The new Sonic

cloudspirit

Any one else think Sonic is going downhill I mean I used to love the old Sega games. Now after looking at the new Sonic game which isnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even about Sonic where they now have the characters running around with guns.

I personally miss the old days where you where running around collecting rings any one else feel the same?

I lost interest in the Sonic games when they went 3D. They were excellent platform games, and I thought they should remain like that.

It's almost like political correctness -- only it's not just that: female characters in those games have always been as strong as the male characters. It's more that the whole spirit of the series was sucked out in order to make it 3D and, really, not much better looking.

I played it on Dreamcast and bought a Game Gear just for the Sonic game.

I lost interest after Sega lost out as a platform, though.

Today theres crap like Sonic Racing and Shadow the Hedgehog...seriously...guns?

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

lol dudes the game is rated E and the game is acctually got some good gameplay functions and besides i always wondering about having sonic with a gun but shadow will do i guess i just hope they dont make sonic wear a du-rag

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

The sonic games have about 10 times more dignity left than the mario games. I mean there even giving the new mario game away when you buy a gamecube.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.

The sonic games have about 10 times more dignity left than the mario games. I mean there even giving the new mario game away when you buy a gamecube.

Sonic the Hedgehog came free with my Genesis, I dont know what you are talking about.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

i got windwaker with my gamecube when i had it a year or two ago. i saw pokemon being in a pack with it just the other day. metroid prime comes with it in some packs too. whats your point? game systems do this all the time.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Mario and Sonic games went and killed themselves, especially when Nintendo and the Sonic series went down this "Better graphics, better game" trend Microsoft and Sony were going. I mean, super mario sunshine? Sonic totally went down the drain, also, just like Mario did. 3D Sonic games where you raise pet ... things, and stoner hedgehogs with guns are not what we used to play and loved for genesis.

Im hoping Sonic Rush was just as good in GAMEPLAY as I was told it was.

Retired from runescape

(Banned for bug abusing)

Guest GhostRanger

i got windwaker with my gamecube when i had it a year or two ago. i saw pokemon being in a pack with it just the other day. metroid prime comes with it in some packs too. whats your point? game systems do this all the time.

Yeah...Nintendo usually has a lot of different packages with their systems where you get free games. Does it compromise the gameplay? No way.

omg i totally agree. I bought Sonic Heros and thought 3-d does not work with sonic. i saw the advert for Shadow the hedgehog and didnt like it. :cry: I then bought Sonic mega collection and was at peace as all the old sega games were on it :D

mlopesizcusheisPS-1.png

your rigth about that i mean come on mario dancing games?? Whats next mario shuffle board or mario bingo mario lost its dignity after ....... hmm not all the 3d games were bad and icant put my finger onthe last one b4 marios dignity died but it was one of the firts 3d ones for the gamecube

on topic: The game loosk great and looks fun only thing wrong is that it just went off the natural path of sonic games i wouldnt say its bad because it has guns though and im suprised its rated e i thougt it would be rated t (maybe m after some parental groups sue sonicteam :lol: )

Proud Acolyte of the Ooc

Cmon Steve you can do it!

userbaracolyteau6.png

userredkbglz3.png