

I'll add stuff as I get it.

Also, I might as well share some of the loot I have gotten from Zombie Implings as well:

all items come noted unless specified

3 Wyvern Bones

3 Fayrg Bones

2 Rourg Bones

1 Ourg Bone

3 Dragonbones

Long Bone (not noted)

Curved Bone (not noted)

Big bones and babydragon bones, not sure about the varying amounts. those two are the most common.

[Crew edit: Added the confirmed drops, thanks! :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

99hunt_noobs.png

Kingly:

Dragon spear

Dragon longsword x2 (from 1 impling)

6 noted dragonstones

Around 40ish onyx bolts

Royal shirt

Monkey skull

Zombies:

2 noted raurg bones

Long bones and curved bones (not noted)

Varying amounts of Big and Baby dragon bones

3 noted wyvern bones

3 noted dragon bones

[Crew edit: Added the confirmed drops and added the Monkey skull which is obtained from Zombie implings, thanks! :thumbup: - Speedyshel]

vansing.png

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is there no Impling scroll anymore? It seems to have disappeared from my inventory, but when in Puro Puro the scroll's function seems to be active.

[Crew edit: Thanks for pointing this out, SportsGuy. I tried to re-obtain my scroll and it does seem that this item is discontinued because it is now built into the interface. You have been credited. - Speedyshel]

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

I have an update to zombie impling loot....monkey skull. Also noticed that it's not on the items list. Anyone else get this item? What is it for?

Crew edit: This has been confirmed and added, thanks! You've been credited. - Speedyshel

I have an update to zombie impling loot....monkey skull. Also noticed that it's not on the items list. Anyone else get this item? What is it for?

Isn't that the item rumored to create the gree gree of the gorilla with the blue face? Pure speculation here of course.

@SportGuy - I'm not familiar with Impetuous Impulses from before the update. I never really did it.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Isn't that the item rumored to create the gree gree of the gorilla with the blue face? Pure speculation here of course.

@SportGuy - I'm not familiar with Impetuous Impulses from before the update. I never really did it.

You are totally correct! I used it for another greegree and it does create the gorilla with the blue face...not a rumor after all!

thanks for your help!

You are totally correct! I used it for another greegree and it does create the gorilla with the blue face...not a rumor after all!

thanks for your help!

Do you happen to have a picture of any of this? And if you made the Gree Gree, could you take a picture of this for us? It would help us out a lot!

codguy.png

Codguy.png

i

thanks for your help!

Do you happen to have a picture of any of this? And if you made the Gree Gree, could you take a picture of this for us? It would help us out a lot!

If I new how to take pictures, I would be more than happy to do so. Perhaps you could help me out with that.

If I new how to take pictures, I would be more than happy to do so. Perhaps you could help me out with that.

Here's a sticky in the Help and Advice forums that walks you through taking screenshots and posting them. Thanks for your help!

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Here's a sticky in the Help and Advice forums that walks you through taking screenshots and posting them. Thanks for your help!

Notice that the greegree has some bllue on it. I don't have a picture of the monkey skull, but if i get another one, I'll try to get a pic of it. Hope these pictures are helpful!

20tffad.jpg

Monkey Greegree

ine2qo.jpg

Blue Faced Gorilla

Notice that the greegree has some bllue on it. I don't have a picture of the monkey skull, but if i get another one, I'll try to get a pic of it. Hope these pictures are helpful!

20tffad.jpg

Monkey Greegree

ine2qo.jpg

Blue Faced Gorilla

Ok. Here it is. I just got another monkey skull from a zombie impling!

2h7j7sw.jpg

Damsell1,

Thank you so much for these pictures. Would you, by any chance, be able to take another picture of the greegree and the skull and save them in PNG format. The format you have them in tends to lose a lot of quality. If you wouldn't mind getting the new pictures, the crew would be happy to credit you on the item entries.

One additional thing if at all possible, can you submit an image of the item examines?

Thanks again so much! :wub:

- Speedyshel

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*

Damsell1,

Thank you so much for these pictures. Would you, by any chance, be able to take another picture of the greegree and the skull and save them in PNG format. The format you have them in tends to lose a lot of quality. If you wouldn't mind getting the new pictures, the crew would be happy to credit you on the item entries.

One additional thing if at all possible, can you submit an image of the item examines?

Thanks again so much! :wub:

- Speedyshel

How about these:

x1hwte.png10rq139.png

That is awesome! Thanks so much. You will be credited on these item entries. We really appreciate your help with this. :thumbsup:

Also, I have gone through all the posts in here and added the appropriate information, so I'm going to close this topic. Any new/unlisted drops, please feel free to post them in a new topic or contact me. Thank you all for your help with this! We really appreciate it.

- Speedyshel

Website Updates and Corrections

c15800d76c.png

*..It is better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you're not..*