Please delete my tip.it account

jimv

I already deleted thetip.it and runescape links from my favorites and bookmarks. I already got myself banned from the RS forums and hopefully my runecape account deleted. To those that wrote the skill guides and the quest guides here, thanks for your help. Just to make sure that this account gets banned or deleted here is what I put in the RS froums:

I am quitting this so-called game. I quit once before and came back becasue I noticed some changes had been made to the game. Unfortunately all of those changes, except for getting rid of the old BS wilderness, just made the game worse. Runescape barely qualifies as a game anymore, as it is more of a social center for pop-culture idiots.

<mod edit>

Good riddance.

Edited by Gandorf61
Removed Account Info

I already deleted thetip.it and runescape links from my favorites and bookmarks. I already got myself banned from the RS forums and hopefully my runecape account deleted. To those that wrote the skill guides and the quest guides here, thanks for your help. Just to make sure that this account gets banned or deleted here is what I put in the RS froums:

I am quitting this so-called game. I quit once before and came back becasue I noticed some changes had been made to the game. Unfortunately all of those changes, except for getting rid of the old BS wilderness, just made the game worse. Runescape barely qualifies as a game anymore, as it is more of a social center for pop-culture idiots.

<mod edit>

Good riddance.

Glad this isn't serious. Or did someone just get a free maxed account?

Tip.it admins never delete accounts. If you don't like RuneScape anymore, just log off (of both RuneScape and Tip.it) and never come back. There's no reason to go through the trouble of getting accounts banned/deleted.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

OP: you should have sold the acc tbh. Such a waste just giving it away like that.

Nah. I don't want the account to exist anymore. That is why I posted the info on the RS forums. So if someone is using it report them.

OP: you should have sold the acc tbh. Such a waste just giving it away like that.

Nah. I don't want the account to exist anymore. That is why I posted the info on the RS forums. So if someone is using it report them.

You've literally thrown away $200

You've literally thrown away $200

Which is why this is fake.

Tip.it has a no deletion policy for accounts. If you no longer want your forum account just log out and leave it.

Whether that is your runescape account or not, trading, or even giving it away is against our forum rules so I'm just going to lock this topic.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.