Pure Hatred vs Envy

Ultimair

Gratz on getting 70 kills Envy, hard thing to do while being outnumbered.

Considering it was a 90 minute cap, its actually fairly simple..

Considering they did it in roughly 60mins, while being outnumbered ~20+ ?

Okay, so they got lil over 1 kill a minute, my question to you is how did you not tank 13 ppl?

No not really, we fought before vs hp while being outnumbered by 25 people we still made the other clan have only 20 extra kills (and that even was after portaling and stuff..so we could of actually won that), not 70. Click here to see it.

I honestly dont care, they flamed us for 2 months on rsc, and we always slapped them around when ever they went to pk, and now clan wars... Serves em right.

Tanked around for like 5 minutes used up all my arrows.

Am sure we could of easily reached 200-300 score if the other 30 minutes were to continue.

You never answered how Envy managed to get 50-70 kills with only 13 person main pile. within 60ish mins, that's impressive, if you can't answer then TTYL bro

Oh, thanks for rephrasing you question.

But their pile wasnt 13 through out the fight. It peaked at 26, and stayed around 20 for 30 minutes of the fight. The pics dont really show that, thats my fault. Oh noes were debating over a misunderstanding. Lets make up <3:

They had around 20ish minus one person tanking, while having to put up with atleast 5 snipers and still got a good solid amount of kills, hopefully you realize that Envy did put up a good fight for the numbers they had versus your 30+. I'm done with this topic as I'm reposting over and over the same stuff different wording so you can understand, which you should now.

5 sniper cap, yes, But its not like they had 5 snipers, neither did we. I only noticed 1 person sniping.

And 1 person tanking wasnt much, they all got dropped fairly quickly.

They had some anti snipers I'm sure, because I saw some green dots off main pile in the video, surely you don't have envy added since you hate them.

yeah they had Anti snipers. OK? they sent 1 person to snipe and he got koed and they tried to anti snipe but really didn't do anything realistic.

GF?. not really. Expected a lot better than this. We were keen enough on organization, like 4 people got kicked from the CC because they didn't listen, 2 people got bored and left. the rest got bored and fought.

firstly we didnt actually send out snipers if it looked like that then it was either a returner or some1 who had misclicked due to lagg. and for that comment about us flaming u i rofled hard when i heard this. uve flamed us more than weve flamed u. weve had mabye 5 peeps tops flame u before u posted this no post war whilst loads of u have baited and flamed envy and u havent slapped us around at pvp considering whenever we hit u, u r around bh and bail most of the time right to bh or just walk away(run away).

envy42.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be honest, if it wasn't for your numbers, Envy would have won easily. You had close to 40 people melee+binds+ranged - easily enough to KO most if not every target and they had less than half your numbers but still gained half your kills?

Gratz on your numerical win PH.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

Gf Envy

couldn't post earlier since it had been closed for a while...

Perhaps numbers won it but as numbers won it we also were kinda shure of taking the win home so ye to overconfident maybe? I don't know

anyways here are some pictures

100319211313.jpg

100319212707.jpg

100319214233.jpg

100319214301.jpg

100319220019.jpg

100319221242.jpg

100319221829.jpg

~Shadowslajer~

Hmm, I wasn't there, but looks like it would have been fun. I do have to ask this though. So you say you had a portal hopper for 15-20 kills max? Then how did you allow Envy to get 50 kills in one hour when you have double the opts? How did you not tank them longer? How did you not get more kills? If you have ~40 opts in melee/binds/range, it sounds like it would be pretty easy to get kills. You should have a lot more ko power.

As for the portal hopper situation, it's not someone else's problem if you can't keep everything straight in your clan chat. If someone ragequits, it's should be obvious that they would hold a grudge against your clan, so wouldn't you remove them from the clan chat almost immediately? And you say the 12 hours was when you were sleeping, correct? I find it hard to believe that you were sleeping up until the designated time to war. You would have had to attend mass and everything else, correct? So in that ~15-30 minutes, there's not time to go over the cc and make sure everyone is added/removed?

Just wondering.

tifovsigev3.jpg