Honour clans

DavidC

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i get crashed, i will crash - thats the philosophy the clan world lives by, thats the way to survive.

So let's say Violent Resolution crashes Legendz while your on a PK trip. You would crash them back? That really seems like the way to survive to me!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

If i get crashed, i will crash - thats the philosophy the clan world lives by, thats the way to survive.

So let's say Violent Resolution crashes Legendz while your on a PK trip. You would crash them back? That really seems like the way to survive to me!

I would.

1. vr wouldn't come crash us

2. how do you crash a pk trip

t98jd1.jpg

I would.

1. vr wouldn't come crash us

2. how do you crash a pk trip

Your point 2 is right, I worded my original statement badly, so let's change PK trip to war.

Your point 1 however, isn't true. If VR is out while you guys are having a war they wouldn't hesitate the build their banks. Crashing them back would only make them happier, as they would all be building bank until you chose to stop, in which case they would win and you would slump.

And lastly, no, you wouldn't. Not if you wanted your clan to survive.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Let's keep whatever conflict is between two clans out of this and keep it general whether or not you disagree with someone you can debate it rationally. Baiting each other back and forth is not appropriate.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Let's keep whatever conflict is between two clans out of this and keep it general whether or not you disagree with someone you can debate it rationally. Baiting each other back and forth is not appropriate.

I'm clanless. I still love you though.

infinitone might be right because tpr officials crash vr all the time and they never hunt our pk's :P.

Im pretty sure TPR is a team, and they pull like 5 people.

sumitc4dsignaturecopy.png

infinitone might be right because tpr officials crash vr all the time and they never hunt our pk's :P.

Im pretty sure TPR is a team, and they pull like 5 people.

what does being a team have to do with crashing back someone that crashes you?and about 2nd part im pretty sure your wrong lol.

but to the point yeah vr is not gonna hunt lgz or any other small clan that crashes them because their busy with other stuff.

REST IN PEACE 2MIGHTY BEST DUTCH CLAN OF ALL TIME, RETIRED FROM RS PEACE.

You can't really stop a clan such as VR from not crashing. Half of the time VR officals have no idea anyways. But a clan like VR or DK does crash your clan, you shouldn't just take it up the booty and let them. Honor or no honor your clan is being pushed .... what do you do? you PUSH BACK. No Matter how big or small of the push.. you still gota push back, and Jagax and gona do JACK for ya.. <_<

As for now the there are no laws of crashing, it's an eye for an eye. The world will go blind, so be it. :ohnoes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

I guess i'm a bit old school in what i do, if my clan crashed or ddos'd, hacked i guess i'd leave and find a nicer clan. I don't see flaming in wars to be that much of an issue, just spurs each side to do better.

enjin-197880-13470529531124777514-gray.png

Ex-Wilderness Guardian

Ex-Solace

Retired from F2P clans indefinitely