LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

P.P.S. GF Guthix Warriors Downfall

you sir are a reject.

the people on gw's fa/retired list left gw over 6 months ago so idk how u can chat bs about that considering it was only 4 people and gw was still around and still is i think

anyway gratz on the win im not even gonna troll this cause its a waste of time

eYo, we kicked all Coll, now you stop mass recruiting from Gw, okay?

lol they left on their own accord and look at this:

http://forum.tip.it/topic/261195-lethality-vs-guthix-warriors/

gw still going strong so dont chat sht cause u know sweet f all about either clan so sir keep your typing to yourself and sit down

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you sir are a reject.

the people on gw's fa/retired list left gw over 6 months ago so idk how u can chat bs about that considering it was only 4 people and gw was still around and still is i think

gw still going strong so dont chat sht cause u know sweet f all about either clan so sir keep your typing to yourself and sit down

Get your facts straight broski.

Im talking about a mass-recruit about 4 months ago, when Xlaw left.

Want me to list all the ex-Gw'ers on the DF ml?

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

Collision members got swept from legendz and lgz got swept from coll =D> so now that is taken care of hope lgz can have a successful future :thumbsup:

Aww man - Now they'll never give SE a war!

BUMP.

dont understand why downfall are [bleep]ing, you should have known your opponants memberlist, you should have known they have multiclanners, like ffs 90% of df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams so you all need to stop [bleep]ing one person would not have made a difference in that fight need to man the F*** up and take ur loss on the chin all of u complaining looks rather pathetic.

No, you CAN NOT say "df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams" for multiple reasons.

1. BlacKnights - I think over 20 maybe even 30 of them are in F2p Teams, Retaliation, Silent Ember, Etc. (Out of a 68 ML your main + initiates - not including your 48 retired ML, lol)

2. It's completely in your opinion, no one else's. So it's not a FACT you can use against DF in this case.

Multiclan to you is being in more than 1 clan/team, to Tip.It it's being in more than 2 TWR Clans I believe.

And since we are HERE on TIP.IT, your opinion can't count for much use against DF's arguements.

Also, it was 13 Coll members in this fight I believe was reported, not 1 - so YES that would make a tremendous difference in a matched war, especially when Coll Ranks are leading for LGZ lol.

Try not to get confused mate =/

van_sig.png

you sir are a reject.

4 people is a mass recruit? lol ur a muppet and should keep your fail trolls off of the tip.it forums cause they wanted to join us we didnt force them to. also people who left gw went to other clans so gratz on making yourself look like a fool

you sir are a reject.

rofl... mass recruit... lol wut?

you sir are a reject.

yes please list and when they joined... there was no mass join lmfao.

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

Collision members got swept from legendz and lgz got swept from coll =D> so now that is taken care of hope lgz can have a successful future :thumbsup:

Aww man - Now they'll never give SE a war!

BUMP.

dont understand why downfall are [bleep]ing, you should have known your opponants memberlist, you should have known they have multiclanners, like ffs 90% of df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams so you all need to stop [bleep]ing one person would not have made a difference in that fight need to man the F*** up and take ur loss on the chin all of u complaining looks rather pathetic.

No, you CAN NOT say "df multiclan in a more accepted way by forms of teams" for multiple reasons.

1. BlacKnights - I think over 20 maybe even 30 of them are in F2p Teams, Retaliation, Silent Ember, Etc. (Out of a 68 ML your main + initiates - not including your 48 retired ML, lol)

2. It's completely in your opinion, no one else's. So it's not a FACT you can use against DF in this case.

Multiclan to you is being in more than 1 clan/team, to Tip.It it's being in more than 2 TWR Clans I believe.

And since we are HERE on TIP.IT, your opinion can't count for much use against DF's arguements.

Also, it was 13 Coll members in this fight I believe was reported, not 1 - so YES that would make a tremendous difference in a matched war, especially when Coll Ranks are leading for LGZ lol.

Try not to get confused mate =/

ily babe <3:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

you sir are a reject.

Ok, "broski" you should "get your facts straight"

I only count 5 people currently on DF ML's that have been in GW in the past and 3 of them joined in past 30 days, 2 joined "4 months ago, when Xlaw left" that are still in there.

Whereas in LGZ, 13 or so Collision joined in a period of 2(?) whole months?

I see the difference between 5 in 4 months and 13 in 2 months, DON'T YOU?

I'm not sure on the 5 it might be 6 or 7 or so but Idk and it doesnt make a difference opposed to 13 either way...

van_sig.png

you sir are a reject.

