LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

Whatever lgz says nobody will see them as a good clan besides dv since dv still hasn't beaten us. I think this calls for an uncapped pkri all styles. Confirm/deny? shows who is better in my opinion.

You Sir Are Completely Wrong, Nobody will see downfall as a good clan when they blacklisted a clan because they are too scared to accept a war (saying no would be easier for both of us ) :thumbdown:

and i think LGZ has made it clear who is the better clan by defeating you two times in the past month =D>

heres an extra : Who Wants To See Downfall Getting Wrecked? Click Here!

trunderbanner.png

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever lgz says nobody will see them as a good clan besides dv since dv still hasn't beaten us. I think this calls for an uncapped pkri all styles. Confirm/deny? shows who is better in my opinion.

You Sir Are Completely Wrong, Nobody will see downfall as a good clan when they blacklisted a clan because they are too scared to accept a war (saying no would be easier for both of us ) :thumbdown:

and i think LGZ has made it clear who is the better clan by defeating you two times in the past month =D>

your bringing up an old war which we were beaten with them having an 11 man advantage

how long ago was that? who knows and who cares im not looking back to the past.

oh and even if it was "accidental" your clan hit a planned pk war so maybe thats why we wont war you.

maybe you should think before you post.

your bringing up an old war which we were beaten with them having an 11 man advantage

how long ago was that? who knows and who cares im not looking back to the past.

oh and even if it was "accidental" your clan hit a planned pk war so maybe thats why we wont war you.

maybe you should think before you post.

Ok. Ignore the old war vid. What about the two recent ones? :L

trunderbanner.png

You realize out of the 11 people who warred with us on the collision memberlist, 4 were originally coll, and the others were legendz members who joined collision.

LOL, members of Lgz still joined Collision.. You dropped Lgz members so Collision could war for you.

bfmvbobby.jpg

You dumb they only have 1 set wouldnt be fair, i would actaully want a challenge when i go

Lol.I Thought Tk Put Downfall And Tpr Into Cwa ?

Nah idiot your just trying to make yourself sound good by protecting your old clan and picking on smaller clans acting like your the [cabbage] lol.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Since LGZ thinks they're high and mighty now, why don't you stop by in #Se for a war?

On Topic: I believe Downfall would of won it assuming Collision members were out of the picture.

#Solace | Solace Senior Member |

Solace Forums | Solace Memberlist

ankitm.jpg

I'm making a killing here, I think I should be on top of the world just chilling here.

You realize out of the 11 people who warred with us on the collision memberlist, 4 were originally coll, and the others were legendz members who joined collision.

LOL, members of Lgz still joined Collision.. You dropped Lgz members so Collision could war for you.

Calm down bro, I was just pointing out that we only had 4 members that were originally coll.

4rt7vd.jpg

Calm down bro, I was just pointing out that we only had 4 members that were originally coll.

I think he was trying to imply that 21% of collision's ml is indeed in lgz.

Actually, 0% of collision's ml is lgz, nice try tho^^

Oooo panic? Notice how right after the topic was posted all the lgz members quit collision and all the collision members quit legendz.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Since LGZ thinks they're high and mighty now, why don't you stop by in #Se for a war?

On Topic: I believe Downfall would of won it assuming Collision members were out of the picture.

I think we've been there enough.

Feel free to declare on us yourselves.

Legendz Forums

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Legendz Forums

Will you war us matched or do we have to give you +5 too? :mellow:

bfmvbobby.jpg

Oooo panic? Notice how right after the topic was posted all the lgz members quit collision and all the collision members quit legendz.

Cool story Zq, but 0% of Legendz memberlist is Collision now.

Get your facts straight.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Get your facts straight.

I see what you did there.

I'm sorry I don't stalk the weakest top 10 clan and 141.

You also got koed. nuff said.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

CoolStoryBro.jpg

Get your facts straight.

I see what you did there.

I'm sorry I don't stalk the weakest top 10 clan and 141.

You also got koed. nuff said.

Since when is Coll top 10 lol? :blink:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

Get your facts straight.

Key word here is "NOW" - Were they, or were they not on the Ml DURING the war?

bfmvbobby.jpg

Ok, "broski" you should "get your facts straight"

I only count 5 people currently on DF ML's that have been in GW in the past and 3 of them joined in past 30 days, 2 joined "4 months ago, when Xlaw left" that are still in there.

