LGZ v DF - vid w/ speech

infinitone

Okay, think about it like this. Your facing your rival clan in a matched opts fight. You pull 40+, your rival pulls 33. You pull 10+ people 110 combat or below. Are you going to keep the people 110 combat or below and probably lose, or drop them and most likely win?

Why have I fought in every matched downfall war accept for 1 8v8 and im level 109. Which we pulled like 30 to so tanking would be easy.

Because your one of those people that are a low level but your skill makes up for your lack of combat.

Some people have different ideas of the word "War" Some take it serious, some see it as having fun.

Like radica said, if low levels never get a chance to war, whats the point of them showing up + their hopes would be down.

Answer to your question..I'd rather have fun in a war, instead of always being serious. Downfall is a family tight kind of clan and we do as much as we can and help each other. Afterall it is just a game.

Okay, but its not like all people take it serious. But if it is your rival clan, that always flame you, you would think you would want your best chance to beat them and shut them up/

We're only stating ONE thing, they just can't comprehend. If it comes out as flaming, maybe thats the only way to get it through :wall:

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, think about it like this. Your facing your rival clan in a matched opts fight. You pull 40+, your rival pulls 33. You pull 10+ people 110 combat or below. Are you going to keep the people 110 combat or below and probably lose, or drop them and most likely win?

Why have I fought in every matched downfall war accept for 1 8v8 and im level 109. Which we pulled like 30 to so tanking would be easy.

Because your one of those people that are a low level but your skill makes up for your lack of combat.

Some people have different ideas of the word "War" Some take it serious, some see it as having fun.

Like radica said, if low levels never get a chance to war, whats the point of them showing up + their hopes would be down.

Answer to your question..I'd rather have fun in a war, instead of always being serious. Downfall is a family tight kind of clan and we do as much as we can and help each other. Afterall it is just a game.

Okay, but its not like all people take it serious. But if it is your rival clan, that always flame you, you would think you would want your best chance to beat them and shut them up/

But even if it is your rival clan are you going to drop say a lvl 112 who is a fantastic warrer and does well at tanking for a lvl 124 who is ok at tanking? levels arent everything in this game especially in warring if you dont know what the heck your doing out there then your not gonna help just a thing to think about with levels there..

rad_sig.png

Omfg, you lost get over it. I can't say much though, was first pile, got k0ed. It was a close war, good job my downfall buddys<3

Less QQ, more Pew Pew.

I'm the last person to care whether we win or lose (it doesn't matter to me - winning all the time is boring anyways). If you win fairly, you won, period; and good job to you.

But multiclanning is cheating in every way. Those Collision members should not have been there (to me, they are not Lgz members). If you can't see that, then that's your problem, and I'll reiterate the sad state of the clan world if it allows such a thing. Sad.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Omfg, you lost get over it. I can't say much though, was first pile, got k0ed. It was a close war, good job my downfall buddys<3

Less QQ, more Pew Pew.

I'm the last person to care whether we win or lose (it doesn't matter to me - winning all the time is boring anyways). If you win fairly, you won, period; and good job to you.

But multiclanning is cheating in every way. Those Collision members should not have been there (to me, they are not Lgz members). If you can't see that, then that's your problem, and I'll reiterate the sad state of the clan world if it allows such a thing. Sad.

If you don't want to war "multiclanners", why accept wars with "them" and then ask for a rematch after the fact?

So you have an excuse should you lose?

4rt7vd.jpg

Less QQ, more Pew Pew.

If you don't want to war "multiclanners", why accept wars with "them" and then ask for a rematch after the fact?

We actually asked for a war with no coll members or at least have a cap on them, and they declined.

Less QQ, more Pew Pew.

Just so you can whine when you lose?

I don't think that made any sense at all bud but I think I get what you're saying. When infinitone came and pm me for a war and offered a 35 man cap I got so excited that I accepted quickly, but I know there was something fishy on why he didn't offer a matched war instead of a cap but oh well, pretty much expected, we all know tlgz wants all the advantage they can get to win. We really wasn't looking on seeing you guys have a coll unit sniping us, and dropping some of your loyal members who don't multiclan over Collision members, but hey you guys proved the whole community wrong and that's why you guys are looking pathetic right now. No one had nothing against tlgz until they ruined their so called clan by allowing multiclanners. But hey don't blame your clan, blame your poor leadership who makes awful decisions. And then they say we need more warlords rofl, at least our warlords don't multiclan and are loyal, and also makes good decisions which is why Downfall has 0 multiclanners and respect/blackup.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Less QQ, more Pew Pew.

Do I look like a warlord/leader/council/whatever? I don't know the details of the war, but had I known that LGZ had any multiclanners (that's news to me), I would have boycotted the war. If that's the case, I think it was wrong of us to even accept/declare war on them (any multiclanning clans should be boycotted for wars, period).

Im still kinda amazed at the attitude of indifference towards multiclanning clans. I'd like to know how the clan world has gone so downhill in just a few years.

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

Gratz Coll+Lgz, nice try Df, i'm sure it would of been a much different result if it was just Lgz :P

No need to argue about all of this, Lgz+Coll won so leave it at that. Whether there was someone not on the ml or not, i highly doubt one person would change the outcome of the war.

About the multi-clanners, Df accepted knowing they had quite a few Coll members so that really isn't a valid arguement.

If you asked for a rule where no multi-clanners were allowed and Lgz declined, well there was no reason you needed to accept the war with multi-clanners, so please don't complain.

PROUD TO BE SE

Hey Downfall, sorry I couldn't be there. I was all geared up at wlderness volcano, went to log in at 2 and bleh nothing. I reset my modem/router (like 3 times) then finally called my service provider, and they had an outage until like 11 pm tonight!!!

I can see this multi-clanning bugs you, but I just checked the TWR rules, and the rule is that there is no multi-clanning within clans on TWR,

It seems the line between teams and clans is blurring. Both are allowed to participate in the TICT for example (which breaks the TWR multi-clanning rules, which kind of confuses me), but it's the state of the the game I guess.

It's not Legendz though, it's how things are now I guess. And yes it ruffles you, because quite honestly you are a bunch of really decent people who are loyal to each other, but honestly, they didn't break the TWR rules because Coll isn't a TWR clan. So yeah it flies in the face of the honor of the old wild, but those days are long gone. Now we rely on the integrity of the fan sites to provide competitive opportunities. Would I prefer that TWR used let Runehead ML's determine multiclanners? Yes, I would, especially since I think their rules inherently encourage multi-clanning by limiting the definition to TWR clans. C'est la vie.

I have been thinking for weeks I wanted to tell you how impressed by the young people I have met in Downfall, but wasn't sure where to say it. Now seems the right time and place. People talk about slumping, but I know how many of you are putting first things first in your lives, being diligent in your studies and what not, and I just want to say how proud of you as people I am.

So yeah, they have hired mercenaries so to speak. But there are always consequences to actions. I know if we brought in people to the clan who weren't loyal clan mates, and I saw good decent members cut for them, well I suspect there would be a consequence for that. It may not happen right away, but eventually there would be. So yeah, we got another loss, but you're still awesome people. <3

But there are always consequences to actions.

On this note:

Dropping original Lgz members over Coll members who joined just a short while ago will come back to hurt you. If it continues to happen i'm sure the original members will see that all the leaders really care about is who has the better stats or who the leaders like most, and in the end probably leave unless something changes.

But anyways once again, Gratz Coll+Lgz and...

Blnt Df, put up a great fight considering alot of them were from a top 10 clan.

PROUD TO BE SE

lflash, this wasn't a TWR war. Collision = Clan. LGZ = Clan.

I really don't care about TWR rules anyways :) . We all know what multiclanning is and we don't need the TWR to define it.

But since u didn't notice, coll was removed from our ml, and vice-versa.

If that is in fact true, then that's a good start.

I really don't care about TWR rules anyways :) . We all know what multiclanning is and we don't need the TWR to define it.

Well, this started when the Coll members showed up in a TWR war, so to dismiss that doesn't make sense to me. And you may not care about them, but they do matter.

We know what multi-clanning is? I don't know, I think with the addition of CWA to the game and the developing popularity of teams, I don't feel that sure people do, I mean I was at a war vs another team when one of our members was participating for the team. No one had a problem with that. So yeah, maybe we all know what multi-clanning is, but do people really know what a clan is anymore?

Well, this started when the Coll members showed up in a TWR war, so to dismiss that doesn't make sense to me. And you may not care about them, but they do matter.

We know what multi-clanning is? I don't know, I think with the addition of CWA to the game and the developing popularity of teams, I don't feel that sure people do, I mean I was at a war vs another team when one of our members was participating for the team. No one had a problem with that. So yeah, maybe we all know what multi-clanning is, but do people really know what a clan is anymore?

To me, it's pretty clear cut. :)

Teams aren't an issue here, as they are both clans (one that's PVP oriented, the other CWA). But the fact that neither clan is exclusively CWA or PVP (e.g. LGZ pvps), makes it multiclanning.

It's just a shame that we decided to war a multiclanning clan (one that has 25% of their members in Coll), and I really hope that doesn't happen again (boycott clans that have multiclanners). If Lgz did kick their members who are Coll (which I would find hard to believe), then good for them, and hopefully everyone can move on.

Yes I admit, warring without the 3-4 coll members will be a struggle, but we'll manage lmao.

Prove it, tell your leader to step by #downfall to set something up

Collision members got swept from legendz and lgz got swept from coll =D> so now that is taken care of hope lgz can have a successful future :thumbsup:

Not until they face us again, that is if they dare to now that they don't have collision, we'll see if they can prove themselves.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

I can't really say anything about the war as I couldn't make it.. but..

I will never understand the pathetic state of the clan world today. Let me get this straight: you are okay with being a clan full of multiclanners?

Years ago, you would be the laughing stock of the clan world. I hope that hasn't changed. Pathetic.

this guy knows what hes talking about :thumbup:

corruptknights.png

CK Forums | CK Memberlist | #Cknights 105+

Yes I admit, warring without the 3-4 coll members will be a struggle, but we'll manage lmao.

Grats to LGZ if you did get rid of Collision, although perhaps Downfall deserves a rematch as per FAIR terms in order for LGZ to consider themselves superior.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Just got home, started reading this topic, realized I'd need a drink, got that and came back, sat down and was kept entertained for several minutes.

Wish I could've been there for the war as another member on DF's side could've helped alot. I'll be looking forward to another fight vs you when I'm able to show up. :)

Neltak.png