~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**

Thagern

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thagern we need to get tons of letters to Jagex about this. Ive sent several so far, and ive gotten 50/50 Robot/people answers. If were persistant enough we should be able to at least bring this suggestion to notice

If at first you dont suceed, then you fail.

i love the ides, but wat about non members, would they get less space than members in all there slots, because that would be bad for some1 who had alot of fishing items (for example).

my sugesstion: non members could get a few small slots and a few big slots, members get all big slots.

noob, and proud of it!

Once again, I love the idea a whole lot, and I mean it. But how in the heck did you manage to make those screens? Did you hack into the system or something. That is incredible!

2re411y.jpg...ever since that faithful day on Karjama that I fought the evil chicken, things have never been the same...

Once again, I love the idea a whole lot, and I mean it. But how in the heck did you manage to make those screens? Did you hack into the system or something. That is incredible!

Hacking, hardly, it is easily achieved with an editing program, like MS paint, though, i use graphics gale :D .

the new version is so much better and would definitly be easier for JaGex to program. Instead of having thousands and thousands of different tab names, there would just be a list of pictures you could choose from. And as a side note, maybe the bank would be members only, seeing as you left the old version in there...

newbankofrsyq0.gif

isupportclansfm7.png

fixfriendsol7.gif