Top 3 fastest mage xp

Sirscrap

I know the fastest won't be cheap I just want the top 2 to 3 fastest ways to get magic experience.

Aiming for 95.

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

its probably barraging, plank making, then ammy stringing

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Roughly how quick is bursting/barraging?

Barraging rock lobs is roughly 250-300k xp/h, but it depends hugely on efficiency of lures / gear, etc.

How about bursting them?

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

Barraging rock lobs is roughly 250-300k xp/h, but it depends hugely on efficiency of lures / gear, etc.

How about bursting them?

120, but again depends on lures/gear etc..

How about bursting them?

120, but again depends on lures/gear etc..

So if I did good itd be about 120k an hr..and about 1k casts per hour right? meaning about 1m an hr for 120k....so for 95 it'd cost me about 35m in runes?

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

So if I did good itd be about 120k an hr..and about 1k casts per hour right? meaning about 1m an hr for 120k....so for 95 it'd cost me about 35m in runes?

Bursting Rock Lobsters is about 600 casts a hour, and about 180k exp per 1k casts. You will also get 270 crimson, 130 gold, 65 green charms roughly per 1k bursts.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

180k per 1k tasks and I need 4.3m so thats around 24k casts which is about 24-25m correct? In runes...not including ppots

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Would staff of light increase xp per hour by much?

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Is that a rumor or confirmed?

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

A rather creative way one of my friends got 99 mage, is he would use Stun on those Dummies in Lumbridge, and between every stun, he'd do High Alch. If you do it fast enough, you'll be able to stun/alch the normal speeds, pretty much meaning you're doing two spells at the same time.

I honestly have no idea how much xp it would be, but I do know he got 99 mage VERY fast doing it.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

A rather creative way one of my friends got 99 mage, is he would use Stun on those Dummies in Lumbridge, and between every stun, he'd do High Alch. If you do it fast enough, you'll be able to stun/alch the normal speeds, pretty much meaning you're doing two spells at the same time.

I honestly have no idea how much xp it would be, but I do know he got 99 mage VERY fast doing it.

Can you ask him about that for me?

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Can you ask him about that for me?

Well considering you get 180k exp/hour stunning and 75k, that would be around 270k exp a hour tops, and I imagine the fastest way to develop RSI :)

Would be real hard I'd imagine.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada