paul191600

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quickly loot the corpse, then run along with the rest of the group.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

i shoot down the tunnel, covering Karls back. i check to see if theres a medkit on the dead guy, and anything else of use.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Enigma:

The body looks like it isn't going to be getting up anytime soon. You continue down the tunnel, seeing some light towards the other end. There are 4 bodies on the ground, one face-down in the strange slick substance.

Varius:

You loot the body, finding an audio log along with a medkit.

Earth:

You shoot down the tunnel, hitting a pipe. There is nothing left on the dead ecologist.

-1 9mm

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

me need medkit!!! gimme! please! i drag myself after the others.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I use the medkit on Earth, loot the four bodies, and run like hell to the light.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Varius:

You find some splints along with other various medical supplies, using them to fix up Earth's legs for the time being. As you walk to loot the bodies, 3 of them slowly get up.

+0.3 medic

Earth:

Your legs are patched up by Varius. However, they are going to need some real medical attention soon.

Enigma:

You take a few shots at the zombies, hitting them all, but they don't seem phased by it. One slowly begins to walk towards you, while the other two go for Varius.

-3 9mm rounds

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

well at least i can wsorta walk agaun (right?) i walk slowly away, and take headshot potshots at the zombies.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Earth:

You retreat towards the light, shooting at the zombies. You manage to get a headshot, but miss the other two.

+0.2 handgun prof.

-3 9mm

Enigma:

As you run to the light, you take several shots at the zombies. You hit both of them, but don't do much damage. The zombies are rather far away, but you notice that something is melting your shoes.

-2 9mm

TUBULAR BELLS!

i take more potshots, and yeall at enigma to get the hell away from the light.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Gotta go after this post.

Varius decapitates them with his katanas, and continues backing away towards the light. He gives Enigma control of himself.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Earth:

You fire at the zombies, hitting both of them. One of them seems to be badly wounded from the bullet.

-2 9mm

Varius:

You begin fighting the zombies with your katanas, stabbing one through the head, killing it. However, you completely miss the other one. The final zombie bites your left arm, ripping some tendions. The katana drops out of your left hand.

+0.3 melee prof.

Enigma:

You slip up, falling into the liquid. It start eating away at your skin, and you let out a bloodcurdling scream.

TUBULAR BELLS!

i try to kill the rest of the zombies and yell at engima "STOP playing in the damn acid! i told you not to go near that [cabbage]!"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Joy. Enigma gets up and tries to stay on the side of the tunnel, inching towards the light and staying out of contact with the acid.

Varius uses both hands to destroy the remaining zombies, before stowing the second katana in it's sheath.

2Xeo5.png

Earth:

Your gun jams, preventing you from firing.

Enigma:

You manage to get up from the substance before it can do any major damage. However, your whole body is stinging, and it looks like your armor has seen better days. The end of the tunnel is within sight, and it looks as if the metal grate has been removed from the pipe.

Varius:

Your left hand is limp, so you swing at the zombie with your right hand, but only nick it in the arm. The zombie stumbles towards you, but falls into the acidic substance. It squirms around until it is horribly disfigured by the puddle.

TUBULAR BELLS!

i try to unjam my gun, then i keep to the side of the tunnel, getting the hell out of there while firing at the living zombie.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Enigma continues carefully to the end of the tunnel.

Varius stabs the zombie in the head to ensure that it has been killed, before him and the rest of the group begin inching along in the same way as Enigma.

2Xeo5.png

Earth:

You fix the jam, and make it out of the tunnel. The pipe leads out to some nasty little pond, filled with duckweed. Fortunately there is some dry ground to walk on.

Enigma:

You make it to the end of the tunnel, and exit. You look around, spotting the old factory in the distance. There seems to be a large amount of activity there, with attack helicopters flying around it, and more personnel being unloaded.

Varius:

You stab the zombie through the head before exiting the pipe.

TUBULAR BELLS!

Enigma and Co. run like hell away from there, staying hidden if possible. They then part ways when they find a safe location, and Enigma heads back to the Ecologist HQ.

He tells them what the group found, and then asks why dozens of troops started pouring in.

2Xeo5.png

i try to contact the loner who gave me the mission, and i follow enigma to the bunker. me be done naow. enigma may control earth, within reason.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

(Last roll)

Enigma/Earth:

You start your trek back to the bunker. As it comes into view, you notice that the mercenaries on the roof are gone, and there are about 20 zombified loners stumbling around the facility.

TUBULAR BELLS!

I'll host if 3 people post their actions.

TUBULAR BELLS!