Whose Really the best?

Danny_TeamDan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add Silent Ember, not gonna lie they have the most activity out of any of the other 3 teams, that's for sure.

Add SE, you said "if you want me to edit something in the just say it" at top of your post, or something like that.

1. SE beat LND in a short prep CWRI already once before too.

2. SE beat TPR 1-2 times too.

3. And @ All Styles, we've only lost 1-2 fights I think, 1 to 'The' and maybe 1 to CE or something maybe only lost 1 idk though.

4.We've pulled 42s at 1 Pm Est and 41s at 11:30 Pm Est, and pulled 51 to 40 min prep.

5. Founded on Halloween or so, so on 5th month, with 80+ members or so, biggest team in shortest time.

6. War record is 50+ wins to 8-10 or so losses - in 5 months (2-3 being CE too!)

7. Need I say more? I can if you want to...

Also, you have TPR LND and TKO up there, and how often do they fight eachother ? NOT VERY OFTEN so you can put SE up there as well cause they don't fight either teams VERY OFTEN EITHER.

Not gonna add SE then just close the topic seeing as it's biased cause not all the contenders are listed.

Also:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "BEST"

It's only an opinion at most, there is no "best" and you can't prove one to be the "best" either.

Look @ the Olympics, you can't have the best Swimmer in the world up there taking gold medal and call him the best, cause at home there might be an even better swimmer than him who couldn't pay to go to the Olympics or was sick or something but he could've been better then the gold-medalist but no one would ever know cause he was sick/etc.

You'll NEVER have 100% of something vs. 100% of something to actually see a match of the "bests"

Like 30vs30s, no side will ever have their 30 BEST members there even if they have member-base of 400 and in timezone and all that, and even if they had their 30 BEST THERE, doesn't exactly mean there all on their "A-game" etc. so it will never be Fair vs. Fair Match in terms of "Bes.t"

The CWRI etc full outs are great, But I'm talking about the best matched. I know you guys have done matched opts as well so that's fair to put you in there, still would love to see TSE v LND or TKO in matched opts.

eh we honestly don't care. You of all people should know TPR trolls anyone for fun on Tip.it l0l.

You seemed quite upset when people said TKO is clearly better than TPR. But glad you got over that.

6590ew.jpg

Nothing In This Post Is Intended To Flame .

Having Been Ex Tko , Ex SE And Current Tpr I feel i can give a slight unbiased view .

Tko are a good matched team , im not going to deny it . Normally using clever tactics to beat their opponents . But since the recent dip in form of Corruption members in matched options ( Losses To RE , AA , CR And More ) I See Tko Going Downhill . Normally Tko have great Tanks and amazing snipers , so props to them .

Lnd are a pretty tight unit . Normally Pulling levels at any time . However their binds sometimes lack and in all honesty quite an easy clan to tank . mainly being built up of trwf , a strong matched clan Lnd could quite easily rival Tko For Top Spot.

SE are great team , but for me , it wasnt right , i didnt want a serious team . Great leaders ( LoveLost <3 ) nice binds and good activity . Have Beaten some of the best Matched Clans Around . Would Like To See Them Face TKO/Lnd Matched .

Tpr , well where do i start ? were not the best . But we dont claim to be the best . Were a fun team , we troll for lolz , and war for lolz , but on the odd occasion that we do show up with our A-Game and levels , we are very hard to beat .

To Sum It Up ...

1)SE

2)TKO

3)LND/TPR

4)TPR/LND

tifovsigev3.jpg

Personally, I think that TKO v Silent Ember would be a great war. I'm hoping it gets set up. :)

As for this, I think TKO Blitz has only warred TPR twice, both times are wins. But I think both wars were Melee + Binds, so we have no idea about TPR in Melee + Binds + Ranged or All Styles. (Sadly, I don't think that TKO Blitz has any intentions of warring TPR again due to a couple members breaking boundaries both times we warred.)

We have warred LND numerous times, I don't think we ever lost in matched options. We have definitely fought them in all mixes of styles, and I can personally say that LND is improving. They've really come a far way, and LND has amazing pulls at times (I recall 30+, which is mind-blowing).

So:

Melee + Binds

1. TKO

2. LND

3. TPR

Melee + Binds + Range

Would have to war TPR to decide this. (TKO over LND based on previous results, but we haven't done this in a long time. I would love to do it again.)

All Styles

Would have to war TPR to decide this. (TKO over LND based on previous results, but we haven't done this much at all.)

Activity

1. TPR/LND

2. TPR/LND

3. TKO

Activity-wise, TKO has some really bad pulls at time, and despite clan events, those pulls are sometimes really bad, like 25% of our memberlist.

Sure, I might be biased, as I have never been LND or TPR, and am TKO Blitz.

Corruption Council -

http://corruption-clan.com/forum

Team TKO Blitz Leader - http://tko.rs-clans.com

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about Corruption or TKO Blitz.

Wait so first you complain about TKO's arrogance, then complement them how respected / technically gifted team they are? If you ask around I'm sure TPR is very cocky/arrogant and not well respected. So I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here by complaining about "tko's arrogance"

Which it's totally not, if you actually read the topic and discuss it and provide discussion other than o we dont care uzzz a troll mayne, then maybe we'd be getting some decent debates/discussion rather than you pretending you don't care.

The respectful part was about LND, but okay Dan you can keep thinking TPR really cares deep down if it makes you feel any better. :thumbup:

Melee/Binds

1) LND

2) TKO

3) TPR

All Styles

1) TKO

2) LND

3) TPR

Melee/Binds/Ranged

1) LND/TKO - haven't seen

2) ^

3) TPR

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

If we're throwing in best teams in matched ops, I'll throw CE in there at top also.

On topic though, SE are underrated and I think Vannaka hit the nail on the head where there is no "True 100% #1", only the one which is most consistent.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Why is Tko Blitz in this topic...? Is it possible to remove our name from this topic. Its down to opinions, theres definately not gonna be the 'BEST' team out there. Also if your going to add teams in were are Clan Europe, Silent Ember, Team North America, Northern Gods, Fools and etc...

bestmatchedops2.jpg

Why is Tko Blitz in this topic...? Is it possible to remove our name from this topic. Its down to opinions, theres definately not gonna be the 'BEST' team out there. Also if your going to add teams in were are Clan Europe, Silent Ember, Team North America, Northern Gods, Fools and etc...

just answering your last sentence i think this is based on Tip it Activity

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

If tpr took this [cabbage] serious we'd finish LND & TKO without any problems...

I keep hearing this, comes off as an excuse really.

No shame in having your team here >.<, It is more of Tip.it based and these are the 3 most active teams, excluding TSE because I think they do a lot more full outs / cwris etc but I've been provided with some facts that TSE does indeed do their fair share of matched opts and they'd probably be ranked in there highly. TNA seems really inactive, NG isn't really tip.it etc..

This topic has been realitivly clean but if you wish for TKO to be removed from this discussion I'll just ask a mod to delete it.

6590ew.jpg

se

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be the first to admit that Se is a fantastic team, but so far they haven't proven themselves in matched opts. The Cwri against Lnd was like 35v20 the entire time, so I hardly think that counts (although props on your great pulls).

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

TKO #1 SE #2 LND #3 TPR #4

Tpr war was a mistake imo. It was childish of tpr's acts and se got rage kicked by this person named cowmonkey. Lnd and Tko never warred se I don't recall but we warring them some time soon.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

we dont care about being the best , we do it for lulz most of the time.

that being said.

MEELE/BINDS:

1.TKO

2.TPR

3.LND

MEELE/BINDS/RANGE:

1.TKO

2.LND

3.TPR

ALL-STYLES:

1.TKO

2.LND

3. not gonna put tpr here cuz I dont think we ever had an all-styles fight probably se.

I also disagree with "tko has the most control of their members" "tko doesnt flame", it just took tpr to spam "lol corr" to tesh as a joke for all tko to go rageape and flame us , get cocky with us, and their the same with lnd or any other clan/team. They think their the gods of runescape or something,when they dont even go to pvp L.

eossig7.gif

Eosleader.gifPROUD EOS RETIRED jfzxvq.pngPROUD TPR OLDSCHOOL

In Prannoy We Trust.