Why has cannoning at Green Dragons ...

Kashi

Jagex may have intended to put cannons in the game, but they also intended to put 26King into the game. Don't even say that they didn't, because they would have to be complete idiots not to have known that it would get used as it did. The only reason that they changed it was because of so many people being against it. But cannoners, just like 26Kers, would rather take advantage of it than point out the problems with it. When people don't fight the crap like cannons or 26King and let it become entrenched in the game they become just as bad as people that do bug abuse.

using the things which any other player can get and use is as bad as bug abuse? interesting.

The price of cannon is so low pretty much anyone can afford one, instead of complain why not grab a cannon and join in? Theres nothing wrong with doing things faster especially if jagex has given you the oppurtunity. Its not like your actualyl hurting other players as rushing with claws or other things like that...

Always makes me lol when i get called a noob for cannoning, when really it doesnt make any sence not too.

and yea posting topics like this is just going to make the amount of cannoners go up :P

jimv, fight fire with fire. ;)

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

well i was doing it a couple months back on my zerker, sorta told a few people, maybe word spread, i dont know. Im currently doign it again but on my real account now, banking 95 prayer myself, using yak and stuff. The high price of dbones makes it more then 1.4m profit an hour for me now (although im not selling bones, so really only breaking even)

but yea.

Ow, so it's you who invented this and spread the word around through your many many friends because you are very popular. Now I understand.

Cannons suck. They were put into the game by a complete piece of garbage. People that use them are scum in my opinion. All they do is allow one person to completely ruin an entire area for every one else.

go%20cry%20emo%20kid.jpg

People started doing it since dragon bones cost freakin 5k each.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Dwarf multicannons have been around since classic days. I remember how fugly they looked back then.

The issue now is that there is so much money floating around the game, more people can afford to buy wagonloads of cannonballs. There's a lot of money to be made in dragon bones. And since you can finagle around and use cannons in single combat areas, well let's just say it's a perfect storm.

Now, should Jagex address (1) this unintended use of cannons or should they address (2) the expense of dragon bones or should they address the underlying cause - (3) too much gp floating around in the game?

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours