LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If winning is so important to us why do I only seen about 3 Legendz members even posting on here, because we care oh so much? Yet it seems like the whole of Downfall is on here trying to discredit us, where the first time it was a +5 that we won, now collision members that they were fully aware of. Loyalty can be displayed for how ever many clans/teams you choose, if your willing to commit yourself. Also by accepting this war Downfall thought they would be able to pull off a win, they thought the circumstances were fair, I mean would they set themselves up for their own defeat?

True but to commit to one clan only, so you're saying you can go join as many clans as you want as long you are loyal to them all??? LOL? COmon dude... Light man, if you think LGZ really dont care about winning this war, Iam sure you guys can rematch this war again with this member list :

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

The members lists of real LGZs. And DF member posting on this are showing their loyality.

Iam sure LGZ wont mind a rematch without Coll.

If you have enough spare time you can be loyal to them. If we care so much about number one then how come our rematch wasn't TWR? We have 2+ wars a week, one on Saturday and one on Sunday without counting quick preps, thought you don't see many of these due to being post off, aswell as over half not being TWR. If we were so confident and point hungry with our new members why wouldn't we make every war TWR? Of our last 5 wars 2 have been TWR, and you proclaim we're point hungry?

You are mistaken my man... It's not points Hungry it's " LGZ wants to beat DF at ANY cost" And the past shows the truth. And I don't think you need me to remind you all the times DF gaved you guys cap on 120+s or LGZ must have more in a fight...... :rolleyes:

But would be nice to see a RM of both clans with no muilty clanners which I believe you said LGZ cleaned out the Coll members, which is something positive. :thumbup:

Just a note : I wonder if DV ever asked DF for a level cap..... Hummm I dont remember.... :blink:

Anyways, good luck LGZ, Happy you boys are going on the right track again.,... =D>

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember