Rate the Sig Above you V.1

minernav

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/10

oooo you can put text on top of a ripped image, COOL

that goes for the guy above me, and the guy 2 posts higher (guy who started this)

Do u know wat ur talking about lmfao?

Yeah i took a stock photo from naruto..but it also takes skill to use the right font and position it correctly..all u did for ur sig is follow a couple of tuts?

ill post some of my other sigs that i've made in a sec :roll:

ancient9rc3lx.png

breathtaking1png5oj8ux.png

colors33434cv.jpg

godsfistwithoutfists1lh5va.png

gloss3rk4io.jpg

kurosakiichigo3dn2gg.jpg

murdoc3ht0ei.th.gif

palmecrap0xt.png

renji32ga6ig.gif

sofd1kp2qz.png

somekind8ek9ns.jpg

testvector027ns2ww.png

wfnsig7um.png

temaripink2.jpg

itachisig0oj.jpg

Theres still another 48 sigs...which i havent sold yet. most of the sigs i've posted are for sale :P

Rate em plx :)

7/10

Pretty simple realy but it screams uniqueness and instantly recognisable as you.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

6/10 - Too busy, and puts strain on your eyes because you're trying to view everything going on at once.

5/10. I like the idea, and the render looks nice, but it doesn't match the background and it isn't a smooth transition between render and background. Also those scanlines really detract from the quality of the abstract brushing, in my opinion.

Yeah :( I blame tip.it for that one (No offense intended). The resizing lowered the quality quite a bit, and made the scan-lines too numerous. But ah, you win some, you lose some. I wasn't sure of the limitation when I made it :P

6/10 - Too busy, and puts strain on your eyes because you're trying to view everything going on at once.

5/10. I like the idea, and the render looks nice, but it doesn't match the background and it isn't a smooth transition between render and background. Also those scanlines really detract from the quality of the abstract brushing, in my opinion.

Yeah :( I blame tip.it for that one (No offense intended). The resizing lowered the quality quite a bit, and made the scan-lines too numerous. But ah, you win some, you lose some. I wasn't sure of the limitation when I made it :P

8/10

kinda creepy :shock:

vistame09copyhr8.png

8/10 kind of plain for a pixel as they are normally got more going on (even if mine is ott) but yet it works

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

8/10 the more see that sig the more the perspective seems off

Plv6Dz6.jpg

5/10

well done but text hard to read and i juts dislike it dunno why

Plv6Dz6.jpg

oooo a picture of a face that was probly taken from google with a poem u didnt make and some white fluffs, amazing

3/10

Sigh, sum1 beat me to it,^

Pretty busy, the edges arent very smooth, 5/10 (most likely theres some people that will give you 8-10s cuz of the stupid medeocre pixil crave)