Whereas in LGZ, 13 or so Collision joined in a period of 2(?) whole months?

I see the difference between 5 in 4 months and 13 in 2 months, DON'T YOU?

I'm not sure on the 5 it might be 6 or 7 or so but Idk and it doesnt make a difference opposed to 13 either way...

I need to get my facts straight?

Look at how many Coll participated on Lgz side, and how many " ex - Gw " on Df side.

how can you compare that with a top 10 clan?thats just dumb lol

It's not even that, Coll is top 20 btw too, not 10. But it's more of the fact of who was in the war, 13 115+ from Collision and 5-7 GW 115+, level's and numbers both made a difference - if you put 13 GW in there including R_Nesbit's/Slydawg1's 90% Bind-Rate-Succession LGZ would have got like 2 kills the whole war.

Z0mg, this topic is controversial!? NO WAII!!

meh Df, tbh you knew they'd have Coll members on their ml, you could've went to Divine Forces and given it the old "Yo bros we has the same initials, can we borrow some members?" speech :P

And let's face the facts here- considering one third of the LGZ warrers in that war are in a top 10 caln you should be proud you did so well :thumbsup:

Regardless of the bickering both clans did well and it was tight. Think Df would've won it but if Lgz were short of their Coll mems. Still- Lgz have apparently wiped them guise from their ml now- so a rm will be nice to watch :)

p.s. I hope this is typo free- 18th last night- was a tad wild broskiis :D Rustler's Buggers ftw!!

Watch out mate, TR is next! <3: (Anyone see what I did there? :P :o )

4 people?

Xlaw Afk

Roc-uh-fella

Godly Cesar

Rocketem

Nite Honour

Blu3 Boyzz

20 others Unknown player, I assume theres atleast 4 more?

Xlaw Afk Joined August 28 2009

Roc - uh - fella Joined January 2 2010

Godly Cesar Joined October 18 2009

Rocketem Joined March 10th

Nite Honour Joined December 30 2009

Blu3 Boyzz Joined January 28th 2010

We mass recruited?? ^^ lolololol sit down, your trying way to hard.

Umm, well that point was made clear.

But the "20 other unknown player, I assume theres atleast 4 more?" - GET REAL we all know DF is pretty well know for their loyal members, the same 20+ or so that have been there for almost/over a year now

Really all 32 of DF in that fight we're in DF for legit reasons, not being mass recruited. That was a pointless bait.

I need to get my facts straight?

Look at how many Coll participated on Lgz side, and how many " ex - Gw " on Df side.

Yea lmfao.. its the same amount.. but its "ex-Gw"... not "current- Gw".. refer to the joined dates above.

Read above yo.

they left on their own they didnt join to make sure they got through in the TICT which they lost in anyway

makes u even dumber for trying to point that out

Get another lame excuse?

we're talking about a FUN war between Downfall and Lgz

TICT has nothing to do with it, on top of that, Collision members participated with Coll.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT :thumbdown:

You merged or whatever in the first place because of the tict and the 20+20vs 20+20 section...

It's pretty damn obvious that the Collision joining LGZ was to help both of them advance as far as possible into the [TIC] Tournament.

In fact, I wouldn't doubt that with the major amount of disrespect Collision has gotten here on Tip.It since being in LGZ, that they left willingly from LGZ cause seeing as their shot in the 20+20vs20+20 is now over.

fist of all, wtf is with this topic, yh its about lgz v downfall but why bring in dv and start flaming them? mach didnt even flame/troll nothing, i guess some of you guys love attacking them with no reason.

i also agree that downfall knew that they were going to war a lgz ml with coll members. But after their previous war they just wanted to prove that they can own them even with the coll members and now failed, so are brining the multi clanning issue back, if you guys beat lgz you would of had more glory, since they had solid coll tanks/snipers etc. but idk thats what i think, and you were unlucky, looked kinda tight.

well done for kicking coll lgz

but apart from rs, lets see what really matters... were all health human beings. we have food, water, roofs over our heads, forget this man, show sum love :P

You should widen your view a bit more then mate =/ you missed it, probably 3+ pages have been deleted off of this topic already for being either Off-Topic or Flame-Related Etc.

And think before you post is a basic rule implied every board of Forums you go to - more like human instincts actually!

van_sig.png

You dumb they only have 1 set wouldnt be fair, i would actaully want a challenge when i go

Lol.I Thought Tk Put Downfall And Tpr Into Cwa ?

That's a terrible troll man, don't see what you were trying to accomplish there... :unsure:

Legendz Forums

Will you war us matched or do we have to give you +5 too? :mellow:

+5 of course, but don't worry I already tried them for +8/+10 and got declined.

Infinitone's Convo:

[19:28:31] infinitone is [email protected] * infinitone

[19:28:31] infinitone on +#zdzira @#legendz +#clans

[19:28:31] infinitone using *.SwiftIRC.net SwiftIRC network

[19:28:31] infinitone has identified for this nick

[19:28:31] infinitone has been idle 6mins 47secs, signed on Sat Mar 20 09:38:30

[19:28:31] infinitone End of /WHOIS list.

-

[19:28:33] <Vannaka|AFK> Want a prepped fight with Silent Ember?

[19:36:15] <infinitone> time?

[19:36:20] <Vannaka|AFK> I

[19:36:23] <infinitone> and rules

[19:36:29] <Vannaka|AFK> talked to Light|danny he said he'll talk to other ranks about it

[19:36:39] <Vannaka|AFK> talk to him#

[19:36:57] <infinitone> naa not matched

[19:37:06] <Vannaka|AFK> we'll have similar pulls

[19:37:15] <Vannaka|AFK> cause so far tk/df/lth dont have plans

[22:30:52] <Vannaka_1992> waht kinda cap do you mean

[22:31:11] <infinitone> 30

[22:31:13] <infinitone> man cap

[22:32:17] <Vannaka_1992> like if both clans pull above 30 its full out ?

[22:32:52] <infinitone> naa

[22:32:54] <infinitone> 30man cap on you

[22:33:00] <Vannaka_1992> and for you?

[22:34:05] <infinitone> 40

[22:34:14] <Vannaka_1992> Why such a difference?

[22:34:23] <infinitone> cause of lvl diff

MB|Kai's Convo:

[22:58:16] <Vannaka_1992> mate

[22:58:18] <Vannaka_1992> wanna war SE?

[22:58:27] <MB|Kai> now?!

[22:58:33] <Vannaka_1992> no

[22:58:34] <Vannaka_1992> next sunday

[22:58:52] <Vannaka_1992> matched +/3

[22:59:03] <MB|Kai> lgz gets +3

[22:59:09] <Vannaka_1992> +/-* lol

[22:59:54] <MB|Kai> nah dude

[23:00:02] <MB|Kai> Stop begging yo

[23:00:19] <Vannaka_1992> Ok +3 for LGZ from SE's Pull ?

[23:04:48] <Vannaka_1992> you there?

[23:05:06] <MB|Kai> no war

[23:05:07] <MB|Kai> sorry

[23:05:13] <Vannaka_1992> not even with +3 ? :S

[23:05:17] <MB|Kai> nope

[23:05:21] <Vannaka_1992> why not

[23:05:22] <MB|Kai> thats not the prob

[23:05:28] <MB|Kai> i said drop it

[23:05:38] <MB|Kai> and no more se warlords asking

[23:05:41] <MB|Kai> or your blacklisted

[23:05:55] <Vannaka_1992> ok

[23:05:57] <Vannaka_1992> +10?#

[23:12:28] <Vannaka_1992> +8 ?

[23:12:30] <Vannaka_1992> honestly

[23:12:47] <MB|Kai> that doesnt matter

[23:12:53] <MB|Kai> i was told not to set up a war with you guys

[23:13:08] <Vannaka_1992> for what reason(s) ?

Light|Danny's Convo:

[19:31:36] <Vannaka|AFK> Light|Danny

[19:31:39] <Vannaka|AFK> you therE?

-

[19:31:40] Light|Danny is [email protected] * Danny

[19:31:40] Light|Danny on +#Team_North_America +#zdzira %#Frozen_Meteors @#nova @#m-unit +#se +#tpr #t0 @#chanks @#legendz

[19:31:40] Light|Danny using *.SwiftIRC.net SwiftIRC network

[19:31:40] Light|Danny has identified for this nick

[19:31:40] Light|Danny has been idle 59secs, signed on Sat Mar 20 17:41:49

[19:31:40] Light|Danny End of /WHOIS list.

-

[19:32:21] <Light|Danny> yeah

[19:32:28] <Vannaka|AFK> Want a prepped fight with Silent Ember?

[19:32:30] <Vannaka|AFK> for next sunday

[19:32:46] <Light|Danny> maybe. rules?

[19:32:52] <Vannaka|AFK> melee binds ranged matched

[19:33:06] <Light|Danny> ooh. ranged.

[19:33:07] <Vannaka|AFK> huge prep = similar pulls cause atm tk/lth/df have no events for next sunday

[19:33:16] <Vannaka|AFK> well i assume you dont war on classic

[19:33:21] <Light|Danny> i'll discuss with other warlords.

[19:33:22] <Vannaka|AFK> so if its turrets range would be nice

[19:33:30] <Vannaka|AFK> how long will it take for a response? :x

[19:34:13] <Vannaka|AFK> cause Infintone didnt reply to me yet either

[19:34:27] <Light|Danny> yeah. he's afk. that nub. -___-

[19:34:48] <Vannaka|AFK> i wanna plan the war today so I need a quick response if posible

[19:34:52] <Vannaka|AFK> go on RS pm ranks etc.

[19:35:01] <Light|Danny> i'll give you an answer as soon as possible.

[19:35:05] <Vannaka|AFK> ok

[19:35:15] <Light|Danny> 2 hours max. >.> if thats ok.

[19:35:24] <Vannaka|AFK> ok

[19:35:26] <Vannaka|AFK> gonna ask DV

[19:36:45] <Light|Danny> lol. spamming infinitone worked.

[19:36:47] <Light|Danny> he'll talk to you

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

BUMP.

van_sig.png

meh Df, tbh you knew they'd have Coll members on their ml, you could've went to Divine Forces and given it the old "Yo bros we has the same initials, can we borrow some members?" speech :P

And let's face the facts here- considering one third of the LGZ warrers in that war are in a top 10 caln you should be proud you did so well :thumbsup:

Regardless of the bickering both clans did well and it was tight. Think Df would've won it but if Lgz were short of their Coll mems. Still- Lgz have apparently wiped them guise from their ml now- so a rm will be nice to watch :)

p.s. I hope this is typo free- 18th last night- was a tad wild broskiis :D Rustler's Buggers ftw!!

Watch it you!! We'll get The Rising on your [wagon], we have the same initials :P

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Watch it you!! We'll get The Rising on your [wagon], we have the same initials :P

That is obviously NOT what I did there lol, well it is but I meant to do something else - Look Harder :P

Grats LGZ =D>

Downfall, Last time you blamed it on their numbers, now it was 33v32 you blame it on their members. Even if you do an rm again it will turn out the same way. When you can fight without making excuses when you lose go to #rs-tk :thumbup:

Now Lgz has cleared their multiclanners what will your next excuse be?

Yah I don't like you and all etc. etc. and we both know it, but I'm only trying to help you on this note mate.

Not gonna lie dude, you shouldn't be trolling this topic. Your in Tk Ce and Tn and UV (?). And viewing the topic everytime I look at the bottom of the page.

That was your original post back on page 6 or so - it seems as if it was intended to bait...and you shouldn't wanna do that.

I couldnt care for you at all personally - but CE and TK are in my hearts dearly ( <3: )& forever, alongside Downfall, I don't wanna see them any of them get trolled/baited/quoted/etc. Un-Justily.

Yah just trying to help ;)

van_sig.png

That is obviously NOT what I did there lol, well it is but I meant to do something else - Look Harder :P

you mean cuz like we haz declared on them and now we getta fight them? :D

we don't mind- will be a good experience tbh- as long as we learn some st00f.

If not then we'll turn it into a 3 way PKRI- The Rising vs Collision vs Divine Forces

YEY!

If not then we'll turn it into a 3 way PKRI- The Rising vs Collision vs Divine Forces

YEY!

Yea that's it! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

No, I'm only kidding lol - didn't mean for my comment to have 3 meanings!

Cmon Bro! You can do it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Vannaka1992
van_sig.png

YEY!

Yea that's it! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

No, I'm only kidding lol - didn't mean for my comment to have 3 meanings!

Cmon Bro! You can do it :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I give up d00d you're far too pro for me :( maybe if I had got to bed early and without a body full of alcohol then I'd be in a better position to do this >.<