Pure Hatred vs Envy

Ultimair

12 hours when the person who has the account is asleep! omg, easily handled!

"oh dur lets look through the CC and not at the battle field" Really? How stupid is that? What clan are you from?

At first i was thinking you were exaggerating that 50 number, but you are shamelessly spreading it as fact. Was like 15-20 max. And do you really think its that easy to find out who it is, Considering the person leaves the CC every time to fly under the radar?

For laps and laps? I had 10% run when i started, Never used my rings.

And no, why would i be mad? We just beat a clan we hate.

With you replying over and over, the only person that is mad, is you. You didnt answer the question, so I had to assume you are mad. Calm down, bro.

If your CC is only accesible to one person in the clan, then once again your organizational skills are below par.

Yes, if you notice portal spamming, I'd want to make sure it didn't go on for the remaining of the war. I'm from Legacy :S Off topic but okay.

No where am I spreading it as a fact, you felt that the portal spammer did huge amounts of damage to the KC. Okay we're getting some where now, you admit that it was only like 15-20 max. Which leads me back once again to my first post, Job well done outnumbered Envy :thumbup:

Your assuming you were the only one piled, Let me rephrase my previous question in hopes you understand correctly:

How did PH not tank for laps and laps?

Idk but you seem quite upset.

Sorry for following Jagex rules and not account sharing?

Yeah sure, grats to envy for getting 50ish actual kills. Good job guys.

But my good lad, PH did tank. :thumbup:

And like I said, Im quite happy actually. You just calm down. Count to 10, then back down to one, deep breaths buddy. You can do it.

You might want to tell the other posters as well, as I've been quoted on my original post like 3 times now?

Or I could say the same thing, I'm quite calm and actually I'm happy and smiling atm.

Lastly Great job by Envy, bad pull by them, nothing else really left to say, until you quote me and tell me to clam down again ;]

You might want to know that the clans they're from hate us, so their biasism has no effect here.

Wait.jpg

Hold it right there bud

Downfall has nothing against PH so idk what you are talking about. When it comes to the truth no one is bias, just honest.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats Envy! Better luck next time PH :(

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Watched some of this, Envy really out performed this one. Grats ph

Maybe you overlooked this, I don't think LGZ have a problem with PH. Theres a non biased response for you.

OMG OMG OMG IM RAGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW BRO I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A RESPONSE TO YOUR SAME RESPONSES AND YOU DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OMG IM RAGING SO HARDD RIGHT NOW OOOO MMMM GGGGGGGGG

L this is so jokes that you actually think you tanked well.

Which is why i replied to you, and not them.

I havent seen you do much better.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

Maybe you overlooked this, I don't think LGZ have a problem with PH. Theres a non biased response for you.

OMG OMG OMG IM RAGING SO HARD RIGHT NOW BRO I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO FIND A RESPONSE TO YOUR SAME RESPONSES AND YOU DON'T ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OMG IM RAGING SO HARDD RIGHT NOW OOOO MMMM GGGGGGGGG

So will you answer my question, how did PH NOT tank well against 13ish people? Please refrain from saying I used 10% run and no rings for two laps, as you are not PH as a hole.

I await your response, of which I presume it will consist of the following words:

Calm, down, and bro

6590ew.jpg

So will you answer my question, how did PH NOT tank well against 13ish people? Please refrain from saying I used 10% run and no rings for two laps, as you are not PH as a hole.

I await your response, of which I presume it will consist of the following words:

Calm, down, and bro

Your question was answered like 3 posts ago.

Calm. Down. Bro.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

Calm, down, and bro

Calm down bro. LELELE.

Bam who are you kidding considering the opts Envy dished out a beating to you, and why wouldn't you use your ring? Why wouldn't you ask if rings were on? Why wouldn't you kick the portal spammer? Seriously buddy you need to at least learn to troll semi-effectively before you try to, because Dandaman619 is making a mockery of you.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

You never answered how Envy managed to get 50-70 kills with only 13 person main pile. within 60ish mins, that's impressive, if you can't answer then TTYL bro

Oh, thanks for rephrasing you question.

But their pile wasnt 13 through out the fight. It peaked at 26, and stayed around 20 for 30 minutes of the fight. The pics dont really show that, thats my fault. Oh noes were debating over a misunderstanding. Lets make up <3:

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

You never answered how Envy managed to get 50-70 kills with only 13 person main pile. within 60ish mins, that's impressive, if you can't answer then TTYL bro

But their pile wasnt 13 through out the fight. It peaked at 26, and stayed around 20 for 30 minutes of the fight. The pics dont really show that, thats my fault. Oh noes were debating over a misunderstanding. Lets make up <3:

They had around 20ish minus one person tanking, while having to put up with atleast 5 snipers and still got a good solid amount of kills, hopefully you realize that Envy did put up a good fight for the numbers they had versus your 30+. I'm done with this topic as I'm reposting over and over the same stuff different wording so you can understand, which you should now.

6590ew.jpg

They had around 20ish minus one person tanking, while having to put up with atleast 5 snipers and still got a good solid amount of kills, hopefully you realize that Envy did put up a good fight for the numbers they had versus your 30+. I'm done with this topic as I'm reposting over and over the same stuff different wording so you can understand, which you should now.

5 sniper cap, yes, But its not like they had 5 snipers, neither did we. I only noticed 1 person sniping.

And 1 person tanking wasnt much, they all got dropped fairly quickly.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

Wait.jpg

Hold it right there bud

Downfall has nothing against PH so idk what you are talking about. When it comes to the truth no one is bias, just honest.

lol nice pic

Gratz PH

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

5 sniper cap, yes, But its not like they had 5 snipers, neither did we. I only noticed 1 person sniping.

They had some anti snipers I'm sure, because I saw some green dots off main pile in the video, surely you don't have envy added since you hate them.

6590ew.jpg

They had some anti snipers I'm sure, because I saw some green dots off main pile in the video, surely you don't have envy added since you hate them.

No i have them all added, theyre my bests friends <3:

Off main pile? No, theyre ranging.

ultibearr.png

blooper.png

Gratz on getting 70 kills Envy, hard thing to do while being outnumbered.

Considering it was a 90 minute cap, its actually fairly simple..

Considering they did it in roughly 60mins, while being outnumbered ~20+ ?

Okay, so they got lil over 1 kill a minute, my question to you is how did you not tank 13 ppl?

No not really, we fought before vs hp while being outnumbered by 25 people we still made the other clan have only 20 extra kills (and that even was after portaling and stuff..so we could of actually won that), not 70. Click here to see it.

I honestly dont care, they flamed us for 2 months on rsc, and we always slapped them around when ever they went to pk, and now clan wars... Serves em right.

Tanked around for like 5 minutes used up all my arrows.

Am sure we could of easily reached 200-300 score if the other 30 minutes were to continue.

yeah they had Anti snipers. OK? they sent 1 person to snipe and he got koed and they tried to anti snipe but really didn't do anything realistic.

GF?. not really. Expected a lot better than this. We were keen enough on organization, like 4 people got kicked from the CC because they didn't listen, 2 people got bored and left. the rest got bored and fought.

lock dis topic please i have proof it was no post.

Session Start: Mon Mar 08 20:58:02 2010

Session Ident: Rune_0wner7

[08:58 PM] Session Ident: Rune_0wner7 (SwiftIRC, Aragon) ([email protected])

[09:03 PM] <Rune_0wner7> uhm

[09:04 PM] <Rune_0wner7> clwri 3est start 20th of March, range+melee+mage (no blasts,curse)

[09:04 PM] <Rune_0wner7> 5 man sniper cap

[09:04 PM] <Rune_0wner7> 60min cap

00[09:05 PM] <Aragon> CWRI - Time and Date TBA (Need to confirm with Leader to make sure we aren't already doing anything that weekend) - Range + Melee + Binds - 5 Man Sniper Cap - 60 Minute Cap - Rings on - War world 95 - Post off

00[09:06 PM] <Aragon> Sound good?

[09:07 PM] <Rune_0wner7> can u make the war world 74

[09:07 PM] <Rune_0wner7> and itll be okay

[09:09 PM] <Rune_0wner7> ..?

00[09:11 PM] <Aragon> can we use an LS world please

[09:11 PM] <Rune_0wner7> uhm

[09:11 PM] <Rune_0wner7> can u pick an world except 95?

00[09:12 PM] <Aragon> why not 95 lol

00[09:12 PM] <Aragon> 75 works

[09:14 PM] <Rune_0wner7> ok

[09:16 PM] <Rune_0wner7> accepted?

[09:19 PM] <Rune_0wner7> dude

[09:19 PM] <Rune_0wner7> u there?

[09:25 PM] <Rune_0wner7> yoo

[09:28 PM] <Rune_0wner7> accepted?

00[09:28 PM] <Aragon> o

00[09:29 PM] <Aragon> rules are good yes

[09:29 PM] <Rune_0wner7> ok

[09:29 PM] <Rune_0wner7> good luck :)

ye based on pull they deserved a win as we were 2hours out of our timezone and for at least 20-30mins of the war had 3x as many peeps as we did. either way it was a no post war.

envy42.png

Unlocked,

Please keep it flame free. :)

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

After having looked at logs and screenshots of the second set of rules, and one of our clan staff members having spoken to both sides, this is the decision made.

There was no mention of no post in the second negotiation, which involved an actual current PH member.

If you have problems with this decision, please PM me instead of discussing it here on the topic. :)

Laikrob,

Clan Staff

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?