LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

Yes I admit, warring without the 3-4 coll members will be a struggle, but we'll manage lmao.

Prove it, tell your leader to step by #downfall to set something up

Collision members got swept from legendz and lgz got swept from coll =D> so now that is taken care of hope lgz can have a successful future :thumbsup:

Not until they face us again, that is if they dare to now that they don't have collision, we'll see if they can prove themselves.

Don't talk big until you fight. Talking trash before the fight prove how big your mouth is. But if you lose the next fight, you probably would just make up another excuses like your clans has been doing in the past fights.

First time you fought, you lost knowing a couple COLLISION was in LGZ, you make up excuses for your lost.

Second time you declared knowing the collision is still in it, When you LOST and you make up excuses for your lost AGAIN!

PREDICTING third time, if you fight, you will make up another excuse for you lost as to Collision is on LGZ account or calling. ROFLMAO.

Losing a fight isn't the end of the world, is about how you should reflect on how why and how did you lose the fight. Trolling and spamming topic finding blames for your lost wont make you a stronger clan.

Using Collision as an excuses is just sad, if i remember correctly, LGZ full out vs HP and LGZ LOST with a few Collision in that fight. If they can beat LGZ with Collision. Why cant you do it? maybe you should stop relying on excuses and get some fights and practices your waring ability instead of your mouthing.

bl4z1ngkz6.png

Clan Collision

www.rs-collision.com

Join Today!

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I admit, warring without the 3-4 coll members will be a struggle, but we'll manage lmao.

Collision members got swept from legendz and lgz got swept from coll =D> so now that is taken care of hope lgz can have a successful future :thumbsup:

Not until they face us again, that is if they dare to now that they don't have collision, we'll see if they can prove themselves.

Don't talk big until you fight. Talking trash before the fight prove how big your mouth is. But if you lose the next fight, you probably would just make up another excuses like your clans has been doing in the past fights.

First time you fought, you lost knowing a couple COLLISION was in LGZ, you make up excuses for your lost.

Second time you declared knowing the collision is still in it, When you LOST and you make up excuses for your lost AGAIN!

PREDICTING third time, if you fight, you will make up another excuse for you lost as to Collision is on LGZ account or calling. ROFLMAO.

Losing a fight isn't the end of the world, is about how you should reflect on how why and how did you lose the fight. Trolling and spamming topic finding blames for your lost wont make you a stronger clan.

Using Collision as an excuses is just sad, if i remember correctly, LGZ full out vs HP and LGZ LOST with a few Collision in that fight. If they can beat LGZ with Collision. Why cant you do it? maybe you should stop relying on excuses and get some fights and practices your waring ability instead of your mouthing.

+1 I've said this regarding all multi-clanning, claims. If someone allows multi clanning than fine dishonorable. but life isn't fair and not everyone plays honorably. Ive always said why do you dislike that? no one has ever actually given me the truthful answer, even though its clear. Having Coll members in LGz makes them a better clan in terms of warring, maybe not in your so called honor claims, but than let me restate life isn't fair neither is Rs. Although maybe some of DF members forgot there lives and now live in this purely honor illusion. But my answer has always been suck it up, stop being a keyboard warrior, go level and practice more, and come back and win. It will make your victory so much more meaningful. But Some people just like to sit and whine after a defeat. Instead of picking themselves up and moving forward, but hey that real life too. in my opinion, clan wars and pvp will always be different. Yes, both clans are official, but the venues they compete in are different in my eyes and many others. Pvp will always be more risk. But with a larger risk comes bigger rewards, in both respect and actual loot, if you looted your kills respectfully. i just don't see the point in wasting time, and whining over your defeat, you know they had these "multi-clanners" you agreed to these rules yourself, if you lost knowing you had agreed to these terms in the first place stop screaming re-do because your sore you lost. Pickup move on and get over it.

zeldasfirebz6.png

Dang, topic already cleaned, lost my free entertainment.

Df agreed to the rules, went to the war knowing that LGZ will have coll members and they lost. So complaining now is pointless, that wont change anything.

