LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

Ok stop, lol.

I wanted 15 pages of somewhat discussion cause that's what it's for, after-the-fact Q-&-A not just trolls for as Infinitone says, "post count" - it's sorta gone too far now and off topic.

Appreciate you helping me reach the goal but once the mods take a look they could probably clean it all the way down to 7 pages or so and it wont live much longer before it's closed for "TIF MOD: it's run it's course by now :P" - And they haven't so far so let's not tempt them.

This really has gone off-topic way too much, KFC, Inactive, Shadow Elves Ending List, Etc. Just stop!

No I'm only kidding lol. Not.

van_sig.png

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Edit:

Am8 and Drink keep it up pl0x, 3 more pages to go!

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Imo this is the top 122 clanner ever

Vannaka 1992

Soulja Melle

Duff89

Pkranger164

Adina_31

Zhandaly

Sarrakas

Socerstarr

Nicolas0004

Arya_T

Giantie2

P4lestrina

Wizart2810

Badboy_236

Mike_Yost

Sean_M07

Bil28

Pkbros_O

Cleidom

Belldandy_22

Lord_Gdheart

Ritariseppo0

Jetstream300

Phantom5511

Haaki3

Holyb0mb

Iijijj___Ij

Sipstrassi

Spacehuman

H0lyb0mb

Muahahaha45

Bansal0

Mkd2459

Moonlight_S

The_Man_O

Tom336475

Da_Mcfatted

Kerim18

Jamie_260593

Seahawkfan77

Red2791

Hybrid_M8

Bobbilly409

Jdthakid2

Kingofmunch

X_H0t_Kym_X

Cheeseman781

Masteredgeo

Azian_Freak1

Trainer980

Kar05

Milch123

Chris_Antos

Slayer1782

Rudeboy588

Da_Daw11

Centineljean

F4nt4sy_Du0

Gredhkj

Marinesnipe5

Thedevil5550

Denat555

Brann15

Snipersi

Nuub_Rules

Sir_Hellsinn

Molly_Max

K1ng0fgod

Graatje_91

Jo_Str_Efd_U

P_Ckk

Sauron649

Tata360

Haru_Masters

Mc23_Talbot1

Misssssak

Pato052

Vinc66

Eldden

Mehdo_X

Silent_Nerco

Lord_Hents

Hero_Adamite

Superkev360

Killerred005

Pk_K1ngs

Jst_Unit01

Sum_41_M

0_O__O0

Sanctu2 1

Ken_Genosis

Mago_Nero8

Blaedr

Y_Guy_4_Life

Rusted_Sabre

X_Dun89

Khaloude

Gathen

Neck_Slayer

0o0o_Str_Oo

Raitz3

Amn50

Ggohanss77

4darky4

Mestd_Up_Kid

Pheonix1099

Runeraider66

Nightrider7

Strikerx420

Hawkhunter07

Rodney567

Madwallaby16

Killdogg9pp8

Wiskah_Own

478_2418

Unholy_Dimmu

Jant_Junior

Ahmet_Cinar

Berry300

Lol added me and soulja to Shadow Elves ending list, what a beast!

Man it's too bad your so damn inactive <3:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Ok stop, lol.

I wanted 15 pages of somewhat discussion cause that's what it's for, after-the-fact Q-&-A not just trolls for as Infinitone says, "post count" - it's sorta gone too far now and off topic.

Appreciate you helping me reach the goal but once the mods take a look they could probably clean it all the way down to 7 pages or so and it wont live much longer before it's closed for "TIF MOD: it's run it's course by now :P" - And they haven't so far so let's not tempt them.

This really has gone off-topic way too much, KFC, Inactive, Shadow Elves Ending List, Etc. Just stop!

No I'm only kidding lol. Not.

Sorry, gratz lgz

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Edit:

Am8 and Drink keep it up pl0x, 3 more pages to go!

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Imo this is the top 122 clanner ever

Vannaka 1992

Soulja Melle

Duff89

Pkranger164

Adina_31

Zhandaly

Sarrakas

Socerstarr

Nicolas0004

Arya_T

Giantie2

P4lestrina

Wizart2810

Badboy_236

Mike_Yost

Sean_M07

Bil28

Pkbros_O

Cleidom

Belldandy_22

Lord_Gdheart

Ritariseppo0

Jetstream300

Phantom5511

Haaki3

Holyb0mb

Iijijj___Ij

Sipstrassi

Spacehuman

H0lyb0mb

Muahahaha45

Bansal0

Mkd2459

Moonlight_S

The_Man_O

Tom336475

Da_Mcfatted

Kerim18

Jamie_260593

Seahawkfan77

Red2791

Hybrid_M8

Bobbilly409

Jdthakid2

Kingofmunch

X_H0t_Kym_X

Cheeseman781

Masteredgeo

Azian_Freak1

Trainer980

Kar05

Milch123

Chris_Antos

Slayer1782

Rudeboy588

Da_Daw11

Centineljean

F4nt4sy_Du0

Gredhkj

Marinesnipe5

Thedevil5550

Denat555

Brann15

Snipersi

Nuub_Rules

Sir_Hellsinn

Molly_Max

K1ng0fgod

Graatje_91

Jo_Str_Efd_U

P_Ckk

Sauron649

Tata360

Haru_Masters

Mc23_Talbot1

Misssssak

Pato052

Vinc66

Eldden

Mehdo_X

Silent_Nerco

Lord_Hents

Hero_Adamite

Superkev360

Killerred005

Pk_K1ngs

Jst_Unit01

Sum_41_M

0_O__O0

Sanctu2 1

Ken_Genosis

Mago_Nero8

Blaedr

Y_Guy_4_Life

Rusted_Sabre

X_Dun89

Khaloude

Gathen

Neck_Slayer

0o0o_Str_Oo

Raitz3

Amn50

Ggohanss77

4darky4

Mestd_Up_Kid

Pheonix1099

Runeraider66

Nightrider7

Strikerx420

Hawkhunter07

Rodney567

Madwallaby16

Killdogg9pp8

Wiskah_Own

478_2418

Unholy_Dimmu

Jant_Junior

Ahmet_Cinar

Berry300

Lol added me and soulja to Shadow Elves ending list, what a beast!

Man it's too bad your so damn inactive <3:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!

u dont but am8 does :D

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Wow, i know ur sticking up for df here since ur ex df or whatever and since u've been in about 6 teams at one time, but sad fact is being in a team is an accepted way to multi clan, you can twist it whatever way you want the words of being in a team but truth the matter is its multi clanning, i see no difference from being in a team and being in a clan cept activity is generally lower.

Also why bring BK into it, i see no point ur making, apart from 4 bk members being in se, 2 in tpr and about 15 in retaliation a bk led team, matter still stands they are in teams and its an acceptable way to multiclan

you have made urself look like an idiot by being so idiotic thinking teams are different to clans

If you want we can go through what the word clan means you find below, i googled clan definition and the first came up was below

OK, umm, did you know that you have you have your own opinion? And Everyone else does TOO? AND There ENTITLED to it for their OWN Reasonings.

My other post was

[spoiler=Vannaka's Previous Post]

No, you CAN NOT say "df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams" for multiple reasons.

1. BlacKnights - I think over 20 maybe even 30 of them are in F2p Teams, Retaliation, Silent Ember, Etc. (Out of a 68 ML your main + initiates - not including your 48 retired ML, lol)

2. It's completely in your opinion, no one else's. So it's not a FACT you can use against DF in this case.

Multiclan to you is being in more than 1 clan/team, to Tip.It it's being in more than 2 TWR Clans I believe.

And since we are HERE on TIP.IT, your opinion can't count for much use against DF's arguements.

Also, it was 13 Coll members in this fight I believe was reported, not 1 - so YES that would make a tremendous difference in a matched war, especially when Coll Ranks are leading for LGZ lol.

Try not to get confused mate =/

Seriously, STOP insisting you have the Actual DEFINITION of Multi-Clanning is being in a team/clan and that 100% Of the whole clan world Agrees with that so that use can use a term that is relative/correct - everyone in a Team including your own BK members in Retaliation will dis-f'en-agree now wouldn't they?

Again, ITS YOUR OPINION, NOT A FACT.

I wanna see you get a solid damn definition of multi-clanning, that everyone in the clan world agrees on, cause even your own clan won't back you up on this seeing as 1/2 of them are in TEAMS and MULTI CLANNERS as you say.

YOU can take your facts and twist them any and every single way you want, but until you have a solid definition of multi-clanning, not your OWN opinion which is completely Biased from YOUR Point of VIEW.

For the record I've been in 11+ teams, and there is a million differences between teams and clans, that's why some people consider them so damn separate.

You said it's an Acceptable way for multi-clanning but then you said it's a sad fact, What Kinda sense does that make? Lol.

And you say I"VE made MYSELF look like an Idiot? Are you silly or something?

There is a million differences, or at least a few why teams and clans are so damn different, if they weren't so different they wouldn't exist really now would they?

Ya "Clan" "Team" Definitions, what about "Crash" - there's no real meaning to that either nowadays in the clan worlds, there is no SOLIDIFIED REASONING that EVERYONE in the clan world uses to multi-clanning or crash, Etc.

Even "Options" the term used to be only carried to PVP wars - 90 opts = 30 people

and Nowadays people in CW Topics use 30 opts = 30 people.

Every term amongst our clan world has different definitions to find a definitive one, "no honour" is another example.

So yea, Stop with the Biased points that there is an actual definition of multi-clanning by which everyone accords agrees with, cause there isn't and NEVER will be.

OK?

No,

Just No. Lol.

