LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

First of all this is quite disappointing people are using personal accusations and other offending flames in the hope to prove something, most of them don't even have business with it...

I wasn't at first war and neither at this one (due to personal reasons) but I did heard/read what happened and from my point of view you (Downfall) were aware of the situation twice but yet I think you underestimated us TWICE and now you don't want to accept the result and you sort of blame it "all" on the Collision members we had and as far as I quickly took a look on the starting picture I only saw 3 (correct me if I'm wrong) ORIGINAL Collision members. (Whoever said 1/3 of our pile was Collision must have made an enormous mistake while calculating or a wicked typo.)

Let's be honest;

- First war ~ You said it was the 5 man number advantage that won it for us (which isn't always that easy to overcome I agree, but you didn't even think we'd able to win that war but yet we did).

We gave you a fun rematch (matched) straight away;

- This war ~ Now you say it was Collision that won it for us (those 3 Collision members, I even heard somebody saying we had the level advantage which is not really realistic if you'd compare our F2P combat level average...).

Seriously I have nothing against Downfall but the fact you're sort of pointing at other things that gave us the win and that we're worth nothing is sad because I think LGZ was more driven to win this war again then you were (correct me if I'm wrong) but I think (like I early stated) Downfall didn't take it serious while you knew this could happen again.

It's not always numbers and letters that count in a war but also the courage and motivation to step up and control the game which LGZ did since Downfall lacked on that, I'm sorry but I think that's your fault and not the 3 Collision members we used in that war.

Anyway as others already said we removed all Collision members and vice versa (this issue has been discussed with Collision officials a long time ago and we shortly officially agreed to it) so for all the 'grats coll'-trolls sit down and look for something else. It's kinda odd people talk like they're full aware of what we talked about with Collision (I'm sorry Vannaka but you're wrong on what you said about Collision pulling back).

So I'm not quite sure if it's just me but this is just getting ridiculous, ever thought of the fact that the moderators have to clean this all up? - Well... now you do.

Downfall is a great clan and I really respect all of you but if I see all those flames/trolls/discussions I question myself if it's worth it, I'm not saying I disrespect/hate you guys as of now that's not the issue, I just hope you'll be more respectfull regarding the future.

"Good fight Downfall and better luck next time. :thumbup:

Well done LGZ."

If you don't have anything better to say (meaning trollers/posts hungry people) then don't say anything at all...

@Uffan5: Since every clan that loses from LGZ uses that as an excuse.

Seriously was this all necessary?

This war wasn't even for TWR, it was a "FUN" war, but if this is the way the loss of every war has to be then my god then it's nothing more then normal that the clan world is dying, who'd want to put all his time for ridiculous debates without getting any pleasure from the things you've realized...

I'm not completely stating the clan world is dying but that would be one of the reasons why it WOULD die.

I wish I wouldn't have to write this all (because I seriously have worse things on my mind) but a lot of you don't stop trolling/flaming/discussing/pointing at details; whether it's in the hope in achieving succesfull trolls or raising Post Count.

I somehow already think it was a bad idea to bring this all up (because I know people will quote me on a lot of things and try to get another page with it) but if it would make some of you realize that ALL THIS isn't what a great clan community deserves then it's all worth it.

Not the first time I have to say this; Where's the love? Where's the community? ...

P.S.: No single intention was here whether to flame/offend any clan or anyone at all, if you do feel disrespected or don't agree with me then always feel free to PM me. IF a moderator wishes to remove this post then please let me know why because it took me like an hour to make this all. (No I'm not terrible at typing (because I know somebody would quote me on that as well) but this just shows how much I'm tired of all the flames/irrelevant posts/trolls and the dedication for keeping two clans out of a rivalry (because that'd be the last thing I would want to have)).

Peace Downfall.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I give up d00d you're far too pro for me :( maybe if I had got to bed early and without a body full of alcohol then I'd be in a better position to do this >.<

Then do it - this topic will still be here when you get back! :P

but I know our posts wont :( <3:

and Pieter, 11 of your members were on the Coll memberlist. therefore 33% of your pile was Coll.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Congratulations, I'm glad you all had a great game of Runescape.

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

I can't say I wasn't expecting a long topic about this, but I've lost quite a bit of respect for both clans after reading 10 pages.

Downfall needs to lay off the flames. Everybody agrees with you anyway, making this personal is only hurting your reputation as much as theirs.

As for Legendz...It's extremely disheartening for me to see what Legendz has become. I still have friends in Lgz, and some of them were dropped in this war so that Collision members could fight. In the old days we had more respect for our members.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

Ok Pieter - I hope these are the 2 right materials I'm working with here:

[spoiler= Your Post to me]

Anyway as others already said we removed all Collision members and vice versa (this issue has been discussed with Collision officials a long time ago and we shortly officially agreed to it) so for all the 'grats coll'-trolls sit down and look for something else. It's kinda odd people talk like they're full aware of what we talked about with Collision (I'm sorry Vannaka but you're wrong on what you said about Collision pulling back).

[spoiler= My 2 Post's about Collision]

It's not even that, Coll is top 20 btw too, not 10. But it's more of the fact of who was in the war, 13 115+ from Collision and 5-7 GW 115+, level's and numbers both made a difference - if you put 13 GW in there including R_Nesbit's/Slydawg1's 90% Bind-Rate-Succession LGZ would have got like 2 kills the whole war.

It's pretty damn obvious that the Collision joining LGZ was to help both of them advance as far as possible into the [TIC] Tournament.

In fact, I wouldn't doubt that with the major amount of disrespect Collision has gotten here on Tip.It since being in LGZ, that they left willingly from LGZ cause seeing as their shot in the 20+20vs20+20 is now over.

Assuming those are the right materials:

Can I get a fight with LGZ now mate?

Lol Just kidding, there is many ways to look at the situation Pieter. Remember you said you've been away lately due to your own accord, so you might not be "full aware" of what LGZ Ranks and Coll talked about most recently - if you were then please enlighten me:

-Did Coll leave on their own or get kicked and vice-versa?

-As to why were the Coll members kick just now After the DF war controversy?

-Did you just use Coll for Big Wars and TICT?

-Was it these disgruntled amount of disrespect shown towards LGZ now & in the past that made Coll Leave? Cause it's obvious most Collision have seen the replies on this topic.

-Is LGZ re-instating their original noble no multi-clanning policy?

-What's up with the repeating pattern of clans joining in amounts and not individually to LGZ? (Ex-Akel and Coll)

-Infinitone is an incredibly smart guy(I've been telling him that for over a year now), and whatever he planned when he starting to allow multi-clanning in LGZ he must've looked for the +'s and -'s of accepting those App's.

-So why did he allow it?

-So why did this multi-clanning issue come to a halt yesterday when the Coll were Removed from LGZ?

-Honestly, without valid answers then I can assume I'm aware and know what's going on cause I'd have no reason not to.

-Appreciate you being in-direct too tbh, it was a lot nicer. (<-- Not being sarcastic) (<-- Begin Serious)

-And I never said "collision pulling back" so Idk what you mean there if you care to elaborate!

van_sig.png

Z0mg, this topic is controversial!? NO WAII!!

meh Df, tbh you knew they'd have Coll members on their ml, you could've went to Divine Forces and given it the old "Yo bros we has the same initials, can we borrow some members?" speech :P

And let's face the facts here- considering one third of the LGZ warrers in that war are in a top 10 caln you should be proud you did so well :thumbsup:

Regardless of the bickering both clans did well and it was tight. Think Df would've won it but if Lgz were short of their Coll mems. Still- Lgz have apparently wiped them guise from their ml now- so a rm will be nice to watch :)

p.s. I hope this is typo free- 18th last night- was a tad wild broskiis :D Rustler's Buggers ftw!!

Watch out mate, TR is next! <3: (Anyone see what I did there? :P :o )

Watch it you!! We'll get The Rising on your [wagon], we have the same initials :P

That is obviously NOT what I did there lol, well it is but I meant to do something else - Look Harder :P

Grats LGZ =D>

Downfall, Last time you blamed it on their numbers, now it was 33v32 you blame it on their members. Even if you do an rm again it will turn out the same way. When you can fight without making excuses when you lose go to #rs-tk :thumbup:

Now Lgz has cleared their multiclanners what will your next excuse be?

Yah I don't like you and all etc. etc. and we both know it, but I'm only trying to help you on this note mate.

Not gonna lie dude, you shouldn't be trolling this topic. Your in Tk Ce and Tn and UV (?). And viewing the topic everytime I look at the bottom of the page.

That was your original post back on page 6 or so - it seems as if it was intended to bait...and you shouldn't wanna do that.

I couldnt care for you at all personally - but CE and TK are in my hearts dearly ( <3: )& forever, alongside Downfall, I don't wanna see them any of them get trolled/baited/quoted/etc. Un-Justily.

Yah just trying to help ;)

:mellow: Other than stating the clans/teams that i'm in and saying we don't like each other which we both already know how about posting something that actually has a point ?

trunderbanner.png

:mellow: Other than stating the clans/teams that i'm in and saying we don't like each other which we both already know how about posting something that actually has a point ?

Sure.

Sorry you feel mellow as you described in your emoticon by what I said.

And why would you quote me and continue? I said I was only trying to help as I said.

On topic: Only 84 more replies until 15 pages!

van_sig.png

It's not even that, Coll is top 20 btw too, not 10. But it's more of the fact of who was in the war, 13 115+ from Collision and 5-7 GW 115+, level's and numbers both made a difference - if you put 13 GW in there including R_Nesbit's/Slydawg1's 90% Bind-Rate-Succession LGZ would have got like 2 kills the whole war.

It's pretty damn obvious that the Collision joining LGZ was to help both of them advance as far as possible into the [TIC] Tournament.

In fact, I wouldn't doubt that with the major amount of disrespect Collision has gotten here on Tip.It since being in LGZ, that they left willingly from LGZ cause seeing as their shot in the 20+20vs20+20 is now over.

Lol Just kidding, there is many ways to look at the situation Pieter. Remember you said you've been away lately due to your own accord, so you might not be "full aware" of what LGZ Ranks and Coll talked about most recently - if you were then please enlighten me:

-Was it these disgruntled amount of disrespect shown towards LGZ now & in the past that made Coll Leave? Cause it's obvious most Collision have seen the replies on this topic.

-What's up with the repeating pattern of clans joining in amounts and not individually to LGZ? (Ex-Akel and Coll)

-Infinitone is an incredibly smart guy(I've been telling him that for over a year now), and whatever he planned when he starting to allow multi-clanning in LGZ he must've looked for the +'s and -'s of accepting those App's.

-So why did he allow it?

-So why did this multi-clanning issue come to a halt yesterday when the Coll were Removed from LGZ?

-Honestly, without valid answers then I can assume I'm aware and know what's going on cause I'd have no reason not to.

-Appreciate you being in-direct too tbh, it was a lot nicer. (<-- Not being sarcastic) (<-- Begin Serious)

-And I never said "collision pulling back" so Idk what you mean there if you care to elaborate!

For the record, I have nothing against you Vannaka, my post with the part towards you was only (the last two sentences, so nothing about the "grats coll"-trolls) because I just had the idea you were jumping to conlusions too easily like Collision just pulled out of the "agreement" we had because of the possible disrespect they gained here (what you said) and it would be incredible or rather suspicious if you'd already be aware of that situation. I hope you don't blame me for that.

Both clans agreed on the fact to end our agreement and remove all trial-/members of eachother.

Because they deserved to "end in style" (I'm not quite sure if this expression is said correct but I assume you get the message) by facing such a strong and tough clan as Downfall, it's sort of our gift to them for all the great times they gave us.

Nope and it's not really kind towards Collision if you'd say "use", because that would mean we'd just need them to get better off with things or that we'd handle them like a bag of dirt (which we certainly didn't, they're awesome); anyway those who officially applied for LGZ were free to come to every war.

-Was it these disgruntled amount of disrespect shown towards LGZ now & in the past that made Coll Leave?

Once again it's not that Collision was tired of us or the flames, both clans insisted to end the agreement since it'd be better for both clans but I can tell you that one of the reasons why we ended it was because of the disgruntled amount of disrespect from others.

If I'd say yes then I'd sort of admit that we've been multi-clanning, therefore my answer is "No comment".

I'm glad you asked because people think we mass-recruited/stole members or just merged with them while all of that is totally untrue/overreacted.

First of all you should know that some of the remaining Akeldama members joined DV first (rainmyst90 and knightofmure), a bit later Rain got terribly mad at them because she got accused for something she didn't do and so she decided to leave.

She took Knightofmure and 2bad4u25 (I can't remember his RSN at that time all I knew I had the irony since he was my TK leader once and when he joined LGZ I was his, funny isn't it *cough* hm ...) with her and joined LGZ, first we thought she searched for vengeance on DV (because a few days later we were warring them) but they really were looking for a new home.

After a while those 3 decided to start their own clan (Clan Chaos) which we supported and stayed good friends with them.

Anyway to get to the point of my answer I think it tells more about the great community LGZ has instead of the wrong idea people think we'd promise things to other clans if some of their members would join us.

-So why did he allow it?

You should rather ask him (and I agree on the fact he's incredibly smart instead of whatever some of you might think of him) but I personally think it was because of the fact there was an instant harmony between Collision and LGZ officials (meaning on TS and in game), we could get along with them very good and we really enjoyed eachother's community.

Like I previously stated our agreement was being discussed a long time ago (because of all the flames etc.) but we decided to give it a try since we really liked Collision (and I think it was vice versa).

I heard people say "bye bye Collision on LGZ ml" after we lost the TICT second 2v2 Round but as you can see that didn't happen, our agreement had nothing to do with the TICT, it was just the start of where we sort of "met and get used to eachother", thing is both clans really enjoyed it which made it hard to break but we pulled the trigger, this certainly doesn't mean we broke contact with them.

I hope this cleared up a lot of things for you Vannaka (and everyone else who had a wrong image on how this all happened) and it would be MUCH appreciated if people wouldn't try to make another page of discussions/flames/irrelevant posts about all the things I said and finally RESPECT the choices we made. :thumbup:

All of this doesn't really belong in this topic but if it can end the endless flaming/trolling/irrelevant posts then it's all worth it.

P.S.: Once again there's no intention here to offend anyone or any clan at all.

pieter00777.jpg

tpr.png

12,079 Profile views. Get on my level.

-So why did he allow it?

For the record, I have nothing against you Vannaka, my post with the part towards you was only (the last two sentences, so nothing about the "grats coll"-trolls) because I just had the idea you were jumping to conlusions too easily like Collision just pulled out of the "agreement" we had because of the possible disrespect they gained here (what you said) and it would be incredible or rather suspicious if you'd already be aware of that situation. I hope you don't blame me for that.

Both clans agreed on the fact to end our agreement and remove all trial-/members of eachother.

Because they deserved to "end in style" (I'm not quite sure if this expression is said correct but I assume you get the message) by facing such a strong and tough clan as Downfall, it's sort of our gift to them for all the great times they gave us.

Nope and it's not really kind towards Collision if you'd say "use", because that would mean we'd just need them to get better off with things or that we'd handle them like a bag of dirt (which we certainly didn't, they're awesome); anyway those who officially applied for LGZ were free to come to every war.

-Was it these disgruntled amount of disrespect shown towards LGZ now & in the past that made Coll Leave?

Once again it's not that Collision was tired of us or the flames, both clans insisted to end the agreement since it'd be better for both clans but I can tell you that one of the reasons why we ended it was because of the disgruntled amount of disrespect from others.

If I'd say yes then I'd sort of admit that we've been multi-clanning, therefore my answer is "No comment".

I'm glad you asked because people think we mass-recruited/stole members or just merged with them while all of that is totally untrue/overreacted.

First of all you should know that some of the remaining Akeldama members joined DV first (rainmyst90 and knightofmure), a bit later Rain got terribly mad at them because she got accused for something she didn't do and so she decided to leave.

She took Knightofmure and 2bad4u25 (I can't remember his RSN at that time all I knew I had the irony since he was my TK leader once and when he joined LGZ I was his, funny isn't it *cough* hm ...) with her and joined LGZ, first we thought she searched for vengeance on DV (because a few days later we were warring them) but they really were looking for a new home.

After a while those 3 decided to start their own clan (Clan Chaos) which we supported and stayed good friends with them.

Anyway to get to the point of my answer I think it tells more about the great community LGZ has instead of the wrong idea people think we'd promise things to other clans if some of their members would join us.

-So why did he allow it?

You should rather ask him (and I agree on the fact he's incredibly smart instead of whatever some of you might think of him) but I personally think it was because of the fact there was an instant harmony between Collision and LGZ officials (meaning on TS and in game), we could get along with them very good and we really enjoyed eachother's community.

Like I previously stated our agreement was being discussed a long time ago (because of all the flames etc.) but we decided to give it a try since we really liked Collision (and I think it was vice versa).

I heard people say "bye bye Collision on LGZ ml" after we lost the TICT second 2v2 Round but as you can see that didn't happen, our agreement had nothing to do with the TICT, it was just the start of where we sort of "met and get used to eachother", thing is both clans really enjoyed it which made it hard to break but we pulled the trigger, this certainly doesn't mean we broke contact with them.

I hope this cleared up a lot of things for you Vannaka (and everyone else who had a wrong image on how this all happened) and it would be MUCH appreciated if people wouldn't try to make another page of discussions/flames/irrelevant posts about all the things I said and finally RESPECT the choices we made. :thumbup:

All of this doesn't really belong in this topic but if it can end the endless flaming/trolling/irrelevant posts then it's all worth it.

Mature response, respect :thumbup:

While I have nothing but respect and love for you, Pieter, I know the Legendz leadership too well to believe something like that. Anyone who knows Legendz knows that they're willing to do just about anything for a win. This multi-clanning business is just the latest form of an old game.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

lol gratz lgz looks like that "coll unit" of 4 people is really pulling through, stop complaining about 4 people noobs for real

gratz

4 people make a huge difference, W/out those 4 people the war is completly different situation, you know this but w/e you won't accept the fact, maybe because TK has a history of multiclanning as well, or the fact that you hate Downfall.

6590ew.jpg

Gratz on your win collegendz(no hate- but u droped old school lgz over coll.)- Pretty sad how Infinitone used to troll DV and Tk because they had multi-clanners...... Better luck next time Downfall. Ive lost all respect for lgz, not because of this but because when they win they are all happy. But if they lose the pull out every trick in the book. Grow up.

PROUD TO BE SE

Gratz on your win collegendz(no hate- but u droped old school lgz over coll.)- Pretty sad how Infinitone used to troll DV and Tk because they had multi-clanners...... Better luck next time Downfall. Ive lost all respect for lgz, not because of this but because when they win they are all happy. But if they lose the pull out every trick in the book. Grow up.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

not much more to that 15 page goal Van :P

There's a lot of hate in here but- if Lgz have said they've dealt with the multiclanning issue then for the time being you should take their word. Good people make bad choices and I reckon they'll bounce back. Hopefully we'll get to see Df vs Lgz without the flames- this rivalry i getting nearly as intense as Dv-Df O_o

There's a lot of hate in here but- if Lgz have said they've dealt with the multiclanning issue then for the time being you should take their word. Good people make bad choices and I reckon they'll bounce back. Hopefully we'll get to see Df vs Lgz without the flames- this rivalry i getting nearly as intense as Dv-Df O_o

I guess we take this game too seriously :P

We're a competetive bunch :thumbsup:

I guess we take this game too seriously :P

We're a competetive bunch :thumbsup:

that's what makes warring and arguing with y'all so enjoyable, your passion <3:

-So why did he allow it?

-So why did he allow it?

nothing to say about this post, just wanted a long one.

gj lgz, heard it was close at one point and you guys had a good sniper unit.

T Y C.

lol gratz lgz looks like that "coll unit" of 4 people is really pulling through, stop complaining about 4 people noobs for real

gratz

4 people make a huge difference, W/out those 4 people the war is completly different situation, you know this but w/e you won't accept the fact, maybe because TK has a history of multiclanning as well, or the fact that you hate Downfall.

Tempted Killers has always had beef with Downfall because, well who actually knows, must be propaganda from their leaders because old rivalries are old but TK are still (fail) trolling.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

gratz

TK are still (fail) trolling.

Just like you :o

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?

Signature_Lady_Gaga_3_by_Sed_rah.jpg

appmanagercrown.pngTKO Blitz Member | bluepd5.gifEx-Tempted Killers Council

Vannaka and Pie own this topic

Everyone else sit down and let em do da talking ;)

Platy, Fail troll is fail really

Downfall have mass recruited lmao?

nice to see lgz dropping coll now, +1 <3:

looked like a good game of scape!

kristn.png

gratz

That was old Tk, Tempted Killers now has no multi clanners.

Plus we dont hate downfall

Wg is Dead!

nm0w7p.jpg

*Tempted Killers Council :) *Silent Ember member :)

http://www.rs-tempted.com/site/