LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

Whereas in LGZ, 13 or so Collision joined in a period of 2(?) whole months?

I see the difference between 5 in 4 months and 13 in 2 months, DON'T YOU?

I'm not sure on the 5 it might be 6 or 7 or so but Idk and it doesnt make a difference opposed to 13 either way...

You missed a key word when we reffered to Collision members "Original", we had 10 original Legendz members from that war join Collision, yes, but that's not what everyones reffering to. I don't know where you're getting this information of Collision members calling for Legendz, not once have they done this perhaps you should check your sources again.

EDIT: missed most of the quote but cant be [bleep]ed to do it again

Who cares about the " Original" or what not? to the public it still shows LGZ members in Coll and vice versa..... Last time I checked Coll is a OFFICAL CLAN....... Legendz is an OFFICAL clan.... unless LGZ turned into a Team.... yes that must be it.... problem solved... LGZ must be a team to have other clan members in their clan.....

EVERYBODY GO JOIN TEAM LEGENDZ!!!! Limited time only!!!

Oh so what everyone has been saying is that the reason DF lost was because some of our members joined Collision? Ok.

DF lost that war because of DF only. But Legendz DIDN'T Beat DF alone and you guys know it too.... DF lost Many wars in past, heck they had the Beefs with TK and DV and other DF haters out there... you think they care about a loseing war?

The fact is I dont think DF cares about the loss but saying they got beat my LGZ fairly anit the truth at all.

So if all Tip.It clans go to all the top 10 clans and get members that war alot to help them... what's the fun and Loyality in that? LGZ can have 1000 excuses of not muilty clanning but the FACT IS LGZ have!!!

And DF DOES NOT HAVE ANY MUILTY CLANNERS

Go take the WIN LGZ, no problem, winning is soo important to youall that to lose clan morals and loyality.

I am not just talking for DF here, but every clan that's out there that wont lose their honor and Loyality because of winning some wars.

Back in da Day LGZ didnt win all the wars they fought and were under dogs to many.. but they stuck in there and fought hard, went through many challanges and even had to be locked for sometime. But it was still an honorfull clan with death loyality to what they believed in... at lease that's what some of my friends in LGZ stood by. It's sad really. :mellow:

If winning is so important to us why do I only seen about 3 Legendz members even posting on here, because we care oh so much? Yet it seems like the whole of Downfall is on here trying to discredit us, where the first time it was a +5 that we won, now collision members that they were fully aware of. Loyalty can be displayed for how ever many clans/teams you choose, if your willing to commit yourself. Also by accepting this war Downfall thought they would be able to pull off a win, they thought the circumstances were fair, I mean would they set themselves up for their own defeat?

2uhxug9.jpg

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whereas in LGZ, 13 or so Collision joined in a period of 2(?) whole months?

I see the difference between 5 in 4 months and 13 in 2 months, DON'T YOU?

I'm not sure on the 5 it might be 6 or 7 or so but Idk and it doesnt make a difference opposed to 13 either way...

You missed a key word when we reffered to Collision members "Original", we had 10 original Legendz members from that war join Collision, yes, but that's not what everyones reffering to. I don't know where you're getting this information of Collision members calling for Legendz, not once have they done this perhaps you should check your sources again.

EDIT: missed most of the quote but cant be [bleep]ed to do it again

Who cares about the " Original" or what not? to the public it still shows LGZ members in Coll and vice versa..... Last time I checked Coll is a OFFICAL CLAN....... Legendz is an OFFICAL clan.... unless LGZ turned into a Team.... yes that must be it.... problem solved... LGZ must be a team to have other clan members in their clan.....

EVERYBODY GO JOIN TEAM LEGENDZ!!!! Limited time only!!!

Oh so what everyone has been saying is that the reason DF lost was because some of our members joined Collision? Ok.

DF lost that war because of DF only. But Legendz DIDN'T Beat DF alone and you guys know it too.... DF lost Many wars in past, heck they had the Beefs with TK and DV and other DF haters out there... you think they care about a loseing war?

The fact is I dont think DF cares about the loss but saying they got beat my LGZ fairly anit the truth at all.

So if all Tip.It clans go to all the top 10 clans and get members that war alot to help them... what's the fun and Loyality in that? LGZ can have 1000 excuses of not muilty clanning but the FACT IS LGZ have!!!

And DF DOES NOT HAVE ANY MUILTY CLANNERS

Go take the WIN LGZ, no problem, winning is soo important to youall that to lose clan morals and loyality.

I am not just talking for DF here, but every clan that's out there that wont lose their honor and Loyality because of winning some wars.

Back in da Day LGZ didnt win all the wars they fought and were under dogs to many.. but they stuck in there and fought hard, went through many challanges and even had to be locked for sometime. But it was still an honorfull clan with death loyality to what they believed in... at lease that's what some of my friends in LGZ stood by. It's sad really. :mellow:

well some good came outa this..... Coll left the LGZ ey? But still dont change the fact they helped in this war......

I see so... Some Coll Joined LGZ.... helped them get the ALL IMPORTANT NUMBER 1 SPOT on TWR and then left..... =D> Brovo.... Iam jealous.... :ohnoes:

political-pictures-condi-rice-death-stare.jpg

lethality-1.jpg

Also by accepting this war Downfall thought they would be able to pull off a win, they thought the circumstances were fair, I mean would they set themselves up for their own defeat?

well they have already proven themselves to not be the most intellectual bunch, so i think they would

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

If winning is so important to us why do I only seen about 3 Legendz members even posting on here, because we care oh so much? Yet it seems like the whole of Downfall is on here trying to discredit us, where the first time it was a +5 that we won, now collision members that they were fully aware of. Loyalty can be displayed for how ever many clans/teams you choose, if your willing to commit yourself. Also by accepting this war Downfall thought they would be able to pull off a win, they thought the circumstances were fair, I mean would they set themselves up for their own defeat?

True but to commit to one clan only, so you're saying you can go join as many clans as you want as long you are loyal to them all??? LOL? COmon dude... Light man, if you think LGZ really dont care about winning this war, Iam sure you guys can rematch this war again with this member list :

http://www.runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=legendz

The members lists of real LGZs. And DF member posting on this are showing their loyality.

Iam sure LGZ wont mind a rematch without Coll.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

funny-dog-pictures-guilty-looking.jpg

lethality-1.jpg

@ vannaka azn baller died early, he was sniping

Lightspeedpk, I'd ask you to come in IRC but I'd rather do the replys on here for 15+ pages instead, lol.

Umm, at what point is "early" ? ??? ??

At 22 LGZ to 17 DF I think, he was taking a fall in.

Edit: Yay Gramps still alive and kickin' :lol: :lol: \:D/ \:D/ :roll: <3: =D> =D> :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

(He's viewing the topic!)

Edit2: Keep the topic alive everyone, moar KFC for IMB posting tomorrow! So let's hit that 15-page goal everyone!

[23:24:45] <@Vannaka_1992> !dehalfop IMB

[23:24:45] * Captain_Falcon sets mode: -h IMB

[23:25:10] <+IMB> k van

[23:25:15] <+IMB> u want it like that

[23:25:17] <@Vannaka_1992> IMB

[23:25:20] <@Vannaka_1992> im talking to ranks atm lol

[23:25:22] <+IMB> expect to get flammed on tip it

[23:25:25] <@Vannaka_1992> yay

[23:25:26] <@Vannaka_1992> ty

[23:25:28] <@Vannaka_1992> DO IT

[23:25:29] <@Vannaka_1992> KID

[23:25:31] <+IMB> its to late to apologize

[23:25:34] <@Vannaka_1992> OK

[23:25:34] <@Vannaka_1992> SON

[23:25:36] <@Vannaka_1992> ITS ON

[23:25:37] <+IMB> no mercy

[23:25:42] <+IMB> BUT

[23:25:44] <+IMB> tomorrow

[23:25:46] <+IMB> i sleepy

[23:25:46] <@Vannaka_1992> NO

[23:25:47] <@Vannaka_1992> NOW

[23:25:48] <@Vannaka_1992> SAD

[23:25:50] <@Vannaka_1992> I WIN

THEN

[23:28:16] <@Vannaka_1992> IMB ill remind you to post on tipit tomorrow

[23:28:24] <@Vannaka_1992> editted my post saying you would XD

[23:28:27] <+IMB> lol

[23:28:28] <+IMB> k

Edited by Vannaka1992
van_sig.png

you should request the mods to close this. Or never should've posted it at all.

You know that won't Jst, I mean LGZ wanted to beat DF soo bad look at what happend to their actions...

Good thing LGZ are learning. :thumbup:

You sir are an idiot. I can lock this topic myself. But i could careless, we're thriving off this getting recruits daily. Yet i see df getting leaves daily.

Stick to post count and not making an actual point, like vannaka.

t98jd1.jpg

You know that won't Jst, I mean LGZ wanted to beat DF soo bad look at what happend to their actions...

You sir are an idiot. I can lock this topic myself. But i could careless, we're thriving off this getting recruits daily. Yet i see df getting leaves daily.

Calling me an Idiot is soo nice of you. And useing a topic on Tip>IT forums about defeating DF to recruit? I see.... very nice bro.. keep it up the great recruiting you are doing.. :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

Silent Ember

1 person has left... 2 people have joined since the war... hmm nice facts. :thumbup:

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

1 person has left... 2 people have joined since the war... hmm nice facts. :thumbup:

LOLZ..... and I wonder what kind of Recruiting LGZ is doing.......... "Recruiting" :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

Silent Ember

Yo man, you flippin own, 14 pages!!!! I l y b r o

Infinitone, how do you get recruits after this after people read the replies about Collision and all the after-the-fact results from this fight? Lol.

And after the Akel, and now Coll mass-joins into LGZ I would say it's safe to say that LGZ actually are learning, as King said.

Also, as you could even say that this was a grudge match, I would say that it's arguable LGZ wanted to beat DF, because there probably would NOT be a round 3 anytime soon if LGZ had lost.

I don't think people put on their LGZ Intro's/App's that "Question #: Where did you find out about Legendz? Oh I found your war vs. Downfall on TIF with a few coll friends and saw you beat them 2 weeks in a row and I wanna beat them now too!!!111"

And that was a terrible lie "df getting leaves daily" - that isn't true and it's also called Retirement.

Generally speaking, Some people prefer to quit the game when there ahead instead of carrying it with them throughout the more important years of their life. :thumbup:

And what's wrong with Post Count?

Also, I wouldn't just call it that, seeing as it does create discussion and I have had some pretty good points on here I'd think.

Man 15+ pages on a topic can only be a good thing in the end!

Why even bother saying you "could" lock the topic when you say you "won't" lock it cause you get recruits daily? !!

Btw if you decide to get it locked, at least let it hit 15 pages first.

Oh yea, when can SE get a fight with LGZ?

Reply please too btw, that way there its closer to 15 pages!

Alright points post count made!

Try not be so devious with your replies too. :thumbup:

Lastly for now: It wouldn't happen to be those Ex-GW(mentioned earlier) and now Ex-DF people that your getting as recruits now would it?

Congratz LGZ

Nice work :o - Unexpected

Personally - I predict AT LEAST 5+ pages on this topic, Lol.

Edit: 15+

C'mon guys!

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Edit:

Am8 and Drink keep it up pl0x, 3 more pages to go!

BUMP.

BUMP.

van_sig.png

Imo this is the top 122 clanner ever

Vannaka 1992

Soulja Melle

Duff89

Pkranger164

Adina_31

Zhandaly

Sarrakas

Socerstarr

Nicolas0004

Arya_T

Giantie2

P4lestrina

Wizart2810

Badboy_236

Mike_Yost

Sean_M07

Bil28

Pkbros_O

Cleidom

Belldandy_22

Lord_Gdheart

Ritariseppo0

Jetstream300

Phantom5511

Haaki3

Holyb0mb

Iijijj___Ij

Sipstrassi

Spacehuman

H0lyb0mb

Muahahaha45

Bansal0

Mkd2459

Moonlight_S

The_Man_O

Tom336475

Da_Mcfatted

Kerim18

Jamie_260593

Seahawkfan77

Red2791

Hybrid_M8

Bobbilly409

Jdthakid2

Kingofmunch

X_H0t_Kym_X

Cheeseman781

Masteredgeo

Azian_Freak1

Trainer980

Kar05

Milch123

Chris_Antos

Slayer1782

Rudeboy588

Da_Daw11

Centineljean

F4nt4sy_Du0

Gredhkj

Marinesnipe5

Thedevil5550

Denat555

Brann15

Snipersi

Nuub_Rules

Sir_Hellsinn

Molly_Max

K1ng0fgod

Graatje_91

Jo_Str_Efd_U

P_Ckk

Sauron649

Tata360

Haru_Masters

Mc23_Talbot1

Misssssak

Pato052

Vinc66

Eldden

Mehdo_X

Silent_Nerco

Lord_Hents

Hero_Adamite

Superkev360

Killerred005

Pk_K1ngs

Jst_Unit01

Sum_41_M

0_O__O0

Sanctu2 1

Ken_Genosis

Mago_Nero8

Blaedr

Y_Guy_4_Life

Rusted_Sabre

X_Dun89

Khaloude

Gathen

Neck_Slayer

0o0o_Str_Oo

Raitz3

Amn50

Ggohanss77

4darky4

Mestd_Up_Kid

Pheonix1099

Runeraider66

Nightrider7

Strikerx420

Hawkhunter07

Rodney567

Madwallaby16

Killdogg9pp8

Wiskah_Own

478_2418

Unholy_Dimmu

Jant_Junior

Ahmet_Cinar

Berry300

OT;gratz lgz

Vannaka 1992

Soulja Melle

Duff89

Pkranger164

Adina_31

Zhandaly

Sarrakas

Socerstarr

Nicolas0004

Arya_T

Giantie2

P4lestrina

Wizart2810

Badboy_236

Mike_Yost

Sean_M07

Bil28

Pkbros_O

Cleidom

Belldandy_22

Lord_Gdheart

Ritariseppo0

Jetstream300

Phantom5511

Haaki3

Holyb0mb

Iijijj___Ij

Sipstrassi

Spacehuman

H0lyb0mb

Muahahaha45

Bansal0

Mkd2459

Moonlight_S

The_Man_O

Tom336475

Da_Mcfatted

Kerim18

Jamie_260593

Seahawkfan77

Red2791

Hybrid_M8

Bobbilly409

Jdthakid2

Kingofmunch

X_H0t_Kym_X

Cheeseman781

Masteredgeo

Azian_Freak1

Trainer980

Kar05

Milch123

Chris_Antos

Slayer1782

Rudeboy588

Da_Daw11

Centineljean

F4nt4sy_Du0

Gredhkj

Marinesnipe5

Thedevil5550

Denat555

Brann15

Snipersi

Nuub_Rules

Sir_Hellsinn

Molly_Max

K1ng0fgod

Graatje_91

Jo_Str_Efd_U

P_Ckk

Sauron649

Tata360

Haru_Masters

Mc23_Talbot1

Misssssak

Pato052

Vinc66

Eldden

Mehdo_X

Silent_Nerco

Lord_Hents

Hero_Adamite

Superkev360

Killerred005

Pk_K1ngs

Jst_Unit01

Sum_41_M

0_O__O0

Sanctu2 1

Ken_Genosis

Mago_Nero8

Blaedr

Y_Guy_4_Life

Rusted_Sabre

X_Dun89

Khaloude

Gathen

Neck_Slayer

0o0o_Str_Oo

Raitz3

Amn50

Ggohanss77

4darky4

Mestd_Up_Kid

Pheonix1099

Runeraider66

Nightrider7

Strikerx420

Hawkhunter07

Rodney567

Madwallaby16

Killdogg9pp8

Wiskah_Own

478_2418

Unholy_Dimmu

Jant_Junior

Ahmet_Cinar

Berry300

noob u forgot to include madkat471 because he is oh so pro :D

IMG_0380.png

oh and fyi most of my combat was done in f2p spiders tyvm im sure many people in lethality can attest for that :thumbup: and i obviously dont think tk is #2 in rs and also dk is terrible imo oh yeah and im not an abkb i actually am old enough to play this game and i started way before the graphics update

good thoughts, but unfortunately all wrong :thumbsup:

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

Vannaka 1992

Soulja Melle

Duff89

Pkranger164

Adina_31

Zhandaly

Sarrakas

Socerstarr

Nicolas0004

Arya_T

Giantie2

P4lestrina

Wizart2810

Badboy_236

Mike_Yost

Sean_M07

Bil28

Pkbros_O

Cleidom

Belldandy_22

Lord_Gdheart

Ritariseppo0

Jetstream300

Phantom5511

Haaki3

Holyb0mb

Iijijj___Ij

Sipstrassi

Spacehuman

H0lyb0mb

Muahahaha45

Bansal0

Mkd2459

Moonlight_S

The_Man_O

Tom336475

Da_Mcfatted

Kerim18

Jamie_260593

Seahawkfan77

Red2791

Hybrid_M8

Bobbilly409

Jdthakid2

Kingofmunch

X_H0t_Kym_X

Cheeseman781

Masteredgeo

Azian_Freak1

Trainer980

Kar05

Milch123

Chris_Antos

Slayer1782

Rudeboy588

Da_Daw11

Centineljean

F4nt4sy_Du0

Gredhkj

Marinesnipe5

Thedevil5550

Denat555

Brann15

Snipersi

Nuub_Rules

Sir_Hellsinn

Molly_Max

K1ng0fgod

Graatje_91

Jo_Str_Efd_U

P_Ckk

Sauron649

Tata360

Haru_Masters

Mc23_Talbot1

Misssssak

Pato052

Vinc66

Eldden

Mehdo_X

Silent_Nerco

Lord_Hents

Hero_Adamite

Superkev360

Killerred005

Pk_K1ngs

Jst_Unit01

Sum_41_M

0_O__O0

Sanctu2 1

Ken_Genosis

Mago_Nero8

Blaedr

Y_Guy_4_Life

Rusted_Sabre

X_Dun89

Khaloude

Gathen

Neck_Slayer

0o0o_Str_Oo

Raitz3

Amn50

Ggohanss77

4darky4

Mestd_Up_Kid

Pheonix1099

Runeraider66

Nightrider7

Strikerx420

Hawkhunter07

Rodney567

Madwallaby16

Killdogg9pp8

Wiskah_Own

478_2418

Unholy_Dimmu

Jant_Junior

Ahmet_Cinar

Berry300

noob u forgot to include madkat471 because he is oh so pro :D

IMG_0380.png

sorry

ot:gratz lgz

Congratz LGZ

C'mon guys!

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Edit:

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Vannaka 1992

Soulja Melle

Duff89

Pkranger164

Adina_31

Zhandaly

Sarrakas

Socerstarr

Nicolas0004

Arya_T

Giantie2

P4lestrina

Wizart2810

Badboy_236

Mike_Yost

Sean_M07

Bil28

Pkbros_O

Cleidom

Belldandy_22

Lord_Gdheart

Ritariseppo0

Jetstream300

Phantom5511

Haaki3

Holyb0mb

Iijijj___Ij

Sipstrassi

Spacehuman

H0lyb0mb

Muahahaha45

Bansal0

Mkd2459

Moonlight_S

The_Man_O

Tom336475

Da_Mcfatted

Kerim18

Jamie_260593

Seahawkfan77

Red2791

Hybrid_M8

Bobbilly409

Jdthakid2

Kingofmunch

X_H0t_Kym_X

Cheeseman781

Masteredgeo

Azian_Freak1

Trainer980

Kar05

Milch123

Chris_Antos

Slayer1782

Rudeboy588

Da_Daw11

Centineljean

F4nt4sy_Du0

Gredhkj

Marinesnipe5

Thedevil5550

Denat555

Brann15

Snipersi

Nuub_Rules

Sir_Hellsinn

Molly_Max

K1ng0fgod

Graatje_91

Jo_Str_Efd_U

P_Ckk

Sauron649

Tata360

Haru_Masters

Mc23_Talbot1

Misssssak

Pato052

Vinc66

Eldden

Mehdo_X

Silent_Nerco

Lord_Hents

Hero_Adamite

Superkev360

Killerred005

Pk_K1ngs

Jst_Unit01

Sum_41_M

0_O__O0

Sanctu2 1

Ken_Genosis

Mago_Nero8

Blaedr

Y_Guy_4_Life

Rusted_Sabre

X_Dun89

Khaloude

Gathen

Neck_Slayer

0o0o_Str_Oo

Raitz3

Amn50

Ggohanss77

4darky4

Mestd_Up_Kid

Pheonix1099

Runeraider66

Nightrider7

Strikerx420

Hawkhunter07

Rodney567

Madwallaby16

Killdogg9pp8

Wiskah_Own

478_2418

Unholy_Dimmu

Jant_Junior

Ahmet_Cinar

Berry300

Lol added me and soulja to Shadow Elves ending list, what a beast!

Man it's too bad your so damn inactive <3:

van_sig.png

Congratz LGZ

C'mon guys!

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Edit:

BUMP.

BUMP.

BUMP.

Vannaka 1992

Soulja Melle

Duff89

Pkranger164

Adina_31

Zhandaly

Sarrakas

Socerstarr

Nicolas0004

Arya_T

Giantie2

P4lestrina

Wizart2810

Badboy_236

Mike_Yost

Sean_M07

Bil28

Pkbros_O

Cleidom

Belldandy_22

Lord_Gdheart

Ritariseppo0

Jetstream300

Phantom5511

Haaki3

Holyb0mb

Iijijj___Ij

Sipstrassi

Spacehuman

H0lyb0mb

Muahahaha45

Bansal0

Mkd2459

Moonlight_S

The_Man_O

Tom336475

Da_Mcfatted

Kerim18

Jamie_260593

Seahawkfan77

Red2791

Hybrid_M8

Bobbilly409

Jdthakid2

Kingofmunch

X_H0t_Kym_X

Cheeseman781

Masteredgeo

Azian_Freak1

Trainer980

Kar05

Milch123

Chris_Antos

Slayer1782

Rudeboy588

Da_Daw11

Centineljean

F4nt4sy_Du0

Gredhkj

Marinesnipe5

Thedevil5550

Denat555

Brann15

Snipersi

Nuub_Rules

Sir_Hellsinn

Molly_Max

K1ng0fgod

Graatje_91

Jo_Str_Efd_U

P_Ckk

Sauron649

Tata360

Haru_Masters

Mc23_Talbot1

Misssssak

Pato052

Vinc66

Eldden

Mehdo_X

Silent_Nerco

Lord_Hents

Hero_Adamite

Superkev360

Killerred005

Pk_K1ngs

Jst_Unit01

Sum_41_M

0_O__O0

Sanctu2 1

Ken_Genosis

Mago_Nero8

Blaedr

Y_Guy_4_Life

Rusted_Sabre

X_Dun89

Khaloude

Gathen

Neck_Slayer

0o0o_Str_Oo

Raitz3

Amn50

Ggohanss77

4darky4

Mestd_Up_Kid

Pheonix1099

Runeraider66

Nightrider7

Strikerx420

Hawkhunter07

Rodney567

Madwallaby16

Killdogg9pp8

Wiskah_Own

478_2418

Unholy_Dimmu

Jant_Junior

Ahmet_Cinar

Berry300

Lol added me and soulja to Shadow Elves ending list, what a beast!

Man it's too bad your so damn inactive <3:

I AM ACTIVE!!!!

Ot:gratz lgz