Smithing

Leoo

I haven't seen any good guides or tips for training Smithing so I thought I'd ask here. What do you recommend me to train on from 70 to 80? I'm looking for fast exp (money really isn't an issue).

Thanks in advance.

Speed - Mith Platebodies with Sc hammer

Medium speed with less loss - Do addy bolts until you can do the tips with SC hammer

Lower speed with even less loss - gold

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Gold ? Less loss ? 300~ per ore, and 150 for bar. You mean effective smithing so he should use best bars he can get thats all i think :P Sc hammers take 20 minutes each to obtain so i dont know its worth doing them, if money dont play huge role.

Sufem.png

Mith platebodies with SC hammers. You're wasting your time (and therefore potential money/xp) doing anything slower. Unless you superheat gold while forging gold (both at the same time), that was pretty competetive if I recall.

Gold ? Less loss ? 300~ per ore, and 150 for bar. You mean effective smithing so he should use best bars he can get thats all i think :P Sc hammers take 20 minutes each to obtain so i dont know its worth doing them, if money dont play huge role.

SC hammers only take 20 minutes if you play on a themed world.

If you get a good clan, you can get one every 10-12 minutes. Even bad clans can finish a game in 15...

well you can do gold ore with the gloves that is alright for exp

or you could get sc hammers and buy mith or addy bars and do that i think mith bars give 100 exp with the sc hammer and addy give 125

or you could just buy alot of iron and do the sc with iron it gives about the same as gold ore with the gloves

I am Pure I am True I am all Over You...

I am Fear in the Night I am Bringer of Light

Duality64

Level 134

We are the Nightmare, the Chosen Silence

We are the Night