paul191600

Karl:

They begin the operation and modifications to your artifact container. (5min)

Kimako/Enigma/Varius:

Total loot found:

(2) Ak-47 (average quality, poor condition, 30 round clip, uses 7.62mm) looks like they need repair...

(50) 7.62mm rounds

(2) M67 grenades

(1) thermal scope (for MP5, +1 accuracy)

(1) basic bulletproof vest (+1 ballistics defense, +1 melee defense)

(1) M-40 Gas mask (+2 chemical, moderate radioactive dust protection)

1200c

(You guys figure how to split it)

Earth:

You and 4 other men set out to begin the hunt. You spot three large mutant cats.

Kemios:

The merc trader says, "While you were away, another helicopter was taken down by an RPG. Find it, and any survivors."

Stephen:

You approach the men in the bio-suits, and one of them stuns you with some eletrical device. They carry you off.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i ask if they want me to charge. if they do, i do, using both my pistol and my knife to attack. if not, then i try to do some mini sniping with my pistol

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

"Hehe, don't you love teamwork, Enigma? Kimako? I can see us doing more missions together in the future. Heh."

I'm stealth/sniper, Ross is direct damage, and Kimako is the leader. At least, arguably so.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Kimako/Enigma/Varius:

Total loot found:

(2) Ak-47 (average quality, poor condition, 30 round clip, uses 7.62mm) looks like they need repair...

(50) 7.62mm rounds

(2) M67 grenades

1200c

Ross:

1 Ak-47

25 7.62 rounds

1 Grenade

250c

Nex:

Same thing

Kimako takes the rest.

Fair? You get the assualt weapons and I get the thermal scope. Since you also get the ammo, then I should get more money.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

NOOOOO!

ME WANT SCOPE!

I want the scope, and maybe the vest. Also some credits. You can take the rest.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

got to go soon. last roll for meh. see yall!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Kimako/Enigma/Varius:

Total loot found:

(50) 7.62mm rounds

(2) M67 grenades

1200c

Enigma:

(1) Ak-47

(25) 7.62mm rounds

1 grenade

1 gas mask

400 c

Kimako:

(1) Ak-47

25 rounds

1 grenade

600c

Nex:

Rest

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Meh, slightly uneven. But I'm good. So long as I can go for stealth.

I go back to base, give the trader 60c and thank him for the earlier discount, and collect my reward for the mission from the commander. GTG, see ya tomorrow!

I also give Enigma control of Varius. If he's not on, I give Kimako control of Varius.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Karl:

You wake up, surrounded by a team of ecologists. Your left arm feels...tingly. The professor nods, and everyone seems quite excited.

Keimos:

"We can't spare any men right now." The trader fiddles with your kevlar vest for a while, and modifies it so that it now also has +1 fire protection. He also hands you 200c.

Earth:

You and the team start shooting at the cats, killing one of them. They start running towards you.

+0.1 handgun prof

-1 9mm round

Varius/Kimako:

You both return to the base, with the bag of loot. The commander tells you, "Thanks to you, we have gained the advantage against freedom, along with taking their forest outpost. Here is a little something for your trouble." He hands you both (and Enigma) 600c.

Stephen:

You wake up on a table, with something strapped to your head. A voice on an intercom states, "If you just ease your mind, we can make this easy. If you resist, we can do this the hard way..."

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

Karl:

The professor nods, and points to a metal rod on the other side of the room. "Concentrate on it."

Kemios:

You see the helicopter, crashed on a hill. There are 4 monolithians surrounding it.

Stephen:

You ease your mind, and fell as if your thoughts are being probed at. After a short time, the strange sensation goes away, and a man enters the room. He asks, "I'm sure that you have plenty of questions."

TUBULAR BELLS!

I hobble a smile, and nod sagely. "Who are you?" I blurt out obliviously. As his answers come [i assume], I ask more. Why are they here? What was that process? Why am I here? What do you do? Is it worthwhile?

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Karl:

A large bolt of electricity fires out of your left hand, hitting the metal rod, causing it to explode. Fortunately, it hurts nobody, and everyone starts cheering. (you got lucky with the artifact, rolled a 20)

Kemios:

You go full auto on the monolithains, getting a headshot on the first one, killing the second, and wounding the last two. They return fire, and one of them hits you in the arm. You start bleeding, and notice you are out of ammo for the p90.

+0.3 SMG prof.

Stephen:

The man responds, "My name is not important. You are currently at the CS Corporation mobile facility. We are here purely for the research of the artifacts, and their uses for humanity's advancement. You just had your memories examined, which had some useful information for us regarding the zone. We also need someone that is experienced with the zone to help us continue our studies. Are you interested?"

TUBULAR BELLS!

You begin attacking the remaining monolith forces with your Armsel Striker. You fire ten rounds at the men, getting one headshot, and killing the other. The bleeding on your arm is getting worse, and you feel faint.

-10 buckshot

+0.5 shotgun prof.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Kemios:

You haphazardly patch up your arm, but it seems fine.

+0.2 medic

TUBULAR BELLS!

Karl steps outside and concentrates on a tree (holy crap if this works I don't need ammo any more) He then goes to check on the Freedom outpost he knew of.

LNYvk.png