paul191600

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im here, nex is here, mather is here.. about everyone is here. also, pual,i need to stop laughing so much about how posidon is drowning in a 6 inh puddle....

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

-Stampedes over Grim-

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I try to fade back into the shadows, then move around behind the monolithians and slit their throats with my hunting knives.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

i don the helmet, grab the detector, and head out to the psy anomoly.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Jen looks around inside the renegade base standing where she is, seeing how many people there are and what weapons they are using.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Hakon:

You can't manage to tame the mutant dogs.

Enigma:

You are in the process of fighting several (4) monolithans. They are in a cloud of smoke.

Varius:

You recede into the shadows and succeed in slipping in, slitting a monolithain's throat.

+0.3 melee prof.

Karl:

You come up to the large hill and spot 5 of the feral humans. They seem to be in a juvenile stage.

Earth:

You reach the anomaly. There are strange distortions streaking upwards into the sky, and you find your head to be hurting.

Kimako:

You spot around 15 renegades. They all have trenchcoats, with assorted weapons, such as AK-47s, grenade launchers, armsel strikers and double barrel shotguns.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

i use the detector to the best of my ability, and as quickly as possible.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Jen says her good byes to the trader and anyone else nearby, then heads out. She takes a detour, before going back to the Duty base. She talks to the leader about infiltrating the Renegade base, and killing them all. She says that she'd need about ten top squad members with trenchcoast each equipped with some grenades and their assualt rifles. If the leader accepts, then the squad members go into the base one at a time with their trenchcoast, to not arouse suspicion. Then she attaches the grenade launcher thing to her AK-47, loads the grenades, hides it in her trenchcoast, and infiltrates the base as well.

I remove one of my knives, and take out my pistol. I slit the throat of the nearest Monolithian while shooting at the next nearest.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Hakon:

Dog looks confused and the mutant dogs run off.

Earth:

You begin scanning, making some progress. You spot 3 loners standing in the center of the anomaly, muttering strange words.

Karl:

You open fire, killing one mutant, along with critically wounding another. The mutants start lunging at you, two of them causing some moderate injuries.

+0.2 SMG prof

-5 9mm rounds

Enigma:

You fire at them with your handgun getting one headshot, and critically wounding another. The remaining monolithain's gun jams.

+0.5 handgun prof.

-3 9mm rounds

Varius:

You stab the last monolithain before shooting him in the chest, killing him.

+0.2 handgun prof.

-1 9mm round

Kimako:

The commander tells you, "I don't have the men for a full-fledged assult on the renegade HQ right now."

Kemios:

The ecologist tells you another chemical anomaly has formed. He marks the location on your PDA.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!