Chaos Tunnels Waterfiends

hyjack01

This guide shows good results for ct waterfiends. I went there twice, same setup, same curses, iron titan. first time 5 sharks, 2nd time 8 sharks.... Waterfiends stayed agressive after I finished my last shark, so I had to leave early twice...

Am I doing something wrong or has something changed at ct waterfiends?

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

You have 99 herb and prayer, even aggressive fiends shouldnt be a problem if you have soulsplit and bring overload + some brews. It takes 10-15 mins for them to go unaggressive so yeah you might run out of sharks.

2dvjurb.png

You have 99 herb and prayer, even aggressive fiends shouldnt be a problem if you have soulsplit and bring overload + some brews. It takes 10-15 mins for them to go unaggressive so yeah you might run out of sharks.

You're right, I did use extremes, soulsplit, etc. However this guide stated that 5 pizza's was more than enough to heal........

I just returned from a 3rd trip. Brought 10 sharks this time; 1 shark left before unagressive. Still 4 prayerpots left by the way at end of trip...

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

Maybe just a bit of bad luck. I've been killing them there for a while now and 6 pizzas have sufficed, and that's with super pots and a wolptinger. Only had to leave once in 4k crimsons.

Idk if it keeps happening maybe bring uni for first 15 minutes? Really that should be overkill at your levels.

I always had troubles trying to kill waterfiends there. I like the ones in the Ancient Cavern or whatever it's called much better. They aren't multi, so it's easier to deal with them, though they are still aggressive.

That's because you shouldn't be doing Chaos Tunnel Waterfiends, given your levels.

hopesolopatriot.jpg

I did today a 4th trip: 8 rocktails and excalibur this time.....

had to use emergency tele again@@@.

I did use exact same setup and curses as in the guide, though same problem as before: 4 to 5 waterfiends attacking me at the same time and hitting hard despite extremes, turmoil and soulsplit.

What could be wrong?

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

I did today a 4th trip: 8 rocktails and excalibur this time.....

had to use emergency tele again@@@.

I did use exact same setup and curses as in the guide, though same problem as before: 4 to 5 waterfiends attacking me at the same time and hitting hard despite extremes, turmoil and soulsplit.

What could be wrong?

All 4-5 fiends is indeed a lot, if you stay near the portal all the time and kill the fiends that are further away when they start attacking you, you can have 3-4 on you. But they still hit pretty hard so you have to be a bit lucky.

2dvjurb.png

5th trip; 12 sharks, again emergency exit.... cya ct waterfiends.

Do you use piety? The def bonus helps quite a lot.

He is using turmoil + soul split.

Oh yeah I see. Well then I honestly don't get what the problem is, maybe try it with brews? Even though it's really weird that sharks aren't enough.

2dvjurb.png