4 people is a mass recruit? lol ur a muppet and should keep your fail trolls off of the tip.it forums cause they wanted to join us we didnt force them to. also people who left gw went to other clans so gratz on making yourself look like a fool

4 people?

Xlaw Afk

Roc-uh-fella

Godly Cesar

Rocketem

Nite Honour

Blu3 Boyzz

20 others Unknown player, I assume theres atleast 4 more?

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

you sir are a reject.

I only count 5 people currently on DF ML's that have been in GW in the past and 3 of them joined in past 30 days, 2 joined "4 months ago, when Xlaw left" that are still in there.

I'm not sure on the 5 it might be 6 or 7 or so but Idk and it doesnt make a difference opposed to 13 either way...

I need to get my facts straight?

Look at how many Coll participated on Lgz side, and how many " ex - Gw " on Df side.

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

you sir are a reject.

Look at how many Coll participated on Lgz side, and how many " ex - Gw " on Df side.

how can you compare that with a top 10 clan?thats just dumb lol

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

they left on their own they didnt join to make sure they got through in the TICT which they lost in anyway

makes u even dumber for trying to point that out

Get another lame excuse?

we're talking about a FUN war between Downfall and Lgz

TICT has nothing to do with it, on top of that, Collision members participated with Coll.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT :thumbdown:

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

gw is like top 100 if that

coll is top 10

and yet you are bickering of them joining downfall when they LEFT their old clan but YOU let multiclanners into your clan which makes your clan look bad

either way it was lgz+coll vs df so get your facts straight

idiaht

Z0mg, this topic is controversial!? NO WAII!!

meh Df, tbh you knew they'd have Coll members on their ml, you could've went to Divine Forces and given it the old "Yo bros we has the same initials, can we borrow some members?" speech :P

And let's face the facts here- considering one third of the LGZ warrers in that war are in a top 10 caln you should be proud you did so well :thumbsup:

Regardless of the bickering both clans did well and it was tight. Think Df would've won it but if Lgz were short of their Coll mems. Still- Lgz have apparently wiped them guise from their ml now- so a rm will be nice to watch :)

p.s. I hope this is typo free- 18th last night- was a tad wild broskiis :D Rustler's Buggers ftw!!

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

you sir are a reject.

4 people?

Xlaw Afk

Roc-uh-fella

Godly Cesar

Rocketem

Nite Honour

Blu3 Boyzz

20 others Unknown player, I assume theres atleast 4 more?

Xlaw Afk Joined August 28 2009

Roc - uh - fella Joined January 2 2010

Godly Cesar Joined October 18 2009

Rocketem Joined March 10th

Nite Honour Joined December 30 2009

Blu3 Boyzz Joined January 28th 2010

We mass recruited?? ^^ lolololol sit down, your trying way to hard.

you sir are a reject.

Yea lmfao.. its the same amount.. but its "ex-Gw"... not "current- Gw".. refer to the joined dates above.

they left on their own they didnt join to make sure they got through in the TICT which they lost in anyway

makes u even dumber for trying to point that out

Get another lame excuse?

we're talking about a FUN war between Downfall and Lgz

TICT has nothing to do with it, on top of that, Collision members participated with Coll.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT :thumbdown:

You merged or whatever in the first place because of the tict and the 20+20vs 20+20 section...

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

Z0mg, this topic is controversial!? NO WAII!!

meh Df, tbh you knew they'd have Coll members on their ml, you could've went to Divine Forces and given it the old "Yo bros we has the same initials, can we borrow some members?" speech :P

And let's face the facts here- considering one third of the LGZ warrers in that war are in a top 10 caln you should be proud you did so well :thumbsup:

Regardless of the bickering both clans did well and it was tight. Think Df would've won it but if Lgz were short of their Coll mems. Still- Lgz have apparently wiped them guise from their ml now- so a rm will be nice to watch :)

p.s. I hope this is typo free- 18th last night- was a tad wild broskiis :D Rustler's Buggers ftw!!

Df were fighting Vr when Thehitman324 approached our irc for help. SO no

fist of all, wtf is with this topic, yh its about lgz v downfall but why bring in dv and start flaming them? mach didnt even flame/troll nothing, i guess some of you guys love attacking them with no reason.

i also agree that downfall knew that they were going to war a lgz ml with coll members. But after their previous war they just wanted to prove that they can own them even with the coll members and now failed, so are brining the multi clanning issue back, if you guys beat lgz you would of had more glory, since they had solid coll tanks/snipers etc. but idk thats what i think, and you were unlucky, looked kinda tight.

well done for kicking coll lgz

but apart from rs, lets see what really matters... were all health human beings. we have food, water, roofs over our heads, forget this man, show sum love :P

AWAY ATM =[

Yes I admit, warring without the 3-4 coll members will be a struggle, but we'll manage lmao.

