The new skill: Bounty hunter

12bigo12

I was just thiniking of this one day during math class. So then after class I told my friend who also plays RS and is a member (combat lvl71) and he said it might be a good idea. I mean imagin a skill like slayer but you only need to kill one monster then bring the head to the bounty lord. Then later when it becomes a hit skill Jagex can make new weapons and armor and quest and what not. Im a f2p player so Jagex might not listen to me so just post suggestions and no flamming.

'sup boba :lol:

not a very good idea for a skill imo since we have slayer

CANE

Just to be different.

Think about it. A freaking Dragon Cane with a Dragonstone gem.

The spec will simply your character equiping a glove and beachslapping the enemy, who will break down and do the Cry emote for 10 seconds straight.

I was going to give you a proper reply, but, after bumping your thread 5 times in 5 minutes, thus breaking the forum's rules 5 times, you deserve nothing but flaming.

As for your "idea", my response to it anyway was going to be negative. By negative, I mean: "Possibly the worst idea for a skill ever"

actually i think it could be a good idea if it was like you have to hunt down a kill 1 monster per lvl it would b a change from the repetitiveness of lvlin

you could have diferent monsters wonderin in new areas like frozen wastes and the desert which have to be found by lookin for clues and followin a trail and NPCs giving clues as you get a higher lvl the monsters can get harder it is very similar to slayer but ithink more exciting and could make nearly impossible monsters as well as incorparating current 1s in

That's the most stupid skill since farming.

Farming sucks!!!

You suck [/sarcasm]

Farming is very useful when you consider being able to grow your own herbs and make tremendous profit off of it.

However, the topic idea is horrible. We have slayer, thats the exact concept.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A CRAPPY STUPID RETARTED TERD BURGALING SKILL AS MUCH AS THAT IN MY LIFE AND BY THE WAY THAT WOULD JUST COPT SLAYER AND BRING NOTHING TO THE GAME EXCEPT FOR SOMETHING TO DO WHEN YOURE LVL99 IN EVERYTHING AND YOU HAVE TO RESORT TO THIS CRAPPY SKILL.

i agree with everyone who said that this just duplicates slayer. what would be useful about killing one monster? it would have to be a boss to make this skill difficult, and then the only people who could kill it would be really high combat types, who could just kill it again, making the need to only kill it once be useless, not to mention travel time which would get people seriously pissed. Its good you are thinking though...

i agree with everyone who said that this just duplicates slayer. what would be useful about killing one monster? it would have to be a boss to make this skill difficult, and then the only people who could kill it would be really high combat types, who could just kill it again, making the need to only kill it once be useless, not to mention travel time which would get people seriously pissed. Its good you are thinking though...

I'm not sure how much he's thinking, but it's polite to be so encouraging :)

I agree with what's stated above. A lot of RS is already based on killing many of the same creature at once, for drops and slayer and such. This bounty hunter thing would require new monsters or NPCs, I feel.

lpinkus

And it couldn't be done with players on monsters. Because theres a sticky in the pking threads on the official runescape fourms that bounty hunting is against the rules because it is treated as harrasing. Read the sticky there and monsters would be like slayer so. no! no! and definately no! :twisted: :evil: 8)

I was just thiniking of this one day during math class. So then after class I told my friend who also plays RS and is a member (combat lvl71) and he said it might be a good idea. I mean imagin a skill like slayer but you only need to kill one monster then bring the head to the bounty lord. Then later when it becomes a hit skill Jagex can make new weapons and armor and quest and what not. Im a f2p player so Jagex might not listen to me so just post suggestions and no flamming.

Looking at your post I'd say this idea isn't very well thought out... and how exactly would this be a skill? The more of a certain monster you kill, the more exp you get, and the higher level you are, the tougher monsters you can hit? Hmm, sounds awfully familiar... Slayer duuuuh. :roll:

your idea is quite stupid i might add. if you are spending your math class thimking about these things you should drop out of that class and try

to start up a class about runescape only to find that you are by yourself in the meeting and you keep sayin "bump" over and over again nibbling on you twinkie every time your head comes down after saying "bump"

your idea is quite stupid i might add. if you are spending your math class thimking about these things you should drop out of that class and try

to start up a class about runescape only to find that you are by yourself in the meeting and you keep sayin "bump" over and over again nibbling on you twinkie every time your head comes down after saying "bump"

I'd like to opine to the contrary - don't drop your math class.

I hope I caught that in time :)

lpinkus