Nope of the 15-20 members in bk 1/3 or 1/4 of the memberlist most of them pretty much hold my view, granted a few dont, but hey its an acceptable way to get more wars for them, so since they are allowed why not. i didnt like the principle of me joining a team but i love to war and it outweighed my discomfort for joining another 'team'

Ok my question is do u regard clan europe as a team?

if u read the rules they have, rule #2 or #3 states multi clanning is accepted.

there is no difference between clan europe and tpr

ok lets go through simple definitions of stuff just to get things clear for you. like fair enough you decide clan definition has no meaning in rs, but to be stupid enough to mention other words commonly used in rs has no meaning then thats what makes u so dumb.

Options: define as choice to do something given certain parameters - in runescape when you war in wilderness and you click on someone's name your given 3 options, attack, trade or walk here also you can click cancel but thats not included in options. so the choices are attack, trade or walk therefore options still works by its definition

honour had to go get a definition and think this one fits the bill - honesty, fairness, or integrity in one's beliefs and actions: a man of honor. - ok time to put it in runescape terms, no honour things in runescape- running from a dm, attackin people who are warring giving the other team an advantage, teleporting in wildy, praying one on one in dm's ect....

right fairness is thrown out the window when you do any of the above

crash the definition found

(of moving objects, etc.) to collide, esp. violently and noisily.

moving of objects in this case is characters on a game, colliding violently, ie hiting sum1 and could be classed as noisy with spam

while we are here any other definitions you would like me to go through? want me to teach u english cause ur teacher is no good apparently.

Please tell me 10 differences with a team and a clan?

I would like to reiterate, this is a minority who hold my view, at least i can admit to it, i could be all talk about it and not be in a any 'teams' but im in 2, every1 is in denial about it imo.

yeah whatever you bore me now

bkleader.png

We all know people have different opinions about teams and country clans, so arguing is pointless, sharing opinions is only good as long as the others respect it.

Im in clan europe and team silent ember.

I'm not in any "official" clans right now though, and as clan europe is GMT based, while SE is EST based, I can attend to both events without them crashing in time.

I understand the reasons why some people call it multi claning, however I do NOT consider it bad, as long as their official (main clan, call it whatever you want) takes priority.

That leads to my next point, for why I find being in 2 official clans a more serious issue. Instead of one clan taking priority, they have to focus on both clans, and while in teams they mostly accept that their members miss their events for main clan events, in official clans they are usually more strict (which is understandable) and do not allow to skip wars for team/other clan wars, and as both clans expect the same from him, this wouldnt really pay off in the long run.

^ My opinion.

lightningcopy.png

lol got to 15... <3 vannaka (gratz on 400 posts as well <3:)

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

15 pages eh? Bet this post will be removed for spam. Called it Ninane!

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

If winning is so important to us why do I only seen about 3 Legendz members even posting on here, because we care oh so much? Yet it seems like the whole of Downfall is on here trying to discredit us, where the first time it was a +5 that we won, now collision members that they were fully aware of. Loyalty can be displayed for how ever many clans/teams you choose, if your willing to commit yourself. Also by accepting this war Downfall thought they would be able to pull off a win, they thought the circumstances were fair, I mean would they set themselves up for their own defeat?

True but to commit to one clan only, so you're saying you can go join as many clans as you want as long you are loyal to them all??? LOL? COmon dude... Light man, if you think LGZ really dont care about winning this war, Iam sure you guys can rematch this war again with this member list :

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

The members lists of real LGZs. And DF member posting on this are showing their loyality.

Iam sure LGZ wont mind a rematch without Coll.

If you have enough spare time you can be loyal to them. If we care so much about number one then how come our rematch wasn't TWR? We have 2+ wars a week, one on Saturday and one on Sunday without counting quick preps, thought you don't see many of these due to being post off, aswell as over half not being TWR. If we were so confident and point hungry with our new members why wouldn't we make every war TWR? Of our last 5 wars 2 have been TWR, and you proclaim we're point hungry?

2uhxug9.jpg

If winning is so important to us why do I only seen about 3 Legendz members even posting on here, because we care oh so much? Yet it seems like the whole of Downfall is on here trying to discredit us, where the first time it was a +5 that we won, now collision members that they were fully aware of. Loyalty can be displayed for how ever many clans/teams you choose, if your willing to commit yourself. Also by accepting this war Downfall thought they would be able to pull off a win, they thought the circumstances were fair, I mean would they set themselves up for their own defeat?

True but to commit to one clan only, so you're saying you can go join as many clans as you want as long you are loyal to them all??? LOL? COmon dude... Light man, if you think LGZ really dont care about winning this war, Iam sure you guys can rematch this war again with this member list :

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

The members lists of real LGZs. And DF member posting on this are showing their loyality.

Iam sure LGZ wont mind a rematch without Coll.

If you have enough spare time you can be loyal to them. If we care so much about number one then how come our rematch wasn't TWR? We have 2+ wars a week, one on Saturday and one on Sunday without counting quick preps, thought you don't see many of these due to being post off, aswell as over half not being TWR. If we were so confident and point hungry with our new members why wouldn't we make every war TWR? Of our last 5 wars 2 have been TWR, and you proclaim we're point hungry?

Because every TWR war you set up you're trying to get every advantage you can before the war starts.

6590ew.jpg