How has racism effected you?

KnightLite

I agree with your latest post, Nick. :o

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It annoys me when people classify racism as "white people against everyone else" instead of "so-and-so race versus so-and-so race". :( But basically, racism has affected me in this: a government foreign exchange program that is for students that make good grades and wish to live/learn in a foreign country of their choice (one year). However, it explicitly states that it is looking for non-white people to "show other countries the diversity of America".

Also, I think race is too sensitive an issue. Everyone went crazy because we have a half-black president... that means equally white and equally black, not just black. Skin color doesn't usually matter anyway, so why should we care? Judge people as individuals, not as a glob of race. For example, how black students can get into colleges with poorer grades than whites, and can even get scholarships based upon their skin color.

Everyone wants to be politically correct. I'm a straight, white male from a Christian family. God help me.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

However, it explicitly states that it is looking for non-white people to "show other countries the diversity of America".

As if other nations aren't aware of the fact that people from all over the world have been pouring into our nation since its birth?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

It annoys me when people classify racism as "white people against everyone else" instead of "so-and-so race versus so-and-so race". :( But basically, racism has affected me in this: a government foreign exchange program that is for students that make good grades and wish to live/learn in a foreign country of their choice (one year). However, it explicitly states that it is looking for non-white people to "show other countries the diversity of America".

Also, I think race is too sensitive an issue. Everyone went crazy because we have a half-black president... that means equally white and equally black, not just black. Skin color doesn't usually matter anyway, so why should we care? Judge people as individuals, not as a glob of race. For example, how black students can get into colleges with poorer grades than whites, and can even get scholarships based upon their skin color.

Everyone wants to be politically correct. I'm a straight, white male from a Christian family. God help me.

you bigoted racist homophobic peace of scum, die! die!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge