Mod Fetzki iCould gives ingame look at new Zanaris!

Amundogus2

so they demoted gerhard? L

Head of RuneScape isn't the same as CEO of Jagex ;)

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Fetzki and Mark (NOT MMG) are basically the lead developers, ideas, creative leads basically, where as MMG is a person that goes around and asks hows the projects doing, and goes between departments and such

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Fetzki and Mark (NOT MMG) are basically the lead developers, ideas, creative leads basically, where as MMG is a person that goes around and asks hows the projects doing, and goes between departments and such

What happened to Andrew? I thought he was the lead developer.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

What happened to Andrew? I thought he was the lead developer.

Andrew - Lead Developer of Jagex (develops the game engine, toolsets, acts as a guide)

Mark Gerhard - CEO of Jagex (business oriented - making sure everything is operating smoothly)

Fetzki - Head of Runescape (basically the executive producer of Runescape as a whole)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks so pretty, I really can't wait to be wondering around in awe in the green wonderland of the Faries. :) Comparing to what it looked like first, the dull ordinary Cave like exterior it has certainly come along way, and its truly amazing. :)

On the video itself, Jagex seems to be an awesome place to work at with all the praise the company is receiving from its employees. :o

Yeah, seeing his real name, I think he's German. But didn't watch it in full volume so I don't know his speech accent.

La Vallett1

A.k.a. "Nostalgic Vallett"

What's been said must be done.