However LGZ shouldnt allow multiclaning, and the outcome probably would be different without coll.

lightningcopy.png

Gratz LGZ, unlucky DF, though in my eyes both sides were at fault here.

Please don't take offence to this,

Downfall - I was watching the orb the moment the war started and when the war ended. I've seen you perform a lot better in your past wars, you somehow slipped it away this war but I don't know why (I think you would agree). Maybe that's because of the lack of awareness.

Legendz - If you really think multi-clanning is good in your eyes, then that's fine, but by doing that, you're losing lots of respect from me and the others as you may recall reading this topic.

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

Not gona join in and be a forum warrior like a lot of you, I just like to do things in the war.

Thanks for the KO, it helped.

Go troll someone else

Im 103 and I tanked full food and for like 2 minutes and we koed your level 120+

L2tank, than flame

P.S. You guys piled me when u were with 27 man left.

P.P.S. GF Guthix Warriors Downfall

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

dont understand why downfall are [bleep]ing, you should have known your opponants memberlist, you should have known they have multiclanners, like ffs 90% of df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams so you all need to stop [bleep]ing one person would not have made a difference in that fight need to man the F*** up and take ur loss on the chin all of u complaining looks rather pathetic.

bkleader.png

you sir are a reject.

the people on gw's fa/retired list left gw over 6 months ago so idk how u can chat bs about that considering it was only 4 people and gw was still around and still is i think

anyway gratz on the win im not even gonna troll this cause its a waste of time

so when can i expect collision to leech some members from lgz to get you guys out of your slump

oh wait .... dam started already oh well

sup

Not gona join in and be a forum warrior like a lot of you, I just like to do things in the war.

Go troll someone else

Im 103 and I tanked full food and for like 2 minutes and we koed your level 120+

L2tank, than flame

Guthix Warriors?lol you got collision

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

that war also had 50ish more opts than what we were fighting with lmfao... its a lot easier to come back from a number deficit and coll deficit.

Go troll someone else

L2tank, than flame

wait what?.. Guthix Warriors lol?... err explain?

dont understand why downfall are [bleep]ing, you should have known your opponants memberlist, you should have known they have multiclanners, like ffs 90% of df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams so you all need to stop [bleep]ing one person would not have made a difference in that fight need to man the F*** up and take ur loss on the chin all of u complaining looks rather pathetic.

whoa mannnn..

calm-down.jpg

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

lets reach 10 pages come on guys we can do this!!!

Gratz coll on ur win, personally i hate both clans so yh..........accept the loss df they beat u, theres something called rm. GL if u fight again should be fun.

lets reach 10 pages come on guys we can do this!!!

Gratz coll on ur win, personally i hate both clans so yh..........accept the loss df they beat u, theres something called rm. GL if u fight again should be fun.

LGZ have removed Collision from their memberlist, and DF will move and become stronger as usual. So please take your hate and awful trolls elsewhere.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

+1

I got the same opinions about this topic but since I don't believe in flaming / trolling and using nasty words in my post, i would just say Goodjob Legendz, well tried DF.

dontspamxh3.gif

Grats LGZ =D>

Downfall, Last time you blamed it on their numbers, now it was 33v32 you blame it on their members. Even if you do an rm again it will turn out the same way. When you can fight without making excuses when you lose go to #rs-tk :thumbup:

Now Lgz has cleared their multiclanners what will your next excuse be?

trunderbanner.png

you sir are a reject.

the people on gw's fa/retired list left gw over 6 months ago so idk how u can chat bs about that considering it was only 4 people and gw was still around and still is i think

anyway gratz on the win im not even gonna troll this cause its a waste of time

eYo, we kicked all Coll, now you stop mass recruiting from Gw, okay?

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

OT: Grats LGZ i'm glad you have sweeped your Coll Unit :thumbup:

I watched the whole war, and at times it looked as if Downfall would take it back

BTLN DF <3:

Edited by lady_ninane
Removed quote.

ranksf.png

mostloved.png