Crystal bow

Robert_R

Ok so basically a crystal bow is an outdated item now?

By the way instead of starting a new topic for this, if I use void at tormented demons should I use dragon boots or snakeskin?

I've heard that it's also good for abyssal demons, as you don't have to pick up your arrows.

No idea if you can use it there though.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

I'm starting to wonder if it's worth using at tormented demons so you don't have to bother using arrows or bolts since the accumulator barely picks them up there anyway.

I'm starting to wonder if it's worth using at tormented demons so you don't have to bother using arrows or bolts since the accumulator barely picks them up there anyway.

accumulator works fine there in my experience. I uesd to only bring 100 bolts, because with a proper safespot + accumulator, that was enough.

, but crystal bows do have potential.

But it would be pretty nice at TD's due to 1 less item when player swapping, and soul wars cape.

I used to lose prayer really fast because i didn't have to reflexes to flash eagle eye/piety.

soul wars cape would have helped oh so much.

crystal bow was also my weapon of choice for fight caves.

Every little bit helps when it comes to damage rate.

as for like... general training? yeah i'd never use a crystal bow.

Naaxi.png

A nearly full crystal bow is a pretty decent weapon, though still probably not as good as crossbow bolts of equivalent cost.

A nearly empty crystal bow is a pretty awful weapon.

Like nearly everything in ranging except for bolts, it needs an upgrade.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Alright I kind of want to test it at tormented demons now but can someone tell me a good place to get rid of the rest of it's charges. It's at 2/10 right now.

Maybe you could range low level slayer tasks? (mazchna/vannaka slayer tasks)

easy slayer points :P

Just an idea that just popped into my head, I'm sure there are plenty of better ways to do it.

ranging blue dragons for example, wouldnt be bad at all.

Naaxi.png

I use a crystal bow at TDs with my SW cape.

+1. Also, I actually emptied a c bow there lol. Would be nice if we could repair it when its mostly full, to keep it top notch or something. Maybe get rid of the degrading power.

Ok, done dreaming.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I have 6 crystals, mostly for DK'ing. However, they do shine at fight caves because of their amazing distance.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.