Prove it, tell your leader to step by #downfall to set something up

Not until they face us again, that is if they dare to now that they don't have collision, we'll see if they can prove themselves.

Don't talk big until you fight. Talking trash before the fight prove how big your mouth is. But if you lose the next fight, you probably would just make up another excuses like your clans has been doing in the past fights.

First time you fought, you lost knowing a couple COLLISION was in LGZ, you make up excuses for your lost.

Second time you declared knowing the collision is still in it, When you LOST and you make up excuses for your lost AGAIN!

PREDICTING third time, if you fight, you will make up another excuse for you lost as to Collision is on LGZ account or calling. ROFLMAO.

Losing a fight isn't the end of the world, is about how you should reflect on how why and how did you lose the fight. Trolling and spamming topic finding blames for your lost wont make you a stronger clan.

Using Collision as an excuses is just sad, if i remember correctly, LGZ full out vs HP and LGZ LOST with a few Collision in that fight. If they can beat LGZ with Collision. Why cant you do it? maybe you should stop relying on excuses and get some fights and practices your waring ability instead of your mouthing.

that war also had 50ish more opts than what we were fighting with lmfao... its a lot easier to come back from a number deficit and coll deficit.

Not gona join in and be a forum warrior like a lot of you, I just like to do things in the war.

Thanks for the KO, it helped.

Go troll someone else

Im 103 and I tanked full food and for like 2 minutes and we koed your level 120+

L2tank, than flame

P.S. You guys piled me when u were with 27 man left.

wait what?.. Guthix Warriors lol?... err explain?

whoa mannnn..

calm-down.jpg

Lelele Runepkers20 he was talking to me... How does GW get into this? I left them like 6 months ago?

Quote removed.

Did I say +5 was matched?

I said we warred you in a full out, a +5 advantage and a matched.

1.Again with the # advantage expected tbh...

2.I think your referring to this full out lol..

3. I am just curious when is the last time you had a Matched war? And yes you did say +5 matched l0l

4. I think Downfall did an excellent performance vs Collision Legendz seeing as they had a # and level advantage

I think you messed up your picture there this is what you meant

basketballdunkingonsomei.jpg

mageprayherosigjeff.gif

Ok, Lgz shouldnt have brought Cl members, they shouldnt even have Cl members.

Would be nice if lgz warred df without cl members.

What happened to the fun side of warring? Nowadays there is multi-clanning, No honour, DDoS, Rule breaking, Flaming and Trolling.

Just calm down everyone, chill out, have fun.

where_is_the_love_blackeyedpeas_cro.jpg :thumbsup:

trjccc1.png

Proud Titans Revolution Council Member

fist of all, wtf is with this topic, yh its about lgz v downfall but why bring in dv and start flaming them? mach didnt even flame/troll nothing, i guess some of you guys love attacking them with no reason.

i also agree that downfall knew that they were going to war a lgz ml with coll members. But after their previous war they just wanted to prove that they can own them even with the coll members and now failed, so are brining the multi clanning issue back, if you guys beat lgz you would of had more glory, since they had solid coll tanks/snipers etc. but idk thats what i think, and you were unlucky, looked kinda tight.

well done for kicking coll lgz

but apart from rs, lets see what really matters... were all health human beings. we have food, water, roofs over our heads, forget this man, show sum love :P

If you would of saw karanbest's postS you would be more informed. (ninane took multiple posts by him down).

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

#Downfall on swift irc

Hope this doesn't turn out at our war Lgz..

Team Flip Flops Retired - New Destiny Officer

Ex - Member of The Titans

Ex - FA Manager of Tempted Killers

Whatever lgz says nobody will see them as a good clan besides dv since dv still hasn't beaten us. I think this calls for an uncapped pkri all styles. Confirm/deny? shows who is better in my opinion.

sebesttank.jpg

Solace Member

Silent Ember Warlord

Tko Blitz Trial Member

Condemned Army Member

Grats Collided Legendz. A win is a win gratzz on that. you were the better team out their i guess. Funny how when some of DV sound hypocrtic though.

Btw: i thought Coll was TT's JR clan but can a JR clan have a JR clan? does that make sence?

http://rs-downfall.com Join the Community, if you're already in a clan register and become a clan friend!

Downfall Since September 6, 2008