check this out

djb04

I would pay]/ not to have that as my sig.

sorry, but this was a joke right?

Yeah, u can look at it as a joke, sorta. Well a global mod named peter told me that if i dont change my sig, they will. He said that jagex doesnt want anything ascociated with rs in peoples sigs. So, why am i the only one that cant have a rs picture?

I would pay]/ not to have that as my sig.

sorry, but this was a joke right?

Yeah, u can look at it as a joke, sorta. Well a global mod named peter told me that if i dont change my sig, they will. He said that jagex doesnt want anything ascociated with rs in peoples sigs. So, why am i the only one that cant have a rs picture?

You arnt the only one that cant, its in the rules. Occationally people use screenshots of their own characters but they certainly dont use images and gif's crearted exclusivly by Jagex. Dont get too big headed about this dude, if you're not careful the mods have the power to remove sig rights away from you completely.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Occationally people use screenshots of their own characters but they certainly dont use images and gif's crearted exclusivly by Jagex.

That post made no sense..... so if jagex didn't make the graphics for their game in which they have graphic designers for, who did? a happy little animation elf?? If nothing to do with Rs can be in sigs, how can we have representaions of anything? (i.e renders and pixel sigs)? If the mods say not to don't, but it still doesnt make sense...

(you spelled ocassionally wrong hehe) :D

monkeys.jpeg

thanks everyone for the sigs!

Occationally people use screenshots of their own characters but they certainly dont use images and gif's crearted exclusivly by Jagex.

That post made no sense..... so if jagex didn't make the graphics for their game in which they have graphic designers for, who did? a happy little animation elf?? If nothing to do with Rs can be in sigs, how can we have representaions of anything? (i.e renders and pixel sigs)? If the mods say not to don't, but it still doesnt make sense...

(you spelled ocassionally wrong hehe) :D

People don't use screenshots uploaded by Jagex on RS site, people take their screenshots themselves ingame. For example, people will wear full barrows armor ingame to take a screenshot of that, instead of using the screenshot of full barrows already uploaded by Jagex in barrows guide section of RS site.